IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

Long time lurker - I just read the Mueller Mice blog and it mentioned that Valerie Waller's Mom will be a grandmother to 9, soon to be 11 (2 pending). That may mean that Valerie and her sister Julie, are pregnant. It may be her brother's wife? I'm sure Valerie and Adam would want to add to their family and match David and Priscilla!

I saw this in my RSS reader, but they seemed to have removed it from the blog? (I can still see it in Feedly.) Anyway, I wasn't sure if it was okay to mention because of the ambiguity.

My guess is that it's Joe/Mary Jane and-or Brian/Julie. Why so secretive, Muellers?

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this in my RSS reader, but they seemed to have removed it from the blog? (I can still see it in Feedly.) Anyway, I wasn't sure if it was okay to mention because of the ambiguity.

My guess is that it's Joe/Mary Jane and-or Brian/Julie. Why so secretive, Muellers?

It's still there under the Thursday, February 19, 2015 post titled Happy Birthday, Mom! As for who is pregnant, Brian/Julie's facebook page shows an ultrasound picture: facebook.com/brian.knox.180

I remember seeing this picture of Valerie a while back that made me think she was pregnant. It's on David & Priscilla's blog, under this post: davidlovespriscilla.com/2014/11/10/last-miles/

DavidlovesPriscilla1101142029a_thumb.jpg

It's still there under the Thursday, February 19, 2015 post titled Happy Birthday, Mom! As for who is pregnant, Brian/Julie's facebook page shows an ultrasound picture: facebook.com/brian.knox.180

I remember seeing this picture of Valerie a while back that made me think she was pregnant. It's on David & Priscilla's blog, under this post: davidlovespriscilla.com/2014/11/10/last-miles/

DavidlovesPriscilla1101142029a_thumb.jpg

So much great information, thanks. The sonogram is dated 11/18/14 and the caption says 20 weeks, so she's due today!

Yeah, I saw that too! I wonder if there were miscarriages, so they hesitate as to when to post a pregnancy. They don't seem to post very often anymore, but now the posts have increased. I have a feeling they know they're being "watched" by people like us, and try to be selective about what they post. Their most recent graduate, David, is in trade-college right now, so that's a step in the right direction.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Ok, now I'm thinking their spokesperson daughter Heidi just might be perfect for our dear John-David Duggar.....can't let them see, .......

(singing Frozen songs, lol)

Actually my first thought was that one of them were having twins........but, clearly Brian and Julie said "blessing #2" not "#2 and #3". So, time will tell. Adam and Valerie took awhile to get pregnant with Abigail, so I wasn't sure they'd be able to have any more. For their sake I hope so.

Yeah, I saw that too! I wonder if there were miscarriages, so they hesitate as to when to post a pregnancy. They don't seem to post very often anymore, but now the posts have increased. I have a feeling they know they're being "watched" by people like us, and try to be selective about what they post. Their most recent graduate, David, is in trade-college right now, so that's a step in the right direction.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Ok, now I'm thinking their spokesperson daughter Heidi just might be perfect for our dear John-David Duggar.....can't let them see, .......

(singing Frozen songs, lol)

I love playing fundie matchmaker and I will entertain any pairing, but I don't know this family well enough to actually have an opinion.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
What has Heidi done to deserve JD? :lol:

Franicia White (timandfranicia.com, parents of daughter "Heistheway") is 9 weeks pregnant with her 7th child.

Franicia White (timandfranicia.com, parents of daughter "Heistheway") is 9 weeks pregnant with her 7th child.

WHY??

(I have heard of that family with the daughter with that name before since they were at the Duggar daughter weddings, I just have to ask that every time they're brought up!)

Also, the first post of this topic makes me lol. Those women Blair, Amanda, and Megan have been pregnant longer than Jill Duggar! :D

Also also, the Duggar's friend Sierra should probably be added to the list, yes?

Atlanta Goodwin gave birth to a son, Alan Jordan Goodwin on March 5th.

Birth story posted on March 20

home-at-winshaw.com/our-son-alan-jordan/

I cant wait to see what she calls it!

WHY??

(I have heard of that family with the daughter with that name before since they were at the Duggar daughter weddings, I just have to ask that every time they're brought up!)

Also, the first post of this topic makes me lol. Those women Blair, Amanda, and Megan have been pregnant longer than Jill Duggar! :D

Also also, the Duggar's friend Sierra should probably be added to the list, yes?

Waitwaitwait. Are you saying the daughters name is Heistheway? What the what? I literally had already clicked off this thread and then something clicked in my brain that this might be what you are saying. Please tell me it isn't! :pink-shock:

Gretchen Louise had her baby April 3 (Good Friday). It is a girl and they named her Sara Elizabeth.

Heist sounds like some German philosopher or Physicist but the way, It sounds like a mixture of By the way and heisst(heisst, means being called (a name) (as in she is called heistheway)

Technically not fundies, as they claim to be not religious, but we've followed the Casons on this board for a while: Christi is due with #18 in November.

ETA: someone beat me to it a page ago. :)

At least they dress normally and wont slam around bible verses, That makes them a lot more likable already.

Kendalyn Staddo just had her baby, a boy, yesterday. Joshua Lawrence 7 lbs 4 oz

From instagram

Kendalyn Staddo just had her baby, a boy, yesterday. Joshua Lawrence 7 lbs 4 oz

From instagram

That is disappointing. I was expecting her to name him something really weird, or are weird names only for girls? I guess because the only thing a girl will be to them is a wife, so they don't need to worry that her name would put future employers off hiring her, and theres no need to imagine what it would be like to be treated by Doctor Sauntina Staddon, or her name as a potential president candidate. So anything goes really. I guess just like the Duggars, they would never name a boy something as ridiculous as Jinger.

Shane Anderson Yoder was born April 2. yoderfarm.blogspot.com/2015/04/our-first-borns-first-born.html

He was three weeks early, I hope he's ok.

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived