IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

Just an FYI, but there are likely to be some S'Morton babies announced in the next few months. Several are actually overdue. Katie is 2 months passed her average, Kressant is 3 months, and Lise Marie is 4 months. That said, ball of their last pregnancy intervals were longer than their averages, so it's not so surprising - their fertility is dropping, if slowly.

And Dorothy should be pregnant again soon, too. Although her gaps between pregnancies has always been much larger than her sisters and sisters-in-law.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To add to this, their two brothers wives (who are sisters) are also pregnant. Andrew and Samantha due August 23rd and Kyle and Ella due October 7th.

AND they both had double weddings. The family had 2 double weddings in under 3 months and are now expecting 4 grandchildren in 3 months. Crap.

alotofstevens.com

Also, I've finally updated this list! I'm working to keep it updated more often :)

Just an FYI, but there are likely to be some S'Morton babies announced in the next few months. Several are actually overdue. Katie is 2 months passed her average, Kressant is 3 months, and Lise Marie is 4 months. That said, ball of their last pregnancy intervals were longer than their averages, so it's not so surprising - their fertility is dropping, if slowly.

Here's a new photo from Addie's instagram: websta.me/p/1003828456616807616_1749016202

At first I thought that Kressy is pregnant _again_ but I'm not that sure anymore. She's had six kids in almost nine (?) years of marriage so that surely affects your figure. How old is her youngest really? This breeding makes me sick to my stomach, really :shock: The pace she (and Katie, and Rachel, and Bethany, and probably Martha, too, and pretty much everybody else of their family) pops out kids simply cannot be healthy for her mind and body, at least in the long run. Wonder what wrecks these ladies' bodies will be in their older age...

I'm not sure she's on the list yet, but Hettie Brewner (alittlepeaceinourheaven.blogspot) is expecting her 5th in January. They attend the Bates' church and had a near disastrous miscarriage earlier this year. Her blog is an interesting account of their journey from just attending church to fundamentalism.

Here's a new photo from Addie's instagram: websta.me/p/1003828456616807616_1749016202

At first I thought that Kressy is pregnant _again_ but I'm not that sure anymore. She's had six kids in almost nine (?) years of marriage so that surely affects your figure. How old is her youngest really? This breeding makes me sick to my stomach, really :shock: The pace she (and Katie, and Rachel, and Bethany, and probably Martha, too, and pretty much everybody else of their family) pops out kids simply cannot be healthy for her mind and body, at least in the long run. Wonder what wrecks these ladies' bodies will be in their older age...

He'll be a year old next week.

He'll be a year old next week.

Well in that case it's definitely time again! :roll:

Sadly Erika Shupe had a miscarriage. She was 9 weeks pregnant.

I guess she won't be *beam*-ing for a while.

(This is so terrible of me. Sorry.)

Joe and Mary Jane Mueller had a baby boy. Third baby in 39 months of marriage... :roll:

Looks like she's gonna give Michelle Duggar and Kelly Bates a run for their money.

And get this - the baby's name is Caleb, just like his 2 month old cousin, Julie (Mueller) and Brian Knox's son. :?

Ask and ye shall receive oh followers of the Mortons...Cleve and Lise are expecting number 3 as per Hunter's FB page. Remember when we all had high hopes that since they were a little older( when they got married for the Mortons) and had moved for a bit away from the compound that they might be a little different than the rest? Yeah, not happening. This is still three kids in three years or so which is on trend for the rest of them.

Amanda (Neely) Wilkes looks quite pregnant (6 months-ish) in the new Neely Team blog post.

Did anybody ever find out what they named there first daughter? It's still a mystery as far as i know.

How old is Mary Jane Mueller?

I'm not sure. Her husband (Joe?)was born in 88, I think she might be a bit younger but I don't think she was a teenager when she was married. They've had 3 babies in 3 years of marriage.

Both of the Mueller grandsons born this year are named Caleb/Kaleb.

Did anybody ever find out what they named there first daughter? It's still a mystery as far as i know.

It is. I looked everywhere in the Wilkes and Neely blogs, and nothing. Weird.

Ask and ye shall receive oh followers of the Mortons...Cleve and Lise are expecting number 3 as per Hunter's FB page. Remember when we all had high hopes that since they were a little older( when they got married for the Mortons) and had moved for a bit away from the compound that they might be a little different than the rest? Yeah, not happening. This is still three kids in three years or so which is on trend for the rest of them.

They got married in Dec. '11 and had their first two in Fall '12 and Jan. '14 if I have dates right so they had a nice little break. Two years is the longest between any but I think Dorothy, who has been married a year longer and only has two.

Wow! Mary Jane Mueller really is punished with great fertility. I can't imagine how these women handle all the little kids without support. And they are also expected to cook from scratch and have perfect Martha Stewart houses.. and no booze or cigarettes to keep sane. I couldn't do it!

And although Clive and Lise are pregnant again, they'll probably won't have more than 7 due to Lise age. Isn't she around 33/34?

Thanks for the update - they are definitely due for another one, so it's not too surprising. Did Hunter's FB say when the baby is due?

I wonder why the Mortons stopped blogging.

They are quite active on instagram. Even Ma and Pa Morton share an account, but so far they have only posted 3 things. Adeline was the main family blogger and with Martha gone I guess she just hasn't enough time anymore. Since she is supposed to run the household and help all the other young families that live on the compound with them. And maybe it was also too depressing for her to blog about another wedding, courtship, new baby, etc. while she is still doomed to live at home and slowly drifts into spinsterhood (according to fundie standards).

They are quite active on instagram. Even Ma and Pa Morton share an account, but so far they have only posted 3 things. Adeline was the main family blogger and with Martha gone I guess she just hasn't enough time anymore. Since she is supposed to run the household and help all the other young families that live on the compound with them. And maybe it was also too depressing for her to blog about another wedding, courtship, new baby, etc. while she is still doomed to live at home and slowly drifts into spinsterhood (according to fundie standards).

Good point. Poor Adeline. I really hope they let her court eventually.

Wow! Mary Jane Mueller really is punished with great fertility. I can't imagine how these women handle all the little kids without support. And they are also expected to cook from scratch and have perfect Martha Stewart houses.. and no booze or cigarettes to keep sane. I couldn't do it!

And although Clive and Lise are pregnant again, they'll probably won't have more than 7 due to Lise age. Isn't she around 33/34?

Is she really? I estimated Cleve's age at about 30. Guess the Mortons don't care if the wife is older than the husband, though I don't think that's typical among fundies (not typical among most people, but definitely not among fundies, I don't think).

Cleve waited quite long to get himself a wife and homemaker. Maybe his parents were already at the point where they didn't care anymore about the fact that she is a few years older.

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived