IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

:shock: Remnant?? :pink-shock:

Is there an fundie alternative meaning? Poor kid is leftovers. I reckon his middle name is to remind him he should be ever-grateful they kept him.

Since there was "some confusion" among their followers concerning his name, they offered an explanation the next day. Remnant refers to the fact that only a remnant of people will be saved; even those who regularly attend church may not be among the saved. Only the faithful remnant will go to heaven. And the middle name is used in the sense of a castle tower, also called a keep. Oh well, at least he gets a pretty cool nickname out of it --- they are going to call him Rem.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Alcyone! I figured Remnant was possibly a wheat & chaff reference. Remy would be a cute nickname.

Between Remnant and Alexandria Alexander I'm thinking that Gwenyth actually wasn't so off her cracker with Apple and Moses.

Since there was "some confusion" among their followers concerning his name, they offered an explanation the next day. Remnant refers to the fact that only a remnant of people will be saved; even those who regularly attend church may not be among the saved. Only the faithful remnant will go to heaven. And the middle name is used in the sense of a castle tower, also called a keep. Oh well, at least he gets a pretty cool nickname out of it --- they are going to call him Rem.

What a joyful sounding baby name. Maybe instead they should have called him "Youre-All-Going-To-Hell"

It looks like Melissa McDonald Sanford is having another baby. Due January 2016.

It looks like Melissa McDonald Sanford is having another baby. Due January 2016.

Wow. Two of her sisters are due this month. And her FB says EDD = January 7. She's announcing at five weeks. Do you, Melissa.

It's probably not significant, but Michelle Duggar just said on The 700 Club that Anna is due "in, like, the first of July." Which I interpreted as the first part of July. Lily and Ellie have consistently said EDD is "around July 10." I know I'm splitting hairs, but I wonder why they're being so clear and yet so vague.

Oh my god, Jocelyn Dixon named her baby boy GOTHAM. knoxnews.com/news/local-news/births_45236686 :shock:

Oh my god, Jocelyn Dixon named her baby boy GOTHAM. knoxnews.com/news/local-news/births_45236686 :shock:

Poor babe. Did they not consider all the "Got ham" jokes in his future?

Unless his mother grows up and gets a hell of a lot healthier,I suspect the 'quirky' name will be the least of that poor kids problems.

Jessica McDonald had a baby girl in what looks like a home birth. James posted a pic yesterday.

facebook.com/1187837890/posts/10206376421107863/?pnref=story

Unless his mother grows up and gets a hell of a lot healthier,I suspect the 'quirky' name will be the least of that poor kids problems.

Sadly, yes. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree though. If her mom is any indication, she never will grow up. Poor kid.

Other names aren't much better. Link, Kash, Novella (a short story?), Gentry (at least it's upper crest?), Hayzleigh (like Haze + leigh?), Noewyn (no-win?). Also, the Kreative spellings of common names, can't forget those. ;)

Poor babe. Did they not consider all the "Got ham" jokes in his future?

Now she will have to name his next brother "Commissioner Gordon".

Lacie Verrett Bowman had her second a girl on May 19th. Her two are about 13 months apart.......these poor women do not give themselves a break.

Lacie Verrett Bowman had her second a girl on May 19th. Her two are about 13 months apart.......these poor women do not give themselves a break.

Looks like the little girls name is Meg (according to Laura Veretts fb)

The Stevens sisters, Rachel and Rebecca were both married on 11/8/14 (to James Buckingham and Moses Hale). Rachel is due Sept. 6 and Rebecca is due Sept. 1.

The Stevens sisters, Rachel and Rebecca were both married on 11/8/14 (to James Buckingham and Moses Hale). Rachel is due Sept. 6 and Rebecca is due Sept. 1.

:pink-shock:

Erika Shupe from largefamiliesonpurpose.com is pregnant with #10, expected in January of 2016.

Oh my goodness :o

Just an FYI, but there are likely to be some S'Morton babies announced in the next few months. Several are actually overdue. Katie is 2 months passed her average, Kressant is 3 months, and Lise Marie is 4 months. That said, ball of their last pregnancy intervals were longer than their averages, so it's not so surprising - their fertility is dropping, if slowly.

Gees. I guess female cycles really do sync up....

To add to this, their two brothers wives (who are sisters) are also pregnant. Andrew and Samantha due August 23rd and Kyle and Ella due October 7th.

Not sure if she was on the radar, but Meredith Hammer had a baby girl on or around May 9th -- Penelope Joy. Meredith is the former Meredith Alexander. This is her 3rd child with husband Steven (Stephen?) who seems to have political aspirations. She used to blog until she got married, but the baby is shown on her public FB page.

Julianne of "Between the Lines Blogspot" (who has fully embraced handing her and her husbands family planning over to God {as she mentioned in her blog})is expecting in December 2015.

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived