IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

Rebecca of the Loomii is in current danger of miscarrying "Baby Worship." I don't know how her parents can live with themselves, knowing they delayed her marriage by 3 or 4 years. Hope she & the unborn one make it.

I'm not really familiar with the Loomis family, so how did her parents delay her marriage?

And when is Bethany Lane due? She is probably going to have three kids under the age of three.. I wonder how she manages household and taking care of her kids. Especially since her pregnancies so far have been very troubled.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not really familiar with the Loomis family, so how did her parents delay her marriage?

And when is Bethany Lane due? She is probably going to have three kids under the age of three.. I wonder how she manages household and taking care of her kids. Especially since her pregnancies so far have been very troubled.

Bethany is about 28 weeks, so she will have 3 under 3 but not as close together as her other two. Her other ones turned 1 and 2 around September/October.

Rebecca's parents moved the family from No. Calif. to Missouri when she was in her early 20s, just as Steven had asked to court her. Because she was needed to support her mother raising the two youngest boys (ages 4 or so) and possibly because her mad blogging skillz did much to promote her dad's ministry, they politely declined him, and she was only allowed to court and then marry in her late 20s. She's a tiny thing and miscarried her first pregnancy (around age 30), required bed rest for the next two pg's and possibly post-birth hospitalization after one. JMHO but seems probable that her pregnancies would've been less hazardous, earlier. In any case she & her husband would've been able to give her body a little longer between conceptions to fill their quiver.

Audri Botkin had her third a boy....There is no mention of date but there is a cute picture on Ben's FB page.

Poor Audri.....three in under 3 years and she is what 23/24???

Martha Alexander (nee Morton) is expecting. Announced on her brothers' blog: thebrothersfive5.blogspot.ca

That was quick. She was only married in November. The Mortons certainly are a fertile bunch.

Martha Alexander (nee Morton) is expecting. Announced on her brothers' blog: thebrothersfive5.blogspot.ca

That was quick. She was only married in November. The Mortons certainly are a fertile bunch.

They got married Oct. 25 so she could be due from summer till early fall.

Elizabeth Hamblin, formerly of Snake Salvation and formerly married to Andrew Hamblin, posted a photo of her holding their(?) 6th baby last night.

She was planning to name him Dayton (to fit in with his siblings Peyton, Clayton, Cayden, Haylin and Maedlyn.)

I hope she can get her shit together and that life looks up for them all.

Remember when both families had a pow wow to choose a wedding date? Almost a year after she was engaged? No doubt her schedule was discussed and a prime factor in the chosen wedding date.

These people are not just naturally fertile (although they are that), they work for it. It's a goal and purpose. They don't leave it up to any god. They do all they can to make it happen as often as humanly possible. God won't make her pregnant without the sex. The sex has to happen at the right time (as well as whenever her teenage husband wants). They know this and work with it and make the baby every single chance they get. A baby every year for each married member of the family is not an accident or solely the work of their god.

Rachel (Stevens) Buckingham is pregnant, due at the end of August. She married James on November 8, 2014.

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007772536275

Rachel (Stevens) Buckingham is pregnant, due at the end of August. She married James on November 8, 2014.

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007772536275

Do they even have their wedding pictures back yet? ( I know, that shows my age; when I got married, digital wasn't a thing and we waited something like 4 months for our pictures. It's the thought that counts).

I know this is normal and expected and all that but I still get a little flabbergasted at the rapid pace of fundie procreation, whether post wedding or post the last kid's birth.

On that note, I'm waiting for the announcement from Courtney (Sweet Tea chick) that she's knocked up again. The baby is already 3 months old. They better get crackin'

Do they even have their wedding pictures back yet? ( I know, that shows my age; when I got married, digital wasn't a thing and we waited something like 4 months for our pictures. It's the thought that counts).

I know this is normal and expected and all that but I still get a little flabbergasted at the rapid pace of fundie procreation, whether post wedding or post the last kid's birth.

On that note, I'm waiting for the announcement from Courtney (Sweet Tea chick) that she's knocked up again. The baby is already 3 months old. They better get crackin'

I went to Courtney's facebook and she posted a picture of Thanksgiving 2010-2014. She has had a new baby for each Thanksgiving. I can't even imagine. I'm sure she'll be announcing in the next few months, although if she isn't pregnant soon, she won't have a new baby for Thanksgiving this year!

1797479_10202066459901399_4920201745450310863_n.jpg?oh=b8c62ccfba6c7259924d1c84d027dd08&oe=5528B307&__gda__=1431952812_e54a86205c0d20706c3c593324f4abea

Elizabeth Hamblin, formerly of Snake Salvation and formerly married to Andrew Hamblin, posted a photo of her holding their(?) 6th baby last night.

She was planning to name him Dayton (to fit in with his siblings Peyton, Clayton, Cayden, Haylin and Maedlyn.)

I hope she can get her shit together and that life looks up for them all.

These names read like a joke, though I know they are not. Haylin Hamblin? And how does one pronounce "Maedlyn"? Maid-lin? Madeline?

Excellent work, Martha! What could be more delightful than having a baby with your teenage husband before your first anniversary? :occasion-partyblower:

Excellent work, Martha! What could be more delightful than having a baby with your teenage husband before your first anniversary? :occasion-partyblower:

+1

What exactly does her manchild husband do for a living? Is he farming at the Alexander family farm? I'm sure life is quite affordable in rural Georgia (though I really have no idea... does anyone know?) but it still puzzles me how a kid like Tayte provides for his ever-expanding future family. Bet they have no health insurance and I could see the Mortons being very very anti-government provided health care in case they would need it.

Anna Duggar is due the first week of july (people were wondering about her date upthread)

I'm due then too, but I don't have a SIL I can use to raise my kids for me. Darn it!

Add Sarah (Smith) Absher to the list! Married 11/1/14, so could be as much as 3 months along so due as early as August 1, 2015. Maybe she will blog more about it.

Jasmine Baucham, Voddie's oldest and the J'slave for his youngest kids was pregnant just 8 weeks after her wedding, but unfortunately miscarried the end of December.

So out of 6 married Duggar and Bates couples, 4 are expecting... and out of the other 2, one couple just had a baby three months ago and the other one just got married and might be pregnant for all we know.

they breed like rabbits.

how many grandkids are J'Uterus and JimBoob going to have? what do you think. they could easily hit 60+

although I don't think they will beat the S'Morton clan. Katie was married in what? 2004? 2006? she was the first to be married off and since then they had more than 20 grandkids.

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived