IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't be too long tho, I guess.

They easily could have had about 10 grandchildren by now, had they married they oldest daughters off right after Josh had gotten married. With these 2 marriages, it was clear that Jimbob pulled all the strings. It's totally up to him when and to whom his daughters will marry.

Any news when Erin Paine is due? It's going to be a busy summer of Fundie babies!

According to a People Magazine article today, Erin is due June 8th.

Heidi and Issac Botkin are expecting their first....no word on due date.

Where did you see this? My usual information methods are failing me in regards to this couple.

My bad...that was their wedding photo....no baby that I know of sorry!!1!

I saw that a few days ago, and thought the exact same thing. She re-purposed one of their engagement photos as the new banner pic on her FB page. That, combined with all the congratulatory engagement messages, led me to think they had announced a pregnancy. And for all we know, perhaps they have, and this is their coy way of hinting. One never knows with the Botkins.

Mikaela of One Bright Corner is expecting her first in August. Naturally, she uses the announcement as an opportunity to get on her soapbox about abortion.

Anna T - Baby Boy named Israel (surprise surprise) arrived mid January.

ccostello.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/we-did-it-again.html

Her FB profile pic say Keep Calm #6 is on the way. If the baby is 4 months, it's right on schedule. There will be another baby in the First Thanksgiving Bib making it six consecutive years.

In all seriousness, HOW can this be healthy for any of them??? Courtney "seems" to have it all together but how could she?/? This is is how blanket training, sleep training, unreasonable expectations of their children starts....there is no way she or any of them can handle 6 under 5 years with any amount of sanity.....

Not to mention cooking, cleaning, homeschooling.....I just don't even understand this....are they having sex as soon as they are able to get pregnant again???

It's a good thing she started annual baby production in her mid twenties,rather than her late teens. She could be working on baby #12.

post-1580-14451999929486_thumb.jpg
Her FB profile pic say Keep Calm #6 is on the way. If the baby is 4 months, it's right on schedule. There will be another baby in the First Thanksgiving Bib making it six consecutive years.

Courtney used to be friends with Kristina (of Arby's proposal fame). Her first blog was called Courtney's Contemplations, but it is now private and she occasionally posts on her other blog, Sweet Tea & Buttermilk. She and her husband moved from Georgia a couple years ago to be church planters in Santa Fe, NM. Their kids' birthdays are March 2010, July 2011, September 2012, July 2013 (born early, but due in September), October 2014, and now #6 is coming. All their names start with C.

Could you possibly screenshot this? I have to see it with my own eyes

On Courtney's Sweet Tea and Buttermilk FB page, there's a picture of her husband with all five kids. Two are babies, one is barely not-a-baby--and before long, there will be yet another baby. I thought of that today while I was changing my 5-month-old's poopy diaper. She was rolling around while I tried to wipe her and keep poop from getting everywhere, so the change was taking forever... and I thought, what if I had three or four poopy kids to change? :pink-shock: I would say that she must spend every minute of the day on kid maintenance, but clearly she's also spending a fair amount of time on kid creation. The mind boggles.

I don't follow the Sweet Tea and Buttermilk blog so this is a family I'm unfamiliar with but from looking at the first post in this thread...

IF YOUR NAME IS STILL LISTED IN THE "RECENTLY GIVEN BIRTH" CATEGORY HOW IN THE EVER LOVING FUCK ARE YOU PREGNANT AGAIN ALREADY??

(speaking of which it would be nice to see the first post get an update if a mod has time for it since it hasn't seen one in two months and two months means a lot of new crotch fruit was dropped by these fundies)

It says her last was born October 24th. That's less than four months ago. This woman is breeding faster than Michelle or Kelly ever did. Could she possibly overtake them in 13 more years? :pink-shock:

I don't follow the Sweet Tea and Buttermilk blog so this is a family I'm unfamiliar with but from looking at the first post in this thread...

IF YOUR NAME IS STILL LISTED IN THE "RECENTLY GIVEN BIRTH" CATEGORY HOW IN THE EVER LOVING FUCK ARE YOU PREGNANT AGAIN ALREADY??

(speaking of which it would be nice to see the first post get an update if a mod has time for it since it hasn't seen one in two months and two months means a lot of new crotch fruit was dropped by these fundies)

It says her last was born October 24th. That's less than four months ago. This woman is breeding faster than Michelle or Kelly ever did. Could she possibly overtake them in 13 more years? :pink-shock:

It wouldn't surprise me if there were women out there (maybe this Courtney is one of them) who have a goal of having more than Michelle/Kelly so maybe they, too, can cash in on the mega-family gravy train and get their own show. :cray-cray:

Edited for terrible grammar.

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived