IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

I'm prepared to bet ten bucks that Chris and NR Anna took nearly two years to produce their first baby because they didn't see each other naked, let alone bump uglies, for ages after the were married.

If they took their time to get comfortable with each other, good for them.

I don't get the same,repressed vibe from Joe that I got from Chris but I could be totally wrong.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect Elissa won't be pregnant for a few more months. Just a feeling, but I think the Maxwell men have a difficult time starting out because they are repressed for so long.

I could be wrong, and we shall see relatively soon. I amsi don't thi.k they would wait to announce lest they steal Anna's thunder - they announced Melanie's last pregnancy right before Anna was due.

Okay, real life has been a little distracting lately, but I seem to have caught up. I took a previous poster's advice and decided to add the number for each baby, but there are some where I don't know. Also, the recent trend of adding the link where you got the information from has been super helpful!

On an awesome note, the winter seems to have been a pretty slow time. But it looks like things are going to pick back up again, especially for some of the more high-profile fundies.

It's good to see that aside from Jill Rodrigues (sp?) and Laura Munck no one is in the double digits.

I am very sorry for Rebecca that she lost a wanted pregnancy. I cannot imagine the pain; especially since in her world there is so much tied to it. At the same time, I can't help but feel grateful that one less human will be born into that world.

It's sad, but I just will never understand why these people even have babies if when one dies they say "well he's infinitely happier with god than he would have been with us" ... then why bother making some of the babies stay with you here on earth if it's so damn bad?!?

It's good to see that aside from Jill Rodrigues (sp?) and Laura Munck no one is in the double digits.

That kind of shocked me. Most are in their first 5. I wonder if many people begin to drift away from fundiedom at that point. Jill might have awhile to go, but I'm pretty sure that Laura Munck is done. I'm surprised she had the twins, I was pretty sure that #12 would be her last, and she's probably a grandma now too.

Aren't more high-profile fundies waiting longer to get married? Like, into their late 20s, and, heaven forbid, early 30s? Cinder Jana may be headed that way...

Two reasons for this: 1) The kids have been taught to be so legitimately terrified of the ebil seks that they delay marriage and quiver filling until their parents become suspicious and nervously try to marry them off before they catch the gay, or 2) More have figured out the secret to Gothard-approved birth control is just to delay marriage. Obviously, the longer you fill your days writing preachy children's books or doing the master's bidding at IBLP, the fewer mouths you have to feed without any skills or formal education. If #2 is true, kudos to the next generation for finding SOME way to be practical in their ridiculous world.

That kind of shocked me. Most are in their first 5. I wonder if many people begin to drift away from fundiedom at that point. Jill might have awhile to go, but I'm pretty sure that Laura Munck is done. I'm surprised she had the twins, I was pretty sure that #12 would be her last, and she's probably a grandma now too.

The women who have double digits are getting older. I think most of them are done. A few of the second generation couples are close to being in double digits.

Esther Shrader will make it to double with her next one which will no doubt be created soon ...

Rachel (Smith) Morton just gave birth to a girl. Her mother posted the news on her facebook wall. This is Rachel's and Wes 5th child and second girl. The Mortons have +/- 20 grandkids now, if I count right. Since their first grandchild was born in 05'/06' they will probably have more than 40+ grandkids within the next 10 years.

Aaaaand their oldest unmarried son (Andrew) is courting or bethrothed or engaged (or whatever they call it these days) to a Roberts girl. girl and I know I have seen her around on various blogs, but I don't happen to remember her name..

Esther Shrader will make it to double with her next one which will no doubt be created soon ...

How olds the 9th? He must be at least 6 months now, and Esther has super fertility. I predict she will be pregnant on his 1st birthday.

The name of the newest Morton grandbaby is Olivia Brooklyn Morton.

I really like Olivia. Brooklyn seems way too worldly for a Morton. I expected something more biblical.

Rachel (Smith) Morton just gave birth to a girl. Her mother posted the news on her facebook wall. This is Rachel's and Wes 5th child and second girl. The Mortons have +/- 20 grandkids now, if I count right. Since their first grandchild was born in 05'/06' they will probably have more than 40+ grandkids within the next 10 years.

Aaaaand their oldest unmarried son (Andrew) is courting or bethrothed or engaged (or whatever they call it these days) to a Roberts girl. girl and I know I have seen her around on various blogs, but I don't happen to remember her name..

I think this is grandchild #22.

Where did you see the news about Andrew?

How old are Andrew and Kennedy? In the instagram pictures they look awfully young.. a lot younger than Martha and Tayte.

And how is Andrew supposed to feed a family on his own? I assume he also works in his fathers construction business, but at the rate his sister in laws are popping out babies I can't imagine that they can really all feed their quivers properly with the money that business makes. But god will surely provide... :roll:

I feel really sorry for Adeline. Another one of her younger siblings enters a courtship and she is still stuck at home. I hope its her choice, but I doubt it.

How old are Andrew and Kennedy? In the instagram pictures they look awfully young.. a lot younger than Martha and Tayte.

And how is Andrew supposed to feed a family on his own? I assume he also works in his fathers construction business, but at the rate his sister in laws are popping out babies I can't imagine that they can really all feed their quivers properly with the money that business makes. But god will surely provide... :roll:

I feel really sorry for Adeline. Another one of her younger siblings enters a courtship and she is still stuck at home. I hope its her choice, but I doubt it.

We talked about them a bit here. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25255

Skylar Seargeant (of Plymouth Rock Ranch) and his new wife Mallory (whose mom wrote the blog lazydranch8.blogspot.com) were married January 17th and announced her pregnancy on March 2nd, with a due date of October 23rd. Doesn't this mean she literally conceived the week of the wedding? WOW.

Christie Cason has announced baby #18. thecasoncrew.blogspot.com/

(I'm not sure I'd call them fundy, but they sure have a lot of children!)

Christie Cason has announced baby #18. http://thecasoncrew.blogspot.com/

(I'm not sure I'd call them fundy, but they sure have a lot of children!)

Wow! In the post announcing pregnancy with #17 they mention that this was her 24th pregnancy so this one is at least the 25th and she's 44?. Hard to wrap your head around.

The Casons were not fundie when they lived near us.

Nonie Williams (My 5 Wives) had Addisen Jai on March 11. Her 6th, Brady's 25th.

Megan Seppi was due last month, but I never saw an announcement. The blog has been very quiet since Melody got hitched.

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived