IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

How astute of you! I've looked at their blog repeatedly, but the code went right over my head.

I was searching for information on baby Seppi and found this in Esther's profile on blogger

"Peter & Melody anticipate a baby in Sept"

blogger.com/profile/11113055855113948774

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting:

http://jezebel.com/a-third-of-american- ... 698790118#

"The average American mother spaces the birth of her children two and a half years apart. But one-third of women don’t allow enough space between children. A study released on Thursday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found that 30 percent of mothers become pregnant again within 18 months.

“That is actually pretty high and very problematic,†Heike Thiel de Bocanegra, a reproductive health researcher told the AP.

Reproductive health experts recommend a minimum of 18 months between births, the necessary amount of time it takes woman’s body to recover. Pregnancies spaced more than 18 months apart also have better outcomes for both woman and child.

In addition, the CDC also found that:

Spacing between births was directly related to age. The older the mother, the longer the time was between births.

White women had the shortest spacing at two years and two months. Black and Hispanic women averaged two and a half years or more."

I was searching for information on baby Seppi and found this in Esther's profile on blogger

"Peter & Melody anticipate a baby in Sept"

blogger.com/profile/11113055855113948774

Of course they do. :doh:

Megan Seppi was due 2 months ago, I guess they're too busy posting about beeswax to share pictures. (Although there's a post dated the day after her due date titled A Child is Born, and a recent post about infant baptism, so I'm inclined to think they're posting in code).

There's a new Seppi blog post today about baby Jackson, although it doesn't say exactly when he was born:

melodys-notes.blogspot.com/2015/04/jackson.html

There's a new Seppi blog post today about baby Jackson, although it doesn't say exactly when he was born:

melodys-notes.blogspot.com/2015/04/jackson.html

I am irrationally excited to see that, thank you! Yesterday was their first wedding anniversary, but it doesn't make sense that they would delay announcing Jackson's birth for that.

Oh, the People Magazine announcement. Makin' money for makin' babies. These people have driven me away from People Magazine just as they've driven me from TLC and Good Morning America. Anything to avoid them.

Sweetea and Buttermilk aka Courtney is expecting TWINS! I hooe for her sake she is alowed a 2 year brea in between 7&8!

Sweetea and Buttermilk aka Courtney is expecting TWINS! I hooe for her sake she is alowed a 2 year brea in between 7&8!

Holy shit she really is super fertile. Hope they aren't both boys for Callie's sake. :?

Is anyone following Alice? She has a positive pregnancy test.

alicesbaby.blogspot.com/ (You can only see her fertility chart on the web version.)

She obsesses over every symptom of pregnancy. She must be very fertile, though, because the sex life is not very active (I guess that she must strategically pick her days for the BD -- baby dance, as is on her Fertility Friend chart -- or "Parsnips" as she calls sex when writing in her blog) and yet she has 7 children (and is likely newly pregnant.)

She used to homeschool, but is now unschooling because of the work involved. Because the kids seem to overwhelm her, I hope she doesn't have more, but she's entertaining as hell.

Is anyone following Alice? She has a positive pregnancy test.

alicesbaby.blogspot.com/ (You can only see her fertility chart on the web version.)

She obsesses over every symptom of pregnancy. She must be very fertile, though, because the sex life is not very active (I guess that she must strategically pick her days for the BD -- baby dance, as is on her Fertility Friend chart -- or "Parsnips" as she calls sex when writing in her blog) and yet she has 7 children (and is likely newly pregnant.)

She used to homeschool, but is now unschooling because of the work involved. Because the kids seem to overwhelm her, I hope she doesn't have more, but she's entertaining as hell.

Wow, she is pregnant again? She is obsessive over pregnancy.

Wow, she is pregnant again? She is obsessive over pregnancy.

Well, she's had a couple of positive pregnancy tests (she only wants to test with her digital to confirm a pregnancy that she will keep, since it came in the box with Lydia's test. She's so odd.) But, she's also bleeding, so who knows what will happen. She feels positive enough to have a baby tracker up on her fertility chart, but she also thinks one of her kids was a twin because of a cowlick or a whorl or something. So, you know. It's Alice.

She's reported "weirdly soft skin", and that's apparently a sure sign of pregnancy for her. I just LOVE her brand of crazy, but I feel bad for the kids. If only she'd put them in school -- give them some education, give her a break with only the youngest ones -- I'd be bordering on happy for her.

What sort of rabbit hole did I just fall down there? Alice scares me a bit with that level of obsession.

What sort of rabbit hole did I just fall down there? Alice scares me a bit with that level of obsession.

:pink-shock: As someone who struggled to get pregnant, I feel downright normal compared to her. And she had a gagillion other kids to give her something way more important to worry about day-to-day.

I did the FF (Fertility Friend), and the temperature, and the ovulation sticks, and all of that jazz, and my husband and I just realized it wasn't going to make me feel any better. In reality, it just made me more of an anxious mess. I analyzed every symptom and tenth of a degree shift. And even our fertility doc told us to stop with that nonsense, because worrying and obsession would only make the process harder. He was totally right, btw...

So yeah, this lady has probably spent hundreds, if not thousands on pee sticks (even all the cheap ones can add up if you're whizzing as much as British Michelle is), instead of being thankful and enjoying the blessings she already has. That's what I don't understand about this cult. If it's supposed to be left up to God, then you are thankful when you are pregnant, you are thankful when you are not. It's all HIS will, right? So WHYYYYYYYYY do we need to know about your EWCM, bleeding, and possible lines??????????

Sara Smith Absher (Chris Maxwell's ex) has discovered she's having a girl (in August) and is naming her Abigail Grace. She's already calling her Abbie. So that's Abbie Absher. Seriously?

Just occurred to me that the youngest Bradrick will be 1 in the next few weeks. I wonder if Kelly is pregnant again? I so hope she isn't but it wouldn't surprise me to hear she is.

Looks like Melissa Thomas Niednagel is pregnant again. Here she appears to be wearing a maternity top and in the comments she refers to her "baby bump."

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153236198379513&set=a.444979234512.209086.558719512&type=1&theater

ETA: Or does she mean the other woman's baby bump? Looking at the comment a second time, I'm not sure. But the way she and Jordan are placing their hands in the photo... Opinions?

Looks like Melissa Thomas Niednagel is pregnant again. Here she appears to be wearing a maternity top and in the comments she refers to her "baby bump."

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153236198379513&set=a.444979234512.209086.558719512&type=1&theater

ETA: Or does she mean the other woman's baby bump? Looking at the comment a second time, I'm not sure. But the way she and Jordan are placing their hands in the photo... Opinions?

Yeah, she could be referring to Kaeleigh's pregnancy, if she's pregnant. Kaeleigh Tull's last baby is eight months old tomorrow, so it could go either way.

Guessing the baby bump is Kaeleigh's: facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1650980158457053&set=a.1386007991620939.1073741827.100006352537283&type=1&theater

Thanks, hoipolloi. When I saw Melissa's pic and the loose shirt/hand placement, I thought for sure she must be pregnant, because it's a been a "long" time for her. But perhaps sanity has prevailed in the Niednagel household.

Sean and Preethi Morris, of the Church Cult of Wells, had a baby girl named Ebenee Hephzibah on April 24th. Poor little thing, to be born into such insanity.

Sean and Preethi Morris, of the Church Cult of Wells, had a baby girl named Ebenee Hephzibah on April 24th. Poor little thing, to be born into such insanity.

Ebenee; a kreative Ebony? Those 2 names are an unusual combination!

Ebenee; a kreative Ebony? Those 2 names are an unusual combination!

Short for Ebeneezer? :think: How would one pronounce the middle name? Do you think they try to out-fundie each other with names? Israel? Heistheway? Agape?

Short for Ebeneezer? :think: How would one pronounce the middle name? Do you think they try to out-fundie each other with names? Israel? Heistheway? Agape?

I'm pretty sure Ebenee is an Indian name. I have no idea how to pronounce Hephzibah. The two names definitely don't go together!

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived