IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maxwells just posted "color is pink" and baby initials. Who was expecting again?

Christopher and NR Anna. Lydia Joy is the name.

Christopher and NR Anna. Lydia Joy is the name.

Sorry what does NR mean? I've been trying to figure it out, but the only thing I come up with is "Not Really" Anna and that seems pretty wrong to me. :lol:

Sorry what does NR mean? I've been trying to figure it out, but the only thing I come up with is "Not Really" Anna and that seems pretty wrong to me. :lol:

Non-reversal Anna. Christopher has a sister named Anna, too (born after Steve's vasectomy reversal). Family patriarch Steve Maxwell decided that having two Annas is too confusing, so the family calls Christopher's wife Anna Marie. She was never called Anna Marie before she married Christopher, so many FJers continue to call her by her regular name, not her Maxhell name. The Maxwells have also renamed others in this way. :evil-eye:

Non-reversal Anna. Christopher has a sister named Anna, too (born after Steve's vasectomy reversal). Family patriarch Steve Maxwell decided that having two Annas is too confusing, so the family calls Christopher's wife Anna Marie. She was never called Anna Marie before she married Christopher, so many FJers continue to call her by her regular name, not her Maxhell name. The Maxwells have also renamed others in this way. :evil-eye:

Interesting.. Thanks! I don't keep up with the Maxwells-- they make me so angry I can't see straight.

Lydia Joy. I think she was born around the time of Melanie and Nathan's first child's anniversary of her passing. Her name was Susannah Joy.

Lydia Joy. I think she was born around the time of Melanie and Nathan's first child's anniversary of her passing. Her name was Susannah Joy.

Yes. Susannah Joy was born March 21, 2007 and died three days later. The Maxwells honor her short life every year at this time. I hope Lydia Joy doesn't get an extra helping of Maxhell doom and gloom for being born in that three day window.

It looks from photos that Lacie Verret Bowman could be expecting again.....her first isn't a year yet. She had a recital on her FB page so it was hard to tell with the dress.....off topic, what is going on in middle TN that the Verniers, Verretts, Bowmans, Botkins, Sproul/Stouffers and Courters ALL live there? It is a scary mini Dominionist community! They did set up a website dominion skills or something like that......ugh.

It looks from photos that Lacie Verret Bowman could be expecting again.....her first isn't a year yet. She had a recital on her FB page so it was hard to tell with the dress.....off topic, what is going on in middle TN that the Verniers, Verretts, Bowmans, Botkins, Sproul/Stouffers and Courters ALL live there? It is a scary mini Dominionist community! They did set up a website dominion skills or something like that......ugh.

Yep - go to her music teaching FB page (facebook.com/laciebowmanmusic?fref=ts) and look closely at the pics from the recital. You will also see an obviously pregnant Heidi Botkin if you zoom in on the photo of everyone standing and singing a hymn. They're amassing an army in middle-of-nowhere, Tennessee! :lol:

Yep - go to her music teaching FB page (facebook.com/laciebowmanmusic?fref=ts) and look closely at the pics from the recital. You will also see an obviously pregnant Heidi Botkin if you zoom in on the photo of everyone standing and singing a hymn. They're amassing an army in middle-of-nowhere, Tennessee! :lol:

Is this Heidi? I don't know her face.

post-4828-14452000004492_thumb.jpg

Is this Heidi? I don't know her face.

[attachment=0]Screen Shot 03-26-15 at 08.16 AM.jpg[/attachment]

Yes - she's wearing brown with white polka-dots. That's Isaac Botkin to her right.

Technically not fundies, as they claim to be not religious, but we've followed the Casons on this board for a while: Christi is due with #18 in November.

ETA: someone beat me to it a page ago. :)

Caroline of Modest Mom had her baby, Sophia Diane, born 3/27. She was 10lbs and 1oz and she had her at home.

It isn't as middle of nowhere as you would think. It's outside Nashville.

Tommy Waller of the faux Jew grape pickers of Hayovel and his crew have a home base outside of Nashville.

Oh I know...I live in Clarksville:) It is just strange to me that they all set up shop there and are breeding like crazy. Scary,

Sara Smith Absher will be having a girl.

wowedwithwonder.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/boy-or-girl-click-to-see/

Updated: just saw on Facebook that Christine Yoder was going to have an emergency c section today but instead was transferred to a larger hospital for monitoring. Don't know the exact circumstances but it looks like she will be in the hospital until the baby is born.

Oh I know...I live in Clarksville:) It is just strange to me that they all set up shop there and are breeding like crazy. Scary,

I have had a theory for years on why the Botkins moved there. Many of the rest followed after that.

Long time lurker - I just read the Mueller Mice blog and it mentioned that Valerie Waller's Mom will be a grandmother to 9, soon to be 11 (2 pending). That may mean that Valerie and her sister Julie, are pregnant. It may be her brother's wife? I'm sure Valerie and Adam would want to add to their family and match David and Priscilla!

Natalie Goddard, of the essential oil on severe burns fame, is apparently 30 wks pg and having complications according to her open fb page.

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived