IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

I'm pretty sure Ebenee is an Indian name. I have no idea how to pronounce Hephzibah. The two names definitely don't go together!

If you mean India Indian, no, never heard of such of name. Bf is Indian and it doesn't sound at all like a name given to an Indian. If you mean Native American Indian, I highly doubt that as well. I get Latin word information and a couple people's varied profiles with the name and one was short for Ebeneezer.

And I believe that the middle name is pronounced hev-z-buh. Just how it looks as Miggy said. At least that's how I've known it. Who knows how they are pronouncing it. Rather sure this is just another attempt to be "kreative" and as said above, "out-fundie each other".

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin and Melissa Turley had a baby girl, Genesis Verity, yesterday. Did anyone here even know she was pregnant?

unbwmAvm.jpg

Justin and Melissa Turley had a baby girl, Genesis Verity, yesterday. Did anyone here even know she was pregnant?

unbwmAvm.jpg

That is one cute baby. I rather like the name Verity, although it seems to be used only by fundies.

Is Justin Turley a former VFer? Not really familiar with this family.

Is Justin Turley a former VFer? Not really familiar with this family.

Justin is the older son of a major VF leg-humping family.

Justin's & Melissa's wedding was arguably the biggest VF mating godly marriage after Kelly Brown and Peter Bradrick!

DPIAR officiated, Scott & Deborah Brown were there, the Botkinettes provided harp music, Jennie Chancey was a matron of honor -- everyone who was anyone in VF land at that time (2008) attended.

253_l.jpg

256_l.jpg

The photo below includes Nathaniel Darnell & Bradrick!,

251_l.jpg

Here are some blogosphere posts:

The Mortons: mortonclan.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html

The Weathers (lesser VF leghumpers): weathersfamilyblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/beautiful-wedding.html

The Seppis: melodys-notes.blogspot.com/2008/05/justin-turley-melissa-keen-wedding.html

An approving blog note from les soeurs Botkin: visionarydaughters.com/2008/04

With the ph pronounced as f?

According to Wikipedia, there are two common English pronunciations: /ˈhɛpzɪbə/ and /ˈhɛfzɪbə/. I've only ever heard it pronounced with a hard p (silent h), but apparently, pronouncing it as f is also not unusual.

Justin is the older son of a major VF leg-humping family.

Justin's & Melissa's wedding was arguably the biggest VF mating godly marriage after Kelly Brown and Peter Bradrick!

DPIAR officiated, Scott & Deborah Brown were there, the Botkinettes provided harp music, Jennie Chancey was a matron of honor -- everyone who was anyone in VF land at that time (2008) attended.

253_l.jpg

256_l.jpg

The photo below includes Nathaniel Darnell & Bradrick!,

251_l.jpg

Here are some blogosphere posts:

The Mortons: mortonclan.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html

The Weathers (lesser VF leghumpers): weathersfamilyblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/beautiful-wedding.html

The Seppis: melodys-notes.blogspot.com/2008/05/justin-turley-melissa-keen-wedding.html

An approving blog note from les soeurs Botkin: visionarydaughters.com/2008/04

Sigh...those were the days, my friends...look at the grinning mug on Dougie...and the groomsmen pic also features Isaac Botkin, pre-haircut. Oh, to have fresh, VF-related snarkworthy material available today! :lol:

According to Wikipedia, there are two common English pronunciations: /ˈhɛpzɪbə/ and /ˈhɛfzɪbə/. I've only ever heard it pronounced with a hard p (silent h), but apparently, pronouncing it as f is also not unusual.

I live near a town named Hephzibah. It is indeed pronounced with the hard P and the silent H. Hehp-zih-buh.

However, I also come from the state that pronounces Cairo as Kayrow and Martinez as Mar-ten-ehz (or if you really want to be southern about it, mar'n-ehz), so I can't speak to the reliability of the aforementioned pronunciation.

Sigh...those were the days, my friends...look at the grinning mug on Dougie...and the groomsmen pic also features Isaac Botkin, pre-haircut. Oh, to have fresh, VF-related snarkworthy material available today! :lol:

Oh THIS times thousand!

I'm repeating myself but wouldn't it be lovely for Miss VF Princess Kelly B. to have a public blog that she would update regularly! :drool:

Regarding upcoming babies, looks like Martha Morton & her Man Child Groom have chosen a rather interesting name for their future arrow: websta.me/p/974316277488339975_1749016202

Oh THIS times thousand!

I'm repeating myself but wouldn't it be lovely for Miss VF Princess Kelly B. to have a public blog that she would update regularly! :drool:

Regarding upcoming babies, looks like Martha Morton & her Man Child Groom have chosen a rather interesting name for their future arrow: websta.me/p/974316277488339975_1749016202

Question- Does Martha own shoes? I swear I've never seen her with shoes on her feet. She's literally barefoot & pregnant.

Question- Does Martha own shoes? I swear I've never seen her with shoes on her feet. She's literally barefoot & pregnant.

I've wondered that myself as well. In the few wedding photos we saw of Marth and her Man Child her hands looked rather rough, too. Like she had been pulling weeds out of dirt just a few seconds before.

I've been re-reading their blog and I can assure you guys that there are in fact some pictures that show her wearing shoes.

alexandria alexander? are they kiddin' me???? :pink-shock: :o

Bambi from In the Nursery of the Nation is expecting number 10......Kathy Brodock ( major leghumper and friend of Kelly Crawford) had her second grandchild....Her daughter who named their first Javelin, had a son named Jude born not too long ago.

I am irrationally excited to see that, thank you! Yesterday was their first wedding anniversary, but it doesn't make sense that they would delay announcing Jackson's birth for that.

Any updates on Dinah and Dustin? expect a baby no.2 announcement soon

Meredith Hammer is due with #3 sometime this month.

Erica Shupe, #10 due November (puke!)

No no no no no no no no no!!! Poor baby...

No no no no no no no no no!!! Poor baby...

Ah, fuck. Seriously? I was so hoping she was done having children considering her two youngest are what, four? GAH! Agree with DM, poor baby.

Nancy Campbell's daughter Serene had a boy today (Mother's Day). Remnant Keep is his name.

:shock: Remnant?? :pink-shock:

Is there an fundie alternative meaning? Poor kid is leftovers. I reckon his middle name is to remind him he should be ever-grateful they kept him.

Erica Shupe, #10 due November (puke!)

I just watched the video *puke*

She said she's due in January. Is the pee stick even dry? How old is she?

Meredith Hammer is due with #3 sometime this month.

She recently changed her Facebook profile picture to newborn baby picture. No information on the name,but the comments indicate she had a girl.

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived