IGNORED

The one where Cabinetboy closes up shop

Koala

Ok, I broke down and went to Cabinetboy's blog. He mentioned in the comments that his wife is angry at FJ because we won't leave them alone. Uh, no cupcake. We can talk about whomever we want in our own yard. If you don't want people commenting on your husband's blog, tell him to shut it down. But he won't do that because then he couldn't cry about having to pack up and move his family to escape the evil feminists. Your husband is a drama queen and an attention whore.

As for your anger, you need to direct that anger at him, not us. He's the one that decided to be a manly man and vomit his story all over the internet--at Lori's blog, then here at FJ, then on his own blog. That's what started all this.

Oh wait, I forgot. You can't direct your anger at him because you'll be punished. And now he's supposedly dragging you and your kids off to an even more remote area. Good luck.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This kind of thing makes me want shake someone. LuckyWife, nobody is bother this man, we do not care enough. Nobody cares that is he is, or is pretending to, send his family to Alaska. There is no "spiritual warfare" other than what is going on in his head, and all of his statements are exaggerations or outright lies.

The fact that you can't see that disturbs me greatly.

I've actually wondered if LuckyWife has been playing some long-game trollage on CM. Basically everything she says has to be taken with huge doses of WTF Serum.

Edit: riffle

I've actually wondered if LuckWife has been playing some long-game trollage on CM. Basically everything she says has to be taken with huge doses of WTF Serum.

CM himself asked if she was a troll last week.

CM himself asked if she was a troll last week.

Yeah, I think he called her out for being overly enthusiastic or something like that. I LOVE how she puts at least ONE word in all caps in every comment. I kind of think she's playing with him as well. I can hear her voice in my head as I read - talking to him with lots of fake drama, which to someone like CM would sound very sincere and sympathetic. Kind of like when you are talking to a small child and you want them to believe you are VERY VERY INTERESTED in what they are saying.

:D Was that her? I remembered he'd questioned someone, just not who. Thanks jerkit, I couldn't wade through all of that again.

:D Was that her? I remembered he'd questioned someone, just not who. Thanks jerkit, I couldn't wade through all of that again.

The reason I remember is because that was the day he called me not a Christian.

CM can't reply to comments because he's busy selling and moving.

I think that's a lie. They're not going anywhere.

Yeah, I get the feeling this is the adult equivalent of the old "distract and then run the other way" ploy. I've helped women who have been stalked (yes, stalked--as in, couldn't even vote because then their address would be a matter of public record and their abusive spouse would capitalize on that knowledge) and this is not stalking. No one has made any threats against him or intends on doing so. Cabinetman is just being a whiny baby--a whiny baby who by his own admission isn't afraid of stopping speeding traffic on the highway, rasslin' bulls, or 99% of men on the planet--but he's scared of us looking up his public information on the internets.

But look on the bright side, Cabinetman, at least we didn't lock you up in the woods and threaten to take away your children until you changed your ways--because we're above shit like that.

I think she is a clever troll. She isn't saying anything that he can criticize but at the same time she is asking questions that will make him look bad if he answers. He couldn't say how his children knew about us without lying and claiming we contacted them and if he did that he would be pressed to answer why he did not contact the police. And if he admitted that he told the children it would make him look like a really shitty father for needlessly scaring his children.

Same with this comment. He claims we are so dangerous he has to fearfully move away, yet he says where they will be and is leaving them. If he really thought we were dangerous why would he do this? Legitimate questions that he cannot answer.

Hey CM you realize that housing listings/sales are another.... dun dun dun.... MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD? So we're going to be able to see if you actually sell the house or not...

This is some ultra-fishy shit. There's only 2500ish people in their small town but that's about 2496 too many possible witnesses friends for his wife. He's been isolating her more and more over the years.They got married (and presumably she grew up in) what's still a small town by my standards, but a small town of 10.5kish people. The kids used to go to preschool, now they're exclusively homeschooled. Her high school best friend (presumably, as one of the signatory witnesses to their marriage) lives almost 400 miles away now. She doesn't actually own any of "their" property. Now he's using Free Jinger to terrorize her into moving to EVEN MORE the middle of nowhere?

Cabinetwife, WAKE UP, there are no domestic violence shelters in rural Alaska and you will HAVE NO FRIENDS OR FAMILY THERE. And you're scared of US? Your husband says you guys are married until death, and I believe him- which is not a good thing. Statistically, as a woman, the most probable person to harm you is your romantic partner. So, do these "friends and family" who've come around on your husband, who they were VERY SUSPICIOUS OF, know who ACTUALLY OWNS ALL YOUR STUFF? Or did you guys tell them the same bullshit you told us? Do you have any friends and family left who don't believe that you're crazy? A normal man doesn't email everyone his wife knows telling them that she's mentally ill just because their marriage isn't working out. That's something an ABUSER does so NOBODY WILL BELIEVE YOU LATER. Hitting is NOT the only way to abuse your spouse.

Even though you don't believe me, even though you think I'm crazy, please please read through Lundy Bancroft's abuser profiles and step outside yourself for just a minute and consider. Just consider. Before you move to Alaska. Before you have another baby. Before you make any decisions you can't take back. If your marriage is truly as wonderful as you say it is, taking ten minutes to read through them will do it no harm. If not, those ten minutes may save your life.

Sideboard Shithead said,

They have sincerely frightened my family and angered my wife because they will not leave us alone and will not listen to her.

WHO has frightened your family, CM? Oh, that's right. YOU have. WHO is not leaving you alone? I will not believe unless provided actual, documented proof that a single member of FJ has in any way contacted your family. YOU are the one terrorizing your wife and kids. YOU are the one scaring and angering them. NOT anyone here. YOU are also libelous in your accusations and opening yourself up for a lawsuit that is richly deserved in my opinion.

Must be my whore-mones getting the best of me today, but I'm really not finding your over-the-top dramatics and hysteria all that entertaining today. I don't believe you're moving, and if you are, it's most likely something that has been in the works for a long time to further isolate your family. A self-employed businessman/craftsman does not just up and abandon his business without extensive planning and forethought and they sure as hell don't bluster and blather about it online when they're supposed to be making all these last-minute arrangements. Even conventionally employed people usually don't have that luxury. I have no shadow of a doubt that you are not the least bit frightened of vague Internet feminists who have the audacity to gossip about you in their OWN little corner of the web because if you legitimately thought your family was being threatened and potentially in danger, you'd shut the ever-living fuck up, close the damned blog, contact the police and do what you could to mitigate the damage rather than doing what you ARE doing, which is announcing each and every pathetic step you are allegedly taking in an effort to get a response out of us (and all that incessant, self-righteous fapping by your remarkably stupid fanbase).

Cabinet Man, you are utterly ridiculous and certainly not worth the time I just took out of my day to type this rant out.

Awww, I thought you were posting a link to photos of your dogs. :cry:

Sorry! Not to detract from the thread, I'm fairly sure I posted their pictures on the forum formerly known as Chatter at some point if you want to go and look. :mrgreen:

You may be onto something here. My latest doormat (a birthday present) says "Ask not for whom the dog barks. It barks for thee." :mrgreen:

I gave that one to someone as a gift once, myself! She had one of those rare greyhounds that actually barked when someone is at the door.

CM can't reply to comments because he's busy selling and moving.

I think that's a lie. They're not going anywhere.

Agreed. I considered this yesterday. CM has always seemed clumsily transparent to me -- either that or he is REALLY clueless.

He's so worried about his frightened and angry family that he's whisking them to another state within less than a week (Manly-man decisiveness in action) and then posts the name of the city where they're seeking sanctuary from the godless-feminist-net-warriors-for-satan. Yeah, whatever CM :roll:

He's got some sort of an angle, I'm just not sure yet ( but I think so) if this was his intended outcome all along. The timeframe has been pretty bloody quick, from start to finish........

He has created a murderous plot against his family, and they are going to be without him--- if anything happens, there are other obvious suspects... (OMG< I watch too much TLC/Snapped)

Or it could be more like "I'll join you as soon as things are safe." and oddly it is never safe enough for him to join them.

I mentioned the saga to Hubs this am while we were getting dressed. He says "Sounds like he has some kind of plan to drag them to the boonies and make them ever more afraid of the big bad world, so he is in control." Which is what a lot of us thought.

I will say, I didn't search for this guy, I"m not going to go look at his new plans (why is he continuing to post on his "closed this down" blog? Why not unpublish and go on his merry way? Bullshit and shenanigans abound!

Hmm, I may have to write a Legend of CabinetMan....

And for someone so worried about his wife and children's safety, he had no problem saying,

"My wife and children are off tomorrow to stay with a friend of my wife’s in ********* and try to find us a rental until I can come and we can look for land to build on…"

(actual location starred because I certainly don't want him accusing ME of doing what HE'S just done, outing his family's so-called future whereabouts :roll: )

I'm calling BS on this one. Then again, paranoia can do a number on people. I'm still leaning towards the theory that CM is trying to fake us out because a business owner with contracts to fulfill can't just take off and move to another state. This takes time. It also takes time to put a house and property up for sale, etc. And even if his story IS true, I don't believe we've seen the last of CM. Yep, there is another online incarnation in him. I'd bet money on it.

Yeah, I get the feeling this is the adult equivalent of the old "distract and then run the other way" ploy. I've helped women who have been stalked (yes, stalked--as in, couldn't even vote because then their address would be a matter of public record and their abusive spouse would capitalize on that knowledge) and this is not stalking. No one has made any threats against him or intends on doing so. Cabinetman is just being a whiny baby--a whiny baby who by his own admission isn't afraid of stopping speeding traffic on the highway, rasslin' bulls, or 99% of men on the planet--but he's scared of us looking up his public information on the internets.

But look on the bright side, Cabinetman, at least we didn't lock you up in the woods and threaten to take away your children until you changed your ways--because we're above shit like that.

He's up to something and it isn't honest, imo. Also, when you think about it, all we did openly was post his wife's FB link which SHE posted originally and say which state he lives in. That's it. He outed himself and basically acknowledged pretty much everything. He doesn't seem too bright yet I keep thinking that he can't be THAT dumb. Can he? Nah, I believe he's up to something.

This was about Ken, but I think there is possibility there.

I've always wondered if he was sober when writing these things.

Cabinet Man I think is either using us as part of his long-term plan to further isolate his family. His blog and taunting us was part of his scheme from the beginning. The alternative is it's more lies and in his poor analytical skills thinks that a misdirect will make us forget him. He's either a master schemer or extremely silly.

Sideboard Shithead said,

WHO has frightened your family, CM? Oh, that's right. YOU have. WHO is not leaving you alone? I will not believe unless provided actual, documented proof that a single member of FJ has in any way contacted your family. YOU are the one terrorizing your wife and kids. YOU are the one scaring and angering them. NOT anyone here. YOU are also libelous in your accusations and opening yourself up for a lawsuit that is richly deserved in my opinion.

Must be my whore-mones getting the best of me today, but I'm really not finding your over-the-top dramatics and hysteria all that entertaining today. I don't believe you're moving, and if you are, it's most likely something that has been in the works for a long time to further isolate your family. A self-employed businessman/craftsman does not just up and abandon his business without extensive planning and forethought and they sure as hell don't bluster and blather about it online when they're supposed to be making all these last-minute arrangements. Even conventionally employed people usually don't have that luxury. I have no shadow of a doubt that you are not the least bit frightened of vague Internet feminists who have the audacity to gossip about you in their OWN little corner of the web because if you legitimately thought your family was being threatened and potentially in danger, you'd shut the ever-living fuck up, close the damned blog, contact the police and do what you could to mitigate the damage rather than doing what you ARE doing, which is announcing each and every pathetic step you are allegedly taking in an effort to get a response out of us (and all that incessant, self-righteous fapping by your remarkably stupid fanbase.

Cabinet Man, you are utterly ridiculous and certainly not worth the time I just took out of my day to type this rant out.

Preach it!

I have to wonder what his motivation was, maybe he was hoping to sue for the Fabled Vast Fortune of FreeJinger. But then again, maybe he just figured out that a blog is work and was looking for an excuse to flounce off into the night.

I'm not positive, but I suspect someone has been whispering to Ken and possibly CM or maybe Ken is just passing along information that he's gotten. If that is the case, the chances of it's accuracy is pretty much nil other than perhaps my real name.

It's 16 in Scotland :P I think this is an anomaly, though.

Oh I see. I guess because we are based in the US, it's generally US laws that we go by. I think it would be too complicated to consider every country, but to be honest I'm not sure and I've never thought about it. You do bring up a good point though since we/the internet are international. I will bring it up with the legal minds and see what they say.

Thanks for bringing it up! It's interesting when stuff like this comes up because you can't think of everything.

I just visited his business website and it's DOWN. It's been stripped down to a Home page and that's it. Interesting ...

Ken and Cabinet Man are making light of the persecution those prophets went through and I highly doubt that if they meet in the afterlife that the prophets are going to be all "Yes, having people read public information and disagree with you is the same as being tortured to death. Welcome to the martyr club."

Ken, if the worst thing that happens to you because of your beliefs is that people disagree with you and google information you made easily available you should count yourself as having a charmed life. Doing anything else just makes you a Whiner for Jesus, not a martyr.

AMEN! I always think if the worst thing that happens to me in a day is someone reads what I wrote/disagrees with me on the internet, I'm having a GREAT day!

Archived