IGNORED

The one where Cabinetboy closes up shop

Koala

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oooooh Luckywife's comment just got deleted.

This is the most excitement I've had since the World Cup!

Well, at least we know that CM is following us with the same rapt attention we are following him. Man, I was hoping he'd answer LuckyWife. Even if she's not a Poe, it's a perfectly reasonable question to ask.

Mary's comment:

Also, I just went to their site, and they’re claiming that googling and prowling through websites for details to add together to find out where you live isn’t stalking. I think it very much is stalking.

From wikipedia:

“Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person.â€

“According to a 2002 report by the National Center for Victims of Crime, ‘virtually any unwanted contact between two people that directly or indirectly communicates a threat or places the victim in fear can be considered stalking,'â€

It’s EXTREMELY creepy for them to be looking up pictures of your children, scrutinizing public records to compile every piece of information, and looking at maps to examine your property. It is creepy, and I think that any normal person is going to feel harassed and threatened.

They might not intend to “do anything with†the info, but you can’t know that for sure.

(sorry if this was already discussed)

....lol she quoted Wikipedia! :cracking-up: I am literally laughing to hard to formulate a response to the shit she's allegding. Looking up pictures of his children? Really? bahahahahahahahha

Well, at least we know that CM is following us with the same rapt attention we are following him. Man, I was hoping he'd answer LuckyWife. Even if she's not a Poe, it's a perfectly reasonable question to ask.

Oh he's been been ruthless in his lurking. *waves to CM*

Speaking of Ken and CB as registered users who come here to engage set the record straight with us evil cursing feminists, whatever happened to Westchamps?

I think that Cabinet Boy is a just a bloviating twit who is enjoying looking persecuted to his leg-humpers.

:::Contemplates a Great Whore of Babylon bumpersticker:::

Attention *tap* *tap*

Don't tap on the glass -- they startle easily. ;)

I actually woke up from a dream that a demon with a feminine nature was trying to kill me last night…& after I had prayed for good dreams!

So, this commenter has discovered that prayer does not work. Whattaya wanna bet that is not the conclusion she drew from that experience.

Anybody?

Bueller?

Oh he's been been ruthless in his lurking. *waves to CM*

So wait ... is he stalking US? Should I tell my kids?!?!? :o

You know, we were happy snarking in our little corner. Originally, it WAS him who came here first. So... yeah! Maybe we should warn our children!

Speaking of Ken and CB as registered users who come here to engage set the record straight with us evil cursing feminists, whatever happened to Westchamps?

I think that Cabinet Boy is a just a bloviating twit who is enjoying looking persecuted to his leg-humpers.

:::Contemplates a Great Whore of Babylon bumpersticker:::

I think that Westchamps is like Countryboy -- dudes who come here and (you should pardon the expression) blow their load in one burst of bloviating and mansplaining. When we counter with logic and truth, they slip away into the night.

While I'm here -- Pantry Pontificator and Ken clearly have not checked their Fundie glossary -- aren't they supposed to think that the official Whore of Babylon is the Catholic Church?

Waving a hello to CM and Ken:

mIfmvOW.jpg

"Hi Sweetie; it's Mom. Yeah...um...have you seen a man as big as a mountain lurking nearby? He's probably wearing a bull-wrestling t-shirt? Well, if you see him...run! Okay, see you Friday. Love you."

So that Sarah Jane crazy person with the two lovers called us all crackheads recently....

Now we're the Great Whore of Babylon....

And according to XGG we all "have a Jezebel spirit."

So, I'm thinking our new tagline for this site should be:

Free Jinger

Great Whore of Babylon Crackheads with a Jezebel Spirit

It's fittin. Just fittin.

mammy_zps9f49666d.jpg

Actually, Cabinet Creep has threatened "feminist progressive Nazi's (sic)" and has "stalked" visitors by secretly trying to track IP addresses on his blog. Not that anyone here has ever threatened him to my knowledge -- just tracked him down through his own stupidity and carelessness.

Remember this, my bolding:

Lastly, to the feminist progressive nazi’s who always seem to track down and threaten guys like me families and business’ as you do any man who lives and teaches along these lines:

If you can be respectful and mind your manners and not threaten my family you are welcome here. If you cannot, you are not. If you do threaten my family realize I have a top flight attorney on retainer, available at a moments notice & I am more than happy to pay him. If you threaten my family in a more severe way the attorney will be the least of your worries.

More bloviating and self-aggrandizing threats. If he ever had an attorney on retainer (top flight or not) the attorney earned his pay by telling CB to shut down his blog and stop whining about perfectly legal criticism by FJ and the odd bit of googling.

As to CB's own threats: I'm shaking in my shoes and have warned the dogs. Not!

Isn't this whole thing Lori's fault? She proudly published Cabinet Man's story of abuse. When we read it on her blog, we started commenting on it and examining the details. Then Cabinet Man came on here to try to defend himself ("the doctors told me to do it that way!"), drawing even more attention to himself. Then he had to start his own blog; but still, had Lori not been so eager to present the most extreme and horrible examples of submission in her effort to "mentor," Cabinet Man might be quietly blogging his own brand of crazy without our attention.

Those Alexanders - they are some good friends. :?

LOLOLOLOL

lucky wife just called us the great whore of Babylon. I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard.

Oh goody! After all, I do like to think we are the best bang since the big one.

"Hi Sweetie; it's Mom. Yeah...um...have you seen a man as big as a mountain lurking nearby? He's probably wearing a bull-wrestling t-shirt? Well, if you see him...run! Okay, see you Friday. Love you."

I just laughed so hard I scared the dog.

He is allegend indly out of his own mind.

Fixed it for you!

I must confess, I've never actually gone to Cabinet Crybaby's blog. I just read what the rest of you report.

I never comment on the blogs we snark on here. Well, hardly ever, and then only to offer encouragement to the bloggers. Poking them with a stick, while it may be fun to do, only makes them feel more persecuted, which is what they really want. And sometimes, like Poor Chester, they flounce.

I haven't followed his blog at all, but I was wondering if shutting down the blog and the fries of persecution are a way to get his followers to donate money to finance his Alaska move?

I find the comments that seem to be disappearing interesting. First the one asking how FJ got "access to his children" and now another similar question was there for a few minutes, then gone. Both are reasonable questions given what he's going on about, so why remove them? :think:

Maybe he got some good advice from a lawyer.. and he's now removing comments that show that he's misleading people. Nobody directly messed with his children, and he knows he's exaggerating, so he's removing things that exemplify that. :clap: Smartest move I've seen him make in a while...

He also removed the one about the whore of Babylon. I guess we were having too much fun with that one!

"Today the Feminists found us"? Good lord. My great-grandparents were less dramatic about the outbreak of World War One.

Someone's disagreeing with me on the internet and they might know who I am IRL so I have to move to Alaska?! Well, thank heaven for Manly Men :roll: .

Yep. Someone said it here before, sling shit at all 4 walls and see which one they start furiously scrubbing. When he was here, he was desperately looking for assurance that we wouldn't contact CPS or police.

That was me. I went back for more shit, too. I gave him a farewell message on the other thread. :)

I'll repeat the punchline for grins: You think Manly Rebuking Jesus would have any sympathy for you? Oh it's so HARD to be a carpenter when society thinks your beliefs are offensive/dangerous, you'd tell MJR, and he'd look at you like you were stupid.

Wait, what? You mean to tell me the strongest man in the universe that jumps in front of cars in the snow and wrestles bulls is now claiming to be so terrified by some feminist that he is closing shop? Say it ain't so!

I swear, Chester Drawers is about as irrational as a 13 year old at a One Direction concert.

Archived