IGNORED

The one where Cabinetboy closes up shop

Koala

I'm trying to imagine his conversation with his pretend lawyers.

Lawyer: So how did this all start?

CM: Well, I shared my story of abuse...er....I mean...submission on this woman's blog....

Lawyer: Wait, what?

CM: Well, I told the story of how I saved my marriage by locking my suicidal wife in a cabin. And I make her have sex with me every other day PERIOD.

Lawyer: What the...?

CM: ...and then I took her keys and money. But the doctors told me to do it that way. So anyway, these feminists are mad at me and calling me an abuser and I want to sue them.

Lawyer: Yeah...I'm going to need a little more money.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He also removed the one about the whore of Babylon. I guess we were having too much fun with that one!

Too bad we already voted on a mascot, because the seven-headed beast would be perfect.

New comment! Apparently FJ is a "bully", but at least this one has good points. Will probably be gone in five-ten minutes.

I know the website you are speaking about and have read what they have said about you and your wife. I understand that it must be extremely unsettling to have strangers googling you and looking up your private information. I certainly wouldn’t want it done to me, and I think it is very wrong that they are doing it to you. That being said they are just harassing you because they know it gets to you. It’s almost like a school yard bully who picks on people and loves to get a rise out of the person you are picking on. If they know it is upsetting you then they do it more. If you stand up to the bully they usually retreat and were all talk anyway. What I’m trying to say is ignore the haters. They are all talk. I know you don’t know these people (and if closing this blog is whats best for you and your wife then that is what you should do) but they are not out to harm you or your family physically or are going to show up at your house or something stupid like that. I hate the fact that your wife and children are so upset by these people that you are thinking of moving. They are just looking up your information out of curiosity and because they know it bothers you, so they throw it out there to bother you, if that makes sense. I honestly don’t think you or your family is in any danger from these people. There are a lot of families that they talk about on that website they know everything there is to know about dozens if not hundreds of different families yet in all the years they have been talking about these families they have never done anything to them, because it’s all just talk and gossip. I know you don’t know me but I just had to tell you that it breaks my heart that your family has let these internet bullies upset them so much. You don’t have to post this I just wanted to try and ease your mind a little if I could not to let them have so much power over your family. That’s what they want. God Bless you guys

Wow, I had a post ready to post and suddenly got a "warning, malware" error and my post disappeared. ooh, spoooooky….

Now, let's see if I can recreate what I said…

Dear CartonGuy,

I confess to spending a bit of time on the sleuthing game yesterday. I don't know exactly how much time, because after I reviewed your blog and turned to google, well, you may or may not know how the internet can be such a wormhole. I forgot to look at my watch.

And after all that, I'm not even 100% sure that I found you. No photo, no website, and only a "maybe" on a name, business name, and address. (although if my guess is correct, I did see a few photos of houses you worked on -- they looked very nice)

And even if I was certain, I've never posed or expressed a threat to anyone, ever, and never would. In fact, as I've mentioned before, if you and your family were my next door neighbors, I would enjoy chatting over the fence and at potlucks. We would agree on much in life other than religion.

I can certainly understand your feeling somewhat freaked out by all of this unwanted [albeit entirely legal] attention. But I think it should be obvious to adults that any information you put online is fair game, and if you post about topics that others might find horrifying (note: submission qualifies, as does anything that might look like abuse), it is quite reasonable that you will draw attention. Even if everything is truly fine in your marriage, the appearance to others is still a real thing and your decisions about what to post in public should have taken that into account.

Since he reads here: You are weak and stupid. Your problem isn't this site. It's in the mirror.

Bahahaha I am dying at this. OMG. Hilarious. The feminists have found us *snort*

LOL, taken down by raging feminists armed with Google! :D

We (collectively) despise Lori and she puts her name and location out there, even the church she attends. She points out her children by name and picture. They're all on Facebook. And yet no one here is "stalking" her or harming her. Why on earth would he even scare his children with this? That is sick.

In honor of Storage Sociopath shutting down his blog, I am going to do a Cabinetman's greatest hits :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :

From his blog:

there is no such thing as rape when married

(comments of this post: amanhiswifethebible.wordpress.com/2014/06/25/put-down-the-apple-woman/#comments )

What to do if your wife refuses sex:

It’s time to Matthew 18 her. If that doesn’t work or he can’t find a church that is willing to be biblical & do Matthew 18, then a separation where she moves out, with no kids, and no support is in order. Tough love. No divorce.

(also in the comments of the above linked post)

Come quick! Someone's disagreeing with you on the internets! :oops:

Just tired tonight and my wife had to come get me out of the shower and tell me Sarah was stirring the waters once again.

Wives calling their husband's "master":

I would suggest you go back to 1 Pet 3 again and find Sarah calling Abraham master (or lord) & pull that language. “Sorry master, but I am not permitted to do that by my Lord, is there any other way I can serve you?†I know it sounds midevil-

His "last" post:

I won't post here

this will be my one and only post

This will be my last post

Alright folks, this will be my last post.

He doesn't delete comments:

I don't delete comments unless you are slanderous.

Or unless you ask him to verify his claims that he and his family are being stalked.

The gov. is killing people...just don't ask him how!

I can also prove that government has killed about 1,000 times more people than religion ever has. I can prove government does more oppression than christianity has.

The only logical thing I've ever heard him say:

I am guilty of being an idiot.

Not bragging o anything, but:

I'm 6'2 270 and stronger than 99% of men on earth

Promise you won't report us, k? You do promise, right??

If you all promise NOT to contact me, NOT go looking for us and NOT turning us into authorities because you don't agree with us and think I abused my wife or being vindictive. If that is what you are giving me your word on, then my mission is accomplished.

Can we call a truce on the hate talk and the searching and I will leave you in peace?'

Random statistics are fun...especially when you pull them out of your ass:

about 5% of girls are told they must submit as they grow up

Sometimes you have to punish your wife:

Concerning the definition of discipline, I'm closer to the "to train" part but there was some "punishment" involved because anytime someone is in "anarchy" against you things can't just go back to ok nothing happened.

In honor of Storage Sociopath shutting down his blog, I am going to do a Cabinetman's greatest hits :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :

From his blog:

(comments of this post: amanhiswifethebible.wordpress.com/2014/06/25/put-down-the-apple-woman/#comments )

What to do if your wife refuses sex:

(also in the comments of the above linked post)

Come quick! Someone's disagreeing with you on the internets! :oops:

Wives calling their husband's "master":

His "last" post:

He doesn't delete comments:

Or unless you ask him to verify his claims that he and his family are being stalked.

The gov. is killing people...just don't ask him how!

The only logical thing I've ever heard him say:

Not bragging o anything, but:

Promise you won't report us, k? You do promise, right??

Random statistics are fun...especially when you pull them out of your ass:

Sometimes you have to punish your wife:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

If you all promise NOT to contact me, NOT go looking for us and NOT turning us into authorities because you don't agree with us and think I abused my wife or being vindictive. If that is what you are giving me your word on, then my mission is accomplished.

I didn't promise shit. We're not a hive vagina.

It's still practically the beginning of the week, maybe I can score another touchdown for Satan evict another jackass from the internet this week. :nenner:

The Griddle Giggler closed her blog but was quite active as a guest blogger on a craft page. She used her full name and hometown. One of her pages includes a tiny photo of The Cabbyman.

:shock:

Brava, Koala!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Reading that, why would anyone think we need to twist his words to make him sound like the world's biggest asshole? :think:

"It's time to Matthew 18 her".....

Is it just my dirty mind, or did anyone else read "Matthew 18ing her" as some kind of depraved forced sex act?

"It's time to Matthew 18 her".....

Is it just my dirty mind, or did anyone else read "Matthew 18ing her" as some kind of depraved forced sex act?

Oh gosh, like some sort of progressive gang bang. First you do your thing privately. Then you bring in one or two others. Then you get the whole church involved. Then you throw her out and shun her. :(

This is the second time I have seen him mention not allowing her access to her children or providing spousal support. What I want to know is where the fuck does he get off thinking he gets to make those decisions?? He may be all Billy Bad Ass in the MRA community, but a judge in family court will give exactly fuck all about his Biblical "right" to discipline and punish his wife.

This is the second time I have seen him mention not allowing her access to her children or providing spousal support. What I want to know is where the fuck does he get off thinking he gets to make those decisions?? He may be all Billy Bad Ass in the MRA community, but a judge in family court will give exactly fuck all about his Biblical "right" to discipline and punish his wife.

This is why these kind of extremists mandate going through the church to solve these kinds of problems. Their extreme-ass, "man rules all" views will dictate that the woman (and also any children) be punished because there must be something wrong WITH HER, since man can do no wrong. It's why DresserDouche phrased it the way he did, "Matthew 18 her. If that doesn’t work or he can’t find a church that is willing to be biblical & do Matthew 18, then a separation where she moves out, with no kids, and no support is in order. Tough love. No divorce."

It's church first, then, if that doesn't work, just put her ass out! He truly believes the woman will not fight this because He is MAN, he is in charge, he can do no wrong, HEAR HIM ROAR.

I was reading an article that detailed some of this shit that was actually in their literature. The example was a woman finding out her husband was molesting his children. The instructions were for her to talk to him, and if he didn't comply, it was suggested it was because she wasn't righteous enough. Then, she was to go to his parents. Then hers. Then their church, where she might have to start over the process from the beginning. If all of that didn't work, THEN the police. At no point was it ever suggested she separate the husband from the child(ren). It's insanity.

Oh gosh, like some sort of progressive gang bang. First you do your thing privately. Then you bring in one or two others. Then you get the whole church involved. Then you throw her out and shun her. :(

And that's actually a pretty accurate description of what thousands of abused Christian women face when they try to ask for help within the "church."

It's church first, then, if that doesn't work, just put her ass out! He truly believes the woman will not fight this because He is MAN, he is in charge, he can do no wrong, HEAR HIM ROAR.

He would be in for a rude fucking awakening if he was married to me. I'd hire a lawyer, file for custody and spousal support, and leave his ass wondering what had hit him. We'd see what he thought about "punishing" his wife then.

He would be in for a rude fucking awakening if he was married to me. I'd hire a lawyer, file for custody and spousal support, and leave his ass wondering what had hit him. We'd see what he thought about "punishing" his wife then.

Wow, this jogged my memory. I DID actually have a real fundamentalist family as clients once! Well fundamentalist for my town, so no frumpers.

Actually, thinking back, a very similar situation. And he did convince the courts she was crazy for awhile and ended up with custody of the kids while she lived in a car. Very sad. Eventually she got them back and got a job and did very well....but it was a very long, very difficult process.

People need to remember that if someone has been told they are worthless and crazy for years, and the kids have been told she's crazy, it does a number on someone. And in the beginning I'm sure she did throw things and get enraged, until she became a worn out shell. Plus the not having money for a lawyer is HUGE in custody cases.

I know everyone thinks they know what they would do in that situation, but it's not like this happens overnight to someone and they immediately take their strong selves down to the courthouse.

I sincerely doubt he'd survive the first date with you, Koala :cracking-up:

I don't know about anyone else, but I want to know what a "midevil" is.

Well, it's more than just a little bit evil but not quite REALLY evil. It's mid-evil.

Or for those who think in percentages (which is EVERY MAN EVER BORN) it's between 36 and 64 percent evil.

I'm still processing the person who said

It’s sad the lengths people will go to when they are full of self-righteous pride, believing themselves to hold the only “correct†opinion and/or wisdom. As Shelly said, these people who have claimed you are a monster need to take a look in the mirror.

Think of the days when both will get to hear, “Well done, good and faithful servant.â€

So what if their deity happens to say?

I liked them. They shone a light on the way I did NOT want you to behave.

I honestly feel the self righteous badge goes to these people every time. They are so bloody certain they are right. I'm kind of frightened FOR them. At least in my corner of Whore-dom, treating everybody as equal, hedging my bets on the interpretation men/women put on the word of the book, I may be a failure in their eyes, I'm just not willing to impose my will on those more vulnerable in any way and use some faith based morality cosh to further my own needs, desires and lifestyle.

It's quite telling that both Ken and Cabinetbloke aka Ikeagarage.com focus on submission and male domination. They could easily have picked the 'arrow' route. They could have gone for celibacy (Hahaha..hey it's in ze book.) Any number of hills to plant a flag.

The utter lack of understanding of the way the interwebs works is only testament to their general ignorance and naivety. I don't think it's necessarily nice or good to go google fu on folks, not knowing how to do it or reacting badly when it happens is just plain why these folks should not be 'out there.'

Just as the internet makes them feel brave enough to spout their ideology it affords the same courage to others to respond. Web is fascinating. It's also used advisedly, they missed that memo.

Feminazi :lol:

Can't find the meme where it says asking for equality is the same as invading Poland.

Well, it's more than just a little bit evil but not quite REALLY evil. It's mid-evil.

Or for those who think in percentages (which is EVERY MAN EVER BORN) it's between 36 and 64 percent evil.

Midevil is my stomach after two weeks holiday and vinho verde.

I'm still processing the person who said

So what if their deity happens to say?

I liked them. They shone a light on the way I did NOT want you to behave.

I'm an Atheist, but if there were a god, I'd like to think he'd tell Storage Sociopath and Ken the following:

"Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'"

And Lori should mediate on this verse when she's admonishing mothers to beat their children with a leather strap:

"It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones."

Archived