IGNORED

The one where Cabinetboy closes up shop

Koala

In case he tries to delete it:

mrsvalor

— August 6, 2014 at 9:16 am

If you are sincerely worried about being stalked, why would you post that you’re now gong to move to Anchorage? Kindof counter-intuitive if you ask me!

IF CM is really scared and IF he is really moving, it shows what a wienie he is. A real man - A COMMAND MAN - would stop and take an objective look at the situation. A real man would take a few days to evaluate just how dangerous this whole thing is. A real man would not be running around like a ninny making all sorts of irrational statements and decisions. It's like the "stuck on the highway" story. He came off as completely helpless and out of control. He appears to be the kind of person who, as my kids say, will "freak out" really easily.

So, either way - whether he's lying OR actually scared and moving - he's making himself look like an idiot.

I have a feeling his kids are used to this kind of drama. They are probably used to watching Daddy fall apart every time the evil world gets too close. I wonder if they've learned to just keep a low profile and let him wear himself out or if they take on the role of comforter and try to reason with him. So sad.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LuckyWife and others on Ken and CM blogs have proven to us that their readers come find us after them mentioning us evil, horrible, feminists.

Maybe we should all thank CM and Ken and others that are afraid of us and mention us on their blog. See their readers are curious about who this liberal feminist group is so they go looking for us, then the go down a rabbit hole (like many of us before we became members) and have an eye opening experience. Even if they don't quit fundie right away, if they follow Foot Fetish (for example), maybe some of what we write will be a pin prick in their brain as they continue with their lives and start to question stuff. I'm not naive enough to say many will have their eyes opened but a few may and maybe they can start escaping the patriarchal BS and join the real world and have real freedoms and start reading and thinking for themselves.

I bet none of these whiners think that God, Buddha, Mohammad, or the flying spaghetti monster could be using all of us to help free their precious slaves wives & children out of the horrible existence. IF that happens then FJ is a community service!

LuckyWife and others on Ken and CM blogs have proven to us that their readers come find us after them mentioning us evil, horrible, feminists.

Maybe we should all thank CM and Ken and others that are afraid of us and mention us on their blog. See their readers are curious about who this liberal feminist group is so they go looking for us, then the go down a rabbit hole (like many of us before we became members) and have an eye opening experience. Even if they don't quit fundie right away, if they follow Foot Fetish (for example), maybe some of what we write will be a pin prick in their brain as they continue with their lives and start to question stuff. I'm not naive enough to say many will have their eyes opened but a few may and maybe they can start escaping the patriarchal BS and join the real world and have real freedoms and start reading and thinking for themselves.

I bet none of these whiners think that God, Buddha, Mohammad, or the flying spaghetti monster could be using all of us to help free their precious slaves wives & children out of the horrible existence. IF that happens then FJ is a community service!

That's why I'm here although I thought he was nuts from the get-go. When his regulars would fawn over every word, I thought I was living on another planet until I read here.

Need some help my friends. I've scoped out my flights only two grand! I need help with packing for this great invasion of Cabinetnumpty's imagination. Are we going in with bra's or should I bring my tampax?

I'm thinking hand luggage only, so if somebody could source me some good gin I'd be very grateful. Hendrick's preferably although Tanquerry at a push, I really can't channel my inner feminist roar without it.

When I hire my femiwagon should I get GPS or will google just lead me there?

I told my boss I was going to Mordor. It sounded more plausible obviously. Snacks, I think we may need snacks. Oh and tunes every invasion needs tunes.

I just visited his business website and it's DOWN. It's been stripped down to a Home page and that's it. Interesting ...

I never saw his business website but those who did seemed to think he made beautiful cabinets. He could have used that - "Our work is so good, even the Feminists love it." "Even Feminists use our cabinets!" "They may hate ME but they love my cabinets!" "Cabinets even the Whore of Babylon will love!"

He really missed an opportunity here.

Need some help my friends. I've scoped out my flights only two grand! I need help with packing for this great invasion of Cabinetnumpty's imagination. Are we going in with bra's or should I bring my tampax?

I'm thinking hand luggage only, so if somebody could source me some good gin I'd be very grateful. Hendrick's preferably although Tanquerry at a push, I really can't channel my inner feminist roar without it.

I told my boss I was going to Mordor. It sounded more plausible obviously. Snacks, I think we may need snacks. Oh and tunes every invasion needs tunes.

Now THIS is coffee-spewing funny, thanks!

Thought I posted this, but maybe not.

Here is my offering for "tunes"

The Ballad of Cabinetman (To the Tune of The Ballad of Jed Clampett, AKA the theme to the Beverly Hil Billies) Please delete if a repeat.

Come and listen to a story 'bout a “manly†friend of Ken

Armed mountaineer said his wife was filled with sin

Til one day when he bragged he broke her will,

And came to Freejinger, just to get a little thrill

(Leave me alone, don’t call CPS, that’s my plea)

Well the first thing you know his blog’s a happenin place

Bitchin’ bout those women folk who’d look him in the face

He dared them to find him, and when they easily did

He loaded up the truck and he quickly ran and hid

(Alaska that is, wife’s alone, here’s my new address)

Well now it's time to say goodbye to Him and all his kin

They’re pretty mad that we folks was always dropping in

Although his blog was public as was his locality

He seems to have a poor grasp of the web’s reality

(Command men, that's what they call themselves,

Drama Queens seems a better fit- don’t come back now, ya hear?)

The speed of this new "move," which I think is either not happening or has been planned for a while, does make me ponder whether lawyers are mandated reporters or not.....

The Ballad of Cabinetman (To the Tune of The Ballad of Jed Clampett, AKA the theme to the Beverly Hil Billies) Please delete if a repeat.

Niiice. Very clever. :clap:

Unless my browser is fucking up, BureauBitch's blogspot is GONE. Every post, and the "about" and "intro" are GONE.

Well he took the blog down. I just went to catch up and it's gone. Also the business site. Kind of silly to remove the business site, because all he did was absolutely verify that the right person was found.

Not very savvy our CM.

:clap: :clap: BEST. SONG. EVER. :clap: :clap:

Leave the bras, take the tampons!

3001644633_e9af7e395c_z.jpg?zz=1

It's gooooooooooone.

I feel a little lost lol.

He'll be back. He'll need his fix soon enough.

It's gooooooooooone.

I feel a little lost lol.

Now I know how my cat feels when I take her little mousey toy away. :cry:

I was reading the earlier pages to this thread with Pink Floyd's "Run" going thru my head. Now I'm hearing "na na na na , na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye..."

I'm not positive, but I suspect someone has been whispering to Ken and possibly CM or maybe Ken is just passing along information that he's gotten. If that is the case, the chances of it's accuracy is pretty much nil other than perhaps my real name.

You mean to tell me that you aren't sitting in your living room atop a pile of treasure, throwing handfuls of gold coins in the air and cackling wildly?

Man, now that I can't troll Storage Sociopath as LuckyWife, what am I gonna do with my life?! :lol:

Yeah, LuckyWife was totally a troll. And she was totally me.

But I got to give a great speech about the Whore of Babylon AND got to tell Lori off for her stupid declaration that principals should be able to beat children. So that was awesome.

That fact that he's shut everything down just proves to me that he's not afraid of being found; he's afraid of being CAUGHT. It makes no sense that somebody would try to disappear so suddenly unless they are doing something really bad. Didn't Ken even ask him what he was afraid of?

Speaking of Ken - at least he's keeping things in perspective and going on with his life. Heck, even Zsu is more man than CM; she hasn't run away.

Man, now that I can't troll Storage Sociopath as LuckyWife, what am I gonna do with my life?! :lol:

But I got to give a great speech about the Whore of Babylon AND got to tell Lori off for her stupid declaration that principals should be able to beat children. So that was awesome.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :music-tool: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BRAVO! I especially liked your comment that started with "No, the Bible really does say that about modesty!" Or something like that. I LOVED your enthusiasm. You were the master of EXCITED CAPS!

Excellent work!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

BRAVO! I especially liked your comment that started with "No, the Bible really does say that about modesty!" Or something like that. I LOVED your enthusiasm. You were the master of EXCITED CAPS!

It's because that's the way I am in REAL LIFE!

I've known for a long time that if one were to transcribe the way I talk to friends and family that I would look like an obnoxious 15 year old on Facebook. Lots of CAPS and LOTS of exclamation points!!!!! :D

Awesome! I knew something was up with her. She was passive aggressively perfect with enough Bible knowledge to engage Ken and CM!

Archived