IGNORED

The one where Cabinetboy closes up shop

Koala

Thought I posted this, but maybe not.

Here is my offering for "tunes"

The Ballad of Cabinetman (To the Tune of The Ballad of Jed Clampett, AKA the theme to the Beverly Hil Billies) Please delete if a repeat.

Come and listen to a story 'bout a “manly†friend of Ken

Armed mountaineer said his wife was filled with sin

Til one day when he bragged he broke her will,

And came to Freejinger, just to get a little thrill

(Leave me alone, don’t call CPS, that’s my plea)

Well the first thing you know his blog’s a happenin place

Bitchin’ bout those women folk who’d look him in the face

He dared them to find him, and when they easily did

He loaded up the truck and he quickly ran and hid

(Alaska that is, wife’s alone, here’s my new address)

Well now it's time to say goodbye to Him and all his kin

They’re pretty mad that we folks was always dropping in

Although his blog was public as was his locality

He seems to have a poor grasp of the web’s reality

(Command men, that's what they call themselves,

Drama Queens seems a better fit- don’t come back now, ya hear?)

I can't come close to Salex's brilliance but I wanted to add my tune to the invasion soundtrack. Sung to the theme song of Gilligan's Island. Feel free to improvise further.

Just sit right back

And you'll hear a tale

A tale of a hateful twit,

That started from his bible blog,

Which he then did quit.

The helpmeet was a mere sweet gal,

The headship brave and sure,

Determined to change the world

With virile Bible rule,

Virile Bible rule.

The comments started getting rough,

The headship's word was crossed.

If not for the courage of the running man

The family would be lost.

To the rule of the cross.

The headship hauled the family far

To Alaska's snowy north

With Cabinet Boy,

The Helpmeet too.

The Bible

And the strife,

The quiver full,

Of children all,

To defend a true man's ire.

(Ending verse)

So this is the tale of our fundie friends,

They're here for a long long time.

They'll have to make the best of things,

It's an uphill climb.

The Headship and his Helpmeet too

Will do their very best,

To make the others bend and sway

To earn eternal rest.

No worldly sights, no city lights,

Not a single date will be

Like prophets of the ancient past

It's primitive monogamy.

So join us here each week my friends,

You're sure to get a smile,

From fearful Godly runaways

Here on Cabinet Boy's pile!

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking through his posts here, and as of April his children were 7 and 9, which makes the fact that they have put this kind of burden on them all the more appalling. There is just no excuse.

I can't come close to Salex's brilliance but I wanted to add my tune to the invasion soundtrack. Sung to the theme song of Gilligan's Island. Feel free to improvise further.

Just sit right back

And you'll hear a tale

A tale of a hateful twit,

That started from his bible blog,

Which he then did quit.

The helpmeet was a mere sweet gal,

The headship brave and sure,

Determined to change the world

With virile Bible rule,

Virile Bible rule.

The comments started getting rough,

The headship's word was crossed.

If not for the courage of the running man

The family would be lost.

To the rule of the cross.

The headship hauled the family far

To Alaska's snowy north

With Cabinet Boy,

The Helpmeet too.

The Bible

And the strife,

The quiver full,

Of children all,

To defend a true man's ire.

(Ending verse)

So this is the tale of our fundie friends,

They're here for a long long time.

They'll have to make the best of things,

It's an uphill climb.

The Headship and his Helpmeet too

Will do their very best,

To make the others bend and sway

To earn eternal rest.

No worldly sights, no city lights,

Not a single date will be

Like prophets of the ancient past

It's primitive monogamy.

So join us here each week my friends,

You're sure to get a smile,

From fearful Godly runaways

Here on Cabinet Boy's pile!

REally, when is the FJ album coming out ? :worship:

Ok, what's funny is I didn't read cabinet boys blog or know anything about him but when I heard here that his was the one where the website was changed I was able to know who it was. Basically, HE led me to him.

I find the whole thing hilarious. I can't fathom his paranoia.

I wonder what he has to hide that he wants to be so anonymous?

Re the cabinetman tunes:

Today I had to drive 3+ hours to the big city for a medical appointment -- ooh, should I give hints so y'all can figure out which big city I went to and where I started from? :lol: -- anyway I was listening to the radio as I drove and a song came on that actually made me think of CM and his mess. Not his mess with FJ but his whole submissive-marriage mess.

The song was Linda Ronstadt's "Love is a Rose".

Love is a rose but you better not pick it,

It only grows when it's on the vine

Handful of thorns and you'll know you missed it,

You lose your love when you say the word MINE.

Is that really so hard to understand? It seems like basic psychology to me -- people don't want to feel "owned" by another person. And yes, there are plenty of Dom/sub games people play where they enjoy pretending otherwise, but that's pretending and either person can [presumably, I haven't played that game] stop it at any point.

I cannot fathom people actually believing that a Creator would put some people "in charge of" other people or make some people inherently more valuable than others.

We all have strengths and weaknesses, some of which we can overcome to varying degrees, others of which we can't. As others have mentioned, a relationship where people balance each other out, strong in the area the other is weaker, often works well. But again, that is voluntary and left to the arrangements of the people involved.

Of course, I'm one of those who can't fathom the idea that humans have been "given dominion" over other creatures or even over the basic non-living components of the planet.

We have used our brains to TAKE over, but I don't think that was in any grand plan. As a matter of fact I think that will be our downfall, since we have made such a bungled mess of it.

Man, now that I can't troll Storage Sociopath as LuckyWife, what am I gonna do with my life?! :lol:

Yeah, LuckyWife was totally a troll. And she was totally me.

But I got to give a great speech about the Whore of Babylon AND got to tell Lori off for her stupid declaration that principals should be able to beat children. So that was awesome.

Firiel, question for you: how did you work around the IP address issue (since he's obviously tracking those)?

Firiel, question for you: how did you work around the IP address issue (since he's obviously tracking those)?

When I posted as a reasonable human being (Rachel), I posted from my phone. When I posted as super paranoid libertarian LuckyWife, I posted from my computer. :P

Wait....you mean his IP tracking prowess was a LIE? But...but....

Could it be that he never wrestled that bull? Might he not be stronger than 99% of men on earth? They can't all be lies!!! Please tell me he is at least as big as a mountain. Give me ONE. :|

Could it be that he never wrestled that bull? Might he not be stronger than 99% of men on earth? They can't all be lies!!! Please tell me he is at least as big as a mountain. Give me ONE. :|

I hate to break it to you now, but you know his story about contemplating a move one day, and then signing papers and moving his wife and kids out of state 12 hours later? I suspect that *might* be a lie too. That's just a hunch though. :P :lol:

Based on the one blurry picture I saw of him, he is pretty big. At least there's that. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Wycheproof

Smallest mountain in the world is 141ft tall. I think you're SOL. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Okay, so I was curious if CM was all talk about moving so I recently Googled houses for sale in his area. I did find through Zillow a parcel of land on his road that has been for sale for one day. True, the house isn't on the parcel (only a cabin) and the acreage seems slightly larger yet there could be two separate parcels here. Also, power borders the parcel which indicates there's no power on the parcel. The pictures on Zillow show a cow/steer and CM did mention that. Anyone want to check this out to see if they're seeing what I'm seeing?

I've also been thinking about the wife. It seems to me that she perceived a genuine threat by closing down her blog. Stay with me here. I have a daughter who recently graduated with a BFA. Her art is very important to her and she has practically saved everything she has created since her preschool days. CM's wife is a photographer and scrapbooker (is that a word?) so it would make sense that she'd hate to take down her blog unless she felt she absolutely had to. Why she didn't take it private is beyond me (instead of trashing it) yet I do believe she feels threatened enough to want to move if she felt threatened enough to take down a blog she'd been working on for years. Maybe CM and wife are just truly paranoid people. WDYT?

In addition, I went to her FB today and the picture of the older child is no longer there. The youngest one is still there, however, it's a picture of when that child was a toddler so perhaps she thought it was okay to leave that one up. CM and/or wife DO read here.

Okay, so I was curious if CM was all talk about moving so I recently Googled houses for sale in his area. I did find through Zillow a parcel of land on his road that has been for sale for one day. True, the house isn't on the parcel (only a cabin) and the acreage seems slightly larger yet there could be two separate parcels here. Also, power borders the parcel which indicates there's no power on the parcel. The pictures on Zillow show a cow/steer and CM did mention that. Anyone want to check this out to see if they're seeing what I'm seeing?

I've also been thinking about the wife. It seems to me that she perceived a genuine threat by closing down her blog. Stay with me here. I have a daughter who recently graduated with a BFA. Her art is very important to her and she has practically saved everything she has created since her preschool days. CM's wife is a photographer and scrapbooker (is that a word?) so it would make sense that she'd hate to take down her blog unless she felt she absolutely had to. Why she didn't take it private is beyond me (instead of trashing it) yet I do believe she feels threatened enough to want to move if she felt threatened enough to take down a blog she'd been working on for years. Maybe CM and wife are just truly paranoid people. WDYT?

In addition, I went to her FB today and the picture of the older child is no longer there. The youngest one is still there, however, it's a picture of when that child was a toddler so perhaps she thought it was okay to leave that one up. CM and/or wife DO read here.

I wonder if she took things down because he made her. I wonder if HE perceives a threat and is running around like a scared kitten shutting everything down. He could be using all of this as a way to isolate her even more, as some have mentioned here.

You are right about her work; regardless of why her blog/facebook was shut down, it's a shame that it's gone if it represented work she enjoyed. Again, I wonder if that's his way to control/punish her.

Evidently, I could not Google my way out of a paper bag so I've seen nothing of his property or her blog. I'm thinking of having my lawyer (who I have on retainer) contact Goggle to make them more user friendly for idiots like me.

Ooops....sorry...that should be "my TOPFLIGHT lawyer."

I wonder if she took things down because he made her. I wonder if HE perceives a threat and is running around like a scared kitten shutting everything down. He could be using all of this as a way to isolate her even more, as some have mentioned here.

You are right about her work; regardless of why her blog/facebook was shut down, it's a shame that it's gone if it represented work she enjoyed. Again, I wonder if that's his way to control/punish her.

Evidently, I could not Google my way out of a paper bag so I've seen nothing of his property or her blog. I'm thinking of having my lawyer (who I have on retainer) contact Goggle to make them more user friendly for idiots like me.

Ooops....sorry...that should be "my TOPFLIGHT lawyer."

If you PM me, I'll send you the links. Somehow, I'm not able to do that with you. Then again, I've only responded to PMs. I haven't initiated any PMs.

I've looked at the satellite images and I am 98% confident that the property Tiger Lilly is talking about is right next to his business/residential property.

Is that the infamous cabin he made her sleep in?

That thing is TINY. It looks like it's the size of my dad's woodshed.

I've looked at the satellite images and I am 98% confident that the property Tiger Lilly is talking about is right next to his business/residential property.

If it is his, I sincerely doubt it's an actual response to a perceived threat from FJ. (If it is, he has some very, very serious issues) It's my thought, as others have said, that all of this has been long planned, and FJ and the fiasco he created is the catalyst to it, whether he intended that from the beginning or it's a happy coincidence for him.

If it is his, I sincerely doubt it's an actual response to a perceived threat from FJ. (If it is, he has some very, very serious issues) It's my thought, as others have said, that all of this has been long planned, and FJ and the fiasco he created is the catalyst to it, whether he intended that from the beginning or it's a happy coincidence for him.

It's entirely possible. CM has mentioned owning guns and the belief in the Second Amendment. He's also mentioned distrusting the government. You just never know with people.

Edited to add that I'm not saying he's a conspiracy nut. He just seems more than a tad paranoid to me.

Okay, if that listing is actually his, and that is actually the infamous "wife isolation and punishment shanty", then he is more abusive than suspected. That isn't a cabin, it's a storage shed, like the ones you can buy at a hardware store. So hopefully that is NOT the cabin o'discipline.

And, Cabbyman, for shame. A command man would build his own storage shed. It's way cheaper to do so and you are a carpenter. For heaven's sake, man! :snooty:

The listing may be his -- I have no idea how much land he owns. But that is an empty lot, and not at his address. As far as I can tell, there is a house and a good-sized cabin where he lives (yeah, curiosity finally got the better of me, and I looked :embarrassed: ).

Maybe it's actually the wildfires that are scaring him, which would be a logical thing to fear. Maybe some combination of wanting to try to make some money off of his property, getting away from the fires, and further isolating his wife is driving him to use us as an excuse.

I'm still quite confused about the whole issue with his wife's blog. I can't find any place that it was posted here. The only link I can find that was posted regarding CM and Mrs. CM was her facebook which SHE made available when she posted on Lori's blog.

We have never posted a link to CM business, his name, his business name, her blog or even his facebook if he has one, as far as I am aware.

So if we've never posted the link to her blog, why would she be so scared of us and need to take it down?

I'm clearly missing something here, but I can't figure out what.

I'm still quite confused about the whole issue with his wife's blog. I can't find any place that it was posted here. The only link I can find that was posted regarding CM and Mrs. CM was her facebook which SHE made available when she posted on Lori's blog.

We have never posted a link to CM business, his name, his business name, her blog or even his facebook if he has one, as far as I am aware.

So if we've never posted the link to her blog, why would she be so scared of us and need to take it down?

The problem your having is using logic which is a foreign concept to CM

It was only ever on Lori's blog in the comments and Mrs Wardrobe posted the link herself. We just discussed it.

It was only ever on Lori's blog in the comments and Mrs Wardrobe posted the link herself. We just discussed it.

Thanks. So WTF do we have to do with taking it down? Which one of you mind controlled her to post that link on a public blog so anyone on the net could go to her public scrapbooking blog? Fess up now and there will be less consequences :wink-kitty:

Archived