IGNORED

The one where Cabinetboy closes up shop

Koala

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’m sure people like Mark Driscoll & John Maxwell, etc. get threatened, as well.

As well? Where has Storage Sociopath been threatened?

You can think me crazy, but I actually woke up from a dream that a demon with a feminine nature was trying to kill me last night…& after I had prayed for good dreams! I wandered around for awhile, praying, looking out my windows at the soft rain which fell all night. I prayed quite awhile, thanking the Lord for allowing me to waken & have an extended prayer time. I fell asleep with GREAT PEACE from the Lord!

Yep, sounds pretty crazy to me.

The rest of the comment is....wow. :cray-cray:

Cynthia left *ahem* quite a comment.

:lol:

If I she didn't have a blog and wasn't a regular commenter, I would be convinced that was a Poe.

If I she didn't have a blog and wasn't a regular commenter, I would be convinced that was a Poe.

My favorite part was when she suggested the feminists go to Lori's blog.

As well? Where has Storage Sociopath been threatened?

Yep, sounds pretty crazy to me.

The rest of the comment is....wow. :cray-cray:

Was CM visited by a Succubus? Is this his way of telling us about his dirty dreams? :shock:

ETA: Nvmnd. Thought that was CM's comment. But the comment still sort of applies. :nenner:

Was CM visited by a Succubus? Is this his way of telling us about his dirty dreams? :shock:

No, a commenter was visited by a succubus, though.

Yeah, she is all over Lori's blog...a real nutter, that one. :cray-cray:

New comment:

Sickens me that someone or a group of someone’s would do something like this and frighten your children especially. Aren’t these the same type of people who consider you a monster? Sounds like they now need to look in the mirror. :(

Attention *tap* *tap*: We have done NOTHING to frighten his children. If they know that there are people who disagree with their parents, then they know because Storage Sociopath or his wife TOLD THEM!

They spent hours backtracking thru old information and public records. It’s the day and age we live in. Sadly. They can look at pictures of our house and see pictures of our children. They claim to know who owns our cars

Um...no. I, for one, and I suspect no other FJer spent "hours" doing this. I'll admit I took a peek. Know what I did? I typed "Cabinet man" and the area you lived in. Then I looked at your business website and sighed, wishing I had some cabinets like that to organize the junk in my garage. That was literally it. Oh, and I know who owns your cars because you came here to FJ making a big deal about how your cars and house are in both you and your wife's name. 'Member that?

I've never looked up your children's names, nor have I looked up their pictures. I suspect this is the case for most of us, as we, as a general rule, do not snark on children because of the idiocy of their parents. We don't advocate for hurting children, or distressing them, either--I would not be a part of a group, either in real life or on-line that does so. Be aware, though, that your children do take a lead from you, their parent, in how to feel and act. If you act scared, they will be scared. Take that into consideration, oh command man.

I think you dislike us, cabinetman, because you cannot control us. You cannot lock us out in a cabin in the woods and tell us that you're going to take our children away if we don't behave according to your expectations. And that makes you furious. And I'm glad.

P.S. I...I just realized...I'M a FEMINIST! It's like the calls are coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE!! :pearlclutch:

LOLOLOLOL

lucky wife just called us the great whore of Babylon. I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard.

Oh! Can we get t-shirts made? Ones that say - "I'm the Great Whore of Babylon"?

LOLOLOLOL

lucky wife just called us the great whore of Babylon. I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard.

I think we found our next post count title... :lol:

LOLOLOLOL

I did notice that when I woke up this morning I felt a little feistier than usual. Must be my whore-mones acting up again.

I must confess, I've never actually gone to Cabinet Crybaby's blog. I just read what the rest of you report.

The idea that someone from this forum (or anywhere) did anything to directly "frighten" DresserDumbass' children without him giving all the details and spouting off about it nonstop is what I find hilarious. The humpers of his who believe his horseshit are glossing over that fact spectacularly. It must be bliss to be so delusional.

LOLOLOLOL

Perhaps Curious, being the leader of the Great Whore of Babylon, can let us know when to expect the beast with seven heads and ten horns? According to the Bible that is going to be our downfall. I'm trying to plan my schedule here.

You know, if they actually believe the Bible is literal, calling Free Jinger, of all groups, the whore of Babylon is really making light of it. It is like they are treating their own sacred texts with no respect. Between this and "I don't want to pray for you but I will do it grudgingly and make sure you know that I'm doing it against my will." I'm just not really getting a Christ like attitude of humility and love from these two. :lol: Perhaps they should study more of the Bible than the passages about wives being submissive. That is a relatively small part of the Bible and there is a whole lot more they can focus on. Specifically the ones about peace, love, humility and not worrying about tomorrow because God is in control.

Cabinet Man, when one of my kids comes to me and says "Mom, I cleaned my room like you asked. But don't go look at it, okay?" I get a little suspicious. Then when said child continues and gets all panicky like "please, please please promise you won't look in my room..." Well, I go look in their room.

When you proudly publish a report on abusing your wife and then join this forum to defend yourself, ending with "Please don't look for me. Don't send the police!" well, you raise some read flags. Nobody is actually going to track you down and confront you, but you did kind of ask for this attention. How did you think you could share such a disturbing story and NOT get some backlash on it? People are just interested to see what a real live abusive monster looks like. That's all. And we're concerned for your wife and kids.

And I'd like you to consider this question as well (Ken, feel free to weigh in). Don't you feel at all hypocritical for continually bashing FJ on your blogs when you are actual registered, posting members here? I just don't get it. It's like sitting in a bar drinking a martini and preaching to others about the evils of alcohol. You guys are here too.

Dearest darling Chester Drawers,

How, exactly, did your children even find out about this place, and the criticism leveled at you, unless

A. You let them read here, which is something I don't even let my child do (he doesn't know about YOUR blog, or even that you exist)

~~OR~~

B. You or your wife, Chifferobe Chick *told* them that we existed (and doubtlessly exaggerated our views, if not outright lied to them)

Either way, I fail to see how FJ is at all responsible for critiquing your wretched theology (which boils down to "I'm a MAN, dammit! Respect MEEEEEE!") or scaring your kids.

No hugs and kissies,

Sobe

Perhaps Curious, being the leader of the Great Whore of Babylon, can let us know when to expect the beast with seven heads and ten horns? According to the Bible that is going to be our downfall. I'm trying to plan my schedule here.

Oh, I know, formergothardite. Between our downfall, scaring little children, and haunting people's dreams, my schedule is PACKED! :stir-pot:

You know, if they actually believe the Bible is literal, calling Free Jinger, of all groups, the whore of Babylon is really making light of it. It is like they are treating their own sacred texts with no respect. Between this and "I don't want to pray for you but I will do it grudgingly and make sure you know that I'm doing it against my will." I'm just not really getting a Christ like attitude of humility and love from these two. :lol: Perhaps they should study more of the Bible than the passages about wives being submissive. That is a relatively small part of the Bible and there is a whole lot more they can focus on. Specifically the ones about peace, love, humility and not worrying about tomorrow because God is in control.

Our "Whore of Babylon" tshirts will need seven neck holes.

Luckywife HAS to be a Poe. I just decided.

Oh no! These evil women contacted his precious children to frighten them?! What are the kids’ online restrictions? Or did these women contact children in person to scare them?

A Man, do you mind sharing how these women got access to your children? I just want to make sure that mine are safe!

Our "Whore of Babylon" tshirts will need seven neck holes.

I am literally in tears over how funny this is. That is all.

cynthiajswensononherrooftop.blogspot.com/2014/08/feminists-are-welcome-here.html

Cynthia welcomes the feminists who haunt her dreams in demonic fashion:

I am an older lady of 57 years. I have two ex- husbands. I have nine children & nine grandchildren. I was raised by a single mom. I was the oldest of six children. I have so many stories to tell that I often get overwhelmed & avoid this site. Writing IS NOT my favorite thing to do but one thing I am sure of .....this story of mine is amazing because of the wonderful things that God has done for me & my family. I know I need to tell you more, before you can believe, & I will! But first I am going to take a little break....I will be asking God to show me what to write, (faith in action). It's okay if you think I'm crazy...I love that you are here! Please come back! Much love (& prayers) Cynthia

What does any of that even mean?! That she wants attention too?

Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wives, 'cause they cyberstalking e'ryone up in here!

I'm waiting for CM to reply to this one. Can hardly contain the excitement. :eyeroll:

Archived