IGNORED

The one where Cabinetboy closes up shop

Koala

I'm still quite confused about the whole issue with his wife's blog. I can't find any place that it was posted here. The only link I can find that was posted regarding CM and Mrs. CM was her facebook which SHE made available when she posted on Lori's blog.

We have never posted a link to CM business, his name, his business name, her blog or even his facebook if he has one, as far as I am aware.

So if we've never posted the link to her blog, why would she be so scared of us and need to take it down?

I'm clearly missing something here, but I can't figure out what.

As EmiGirl said, you are using logic.

I think part of that logic is your figuring that the population of people who post on FJ is no more likely to contain nefarious types than any other cross section of humanity.

The information was out there, because they put it out there, for years - anyone could have read it at any time. Somehow, the wide world that reads the World Wide Web was something they didn't fear.

But this subset of that world does scare him (or, he is pretending it does for reasons of his own). I think he is saying that the problem is not that we leaked the information, but that the information was "leaked" to us -- I think his claim is that we are the evil people he fears more than anyone else.

If his fear is sincere (which I doubt), it's probably just another symptom of his bias -- a belief that anyone who doesn't believe as he does is not just different, but dangerous.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still quite confused about the whole issue with his wife's blog. I can't find any place that it was posted here. The only link I can find that was posted regarding CM and Mrs. CM was her facebook which SHE made available when she posted on Lori's blog.

We have never posted a link to CM business, his name, his business name, her blog or even his facebook if he has one, as far as I am aware.

So if we've never posted the link to her blog, why would she be so scared of us and need to take it down?

I'm clearly missing something here, but I can't figure out what.

I think it is him further controlling her. By taking away the one thing that was hers, and showed her talent and gave her some accolades, he took it away to further control her, make her more isolated. If he did this and is this manipulative to her, I hope she fakes her death, runs with the kids to the nearest town, meets a cute theater manager that sings in a garden hose and helps dress her up as a man to see her blind ailing mom that lives in a nursing home.

Ok - back to serious, I think he is a master manipulator and he made her take her stuff down and trash it to further control her and his story is that he saw women in town with "Free JInger" t-shirts and they are coming to get her and the kids. Mrs. Cabinet- if you read this- run out of state, run back to your family or friends that will help you and protect yourself and your kids. In fact, if you knew some of us on FJ, you would figure out that many here would help an abuse victim -no matter their religious beliefs.

I think it is him further controlling her. By taking away the one thing that was hers, and showed her talent and gave her some accolades, he took it away to further control her, make her more isolated. If he did this and is this manipulative to her, I hope she fakes her death, runs with the kids to the nearest town, meets a cute theater manager that sings in a garden hose and helps dress her up as a man to see her blind ailing mom that lives in a nursing home.

Ok - back to serious, I think he is a master manipulator and he made her take her stuff down and trash it to further control her and his story is that he saw women in town with "Free JInger" t-shirts and they are coming to get her and the kids. Mrs. Cabinet- if you read this- run out of state, run back to your family or friends that will help you and protect yourself and your kids. In fact, if you knew some of us on FJ, you would figure out that many here would help an abuse victim -no matter their religious beliefs.

Wait, I haven't been following this closely. Did he really claim to see people in FJ tshirts in his town?

Wait, I haven't been following this closely. Did he really claim to see people in FJ tshirts in his town?

no but who knows what he told the Mrs. to scare her & make her take all her hard work off the web instead of making it private.

I should have said " and his story to the Mrs. could have been he saw women in town..." my point (that I missed making!) was I think he is manipulating her and controlling her by taking away her a hobby she enjoys by scaring the crap out of her.

*edited- because the words "and" and "or" are not the same and tried to clarify my other post. I should stop typing while tired.

IMHO, and I can't stress this strongly enough, CM is embarking on a church of MANLYDOMINANCE planting (cult) and thought FJ would be the perfect venue -which it really is - to provide him with a bit of MartyrforHisWord cred. Buddy has already been, according to him, a "Pastor" (so...is it an actual vocation, or just a hobby?) Why does he no longer hold any position, in any church, no matter how mainstream or other?

This megalomaniac NEEDS to be the alpha. It wouldn't surpise me at all if he has had long-term plans (expressed to others, or not quite yet) to create an off-grid, patriarchal, homesteading/schooling/worshipping world, where finally, after all of this time his devout greatness will finally be allowed to flower!

What a complete knob.

ETA: dude thinks he's clever.

IMHO, and I can't stress this strongly enough, CM is embarking on a church of MANLYDOMINANCE planting (cult) and thought FJ would be the perfect venue -which it really is - to provide him with a bit of MartyrforHisWord cred. Buddy has already been, according to him, a "Pastor" (so...is it an actual vocation, or just a hobby?) Why does he no longer hold any position, in any church, no matter how mainstream or other?

This megalomaniac NEEDS to be the alpha. It wouldn't surpise me at all if he has had long-term plans (expressed to others, or not quite yet) to create an off-grid, patriarchal, homesteading/schooling/worshipping world, where finally, after all of this time his devout greatness will finally be allowed to flower!

What a complete knob.

And it really really wouldn't surprise me if this dream utopia of his involved polygamy. Well, polygyny, actually. I get that vibe from him.

And it really really wouldn't surprise me if this dream utopia of his involved polygamy. Well, polygyny, actually. I get that vibe from him.

Agreed. I've read where he has mentioned it twice. With his need for lots of sex, multiple wives could slay the lust dragon with one fell swoop. Who knows when God might "reveal" this to him? How convenient that would be!

What a complete knob.

What a nauseating thought!

What a complete knob.

I think he implied that his congregations didn't like his messages. In other words they ran him off for being a jackass.

And it really really wouldn't surprise me if this dream utopia of his involved polygamy. Well, polygyny, actually. I get that vibe from him.[/quote]

Agreed. I read where he has mentioned it twice. With his need for lots of sex, multiple wives could slay the lust dragon with one fell swoop. Who knows when God might "reveal" this to him? How convenient that would be!

Naturally, right? It's good to be king. For the king. If you're a knob.

What a complete knob.

Another thing: I've never quite bought into the whole pastor thing. First of all, he says he's a college drop out. I'm not sure many churches would hire someone without a seminary degree. Even Ken A. is more qualified to pastor than CM (shudder). Also, CM says he pastored for three churches for one year each. What does THAT say about him? What does that say about the churches he supposedly pastored? Still, it doesn't take a seminary education to hoodwink people into joining a religious movement, does it?

A lot of small ifb and missionary baptist churches employ lay pastors. A salesman that works with me is a pastor at a tiny church and only has a high school diploma.

It could also very well be that they were members of a FIC (or three, as the case may be). There are a lot of them in Washington, and the headships take turns "preaching." There is no formal pastor in those churches.

A lot of small ifb and missionary baptist churches employ lay pastors. A salesman that works with me is a pastor at a tiny church and only has a high school diploma.

Is a lay pastor on salary? CM indicated this was his sole job at the time.

It could also very well be that they were members of a FIC (or three, as the case may be). There are a lot of them in Washington, and the headships take turns "preaching." There is no formal pastor in those churches.

Sorry, FIC? I'm not familiar with that.

A lot of Independent Fundamentalist Baptist churches have unqualified pastors. It's actually preferred by some - you know the attitude "I don't want someone who thinks they know more than me just because they're educated". Steve Anderson (the Pissing Preacher) even goes so far as to say that bible colleges and educational requirements for pastors are not only unbiblical but actually sinful.

So yeah, in Wardrobe Wanker's world lack of an education doesn't prevent one from "pastoring" whatever group of followers one can gather and can even be considered a positive.

Sorry, FIC? I'm not familiar with that.

Family Integrated Churches. Scott Briwn, father of Princess Kelly, heads an organisation that lists them and most IFB churches are family integrated.

Sorry, I should've spelled out the things about FICs. Thanks, Lilith.

I didn't know he'd claimed income from pastoring. I never actually read any of his stuff. Just followed along here :popcorn2:

Sorry, I should've spelled out the things about FICs. Thanks, Lilith.

I didn't know he'd claimed income from pastoring. I never actually read any of his stuff. Just followed along here :popcorn2:

It was implied. He said once that he and the wife lived in a parsonage in an apple orchard. He also said once that living in the fishbowl of the ministry as a newly married couple had its challenges. Something along those lines. That sounds like FT employment to me.

Is a lay pastor on salary? CM indicated this was his sole job at the time.

Some are compensated. It depends on the church. Lay pastor was the wrong term. Bi - vocational would be better. They have a full time job and pastor on the side.

I was looking through his posts here, and as of April his children were 7 and 9, which makes the fact that they have put this kind of burden on them all the more appalling. There is just no excuse.

I thought the implication was that he had broken his wife longer than 5 or 6 years ago, (like a decade ago?) but since he used the kids as a weapon against her, it couldn't have been as long as I thought. I will say, I haven't kept good track of the details.

Considering when everything got moved into the trust and some other context hints ("a decade into our marriage"), it looks very likely that he broke her sometime in the early summer of 2008, Salex. Her children would have been very young at the time. Their anniversary seems to have been a catalyst for this, she mentioned somewhere or another it was around then.

They got married in late May of 1999, "they" moved their real property to a trust mid-June of 2008. Cabinetman sometimes fudges details a bit, like the age of his children or how long they've been married exactly (they have not been married for 16 years, this was their 15th wedding anniversary). So this is close enough to "a decade" that it sounds quite likely.

I thought the implication was that he had broken his wife longer than 5 or 6 years ago, (like a decade ago?) but since he used the kids as a weapon against her, it couldn't have been as long as I thought. I will say, I haven't kept good track of the details.

Does the timeline really matter at the end of the day? L.Ron.Cupboard is still nothing more than : I is a dude! I also hath spoken!

Charlatan.

Archived