IGNORED

The one where Cabinetboy closes up shop

Koala

Geee-old!

Hot off the press, the latest pic of L. Ron Cupboard! Since we're taking up old-timey professions, I think I'll move to Wisconsin and become a dairy maid...

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

I think next year we are going to have to give out a snarkie for the best nick-name given to cabinetman!

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm like 90% sure that L. Ron Cupboard's knowlege of Alaska comes mostly from the Discovery Channel.....

I'm going to move to Alaska and raise sled pomeranians. (I mean, they're a 'northern breed', right?)

I'm like 90% sure that L. Ron Cupboard's knowlege of Alaska comes mostly from the Discovery Channel.....

I'm going to move to Alaska and raise sled pomeranians. (I mean, they're a 'northern breed', right?)

That. Sounds. ADORABLE! But only if there's also a Pomeranian driving the sled.

People still pan for gold. As a hobby. And they will not tell you where to go. There are also large commercial gold mines, but LRC wouldn't like working with/under people who aren't exactly like him.

I have Jack Russells too! Sure I live in a warm climate where everything shuts down for an inch of snow so Alaska might be a shock to my system but can I come join you?! I'm sure this will be a piece of cake.

Panning gold?! :lol:

Of course, you can live with me in Alaska. Geodesic Dome C is still under construction but it's ALL YOURS.

I made us a scrapbook page to commemorate the occasion.

27zmfco.png

That. Sounds. ADORABLE! But only if there's also a Pomeranian driving the sled.

Nah, the only dog allowed to drive around here is the Akita. The Poms can't get the car out of neutral without running it into things.

:evil:

(I do have a very cute picture of him in his x-back harness pulling a little red wagon full of mulch with supervising pomeranians standing on it, somewhere...)

Of course, you can live with me in Alaska. Geodesic Dome C is still under construction but it's ALL YOURS.

27zmfco.png

There is a very angry chihuahua you have some explaining to do to. I burst out laughing so hard at your scrapbook page that I disturbed her nap and she is now glaring at me and grumbling.

(I do have a very cute picture of him in his x-back harness pulling a little red wagon full of mulch with supervising pomeranians standing on it, somewhere...)

MUST SEE!

If you all are going to move to Alaska, please, please please be on Buying Alaska and give us FJers the high sign so we know its' you. :lol: :pink-shock:

27zmfco.png

The little dogs have pans so they can pan for gold!! :lol: I bet we can get a TLC show that would rival the Duggars.

The little dogs have pans so they can pan for gold!! :lol: I bet we can get a TLC show that would rival the Duggars.

Can I bring my Maltipoo and chiweenie? I'm sure they could sniff out the gold!

Anyone think hercomestheLIGHT is a CM sock? His comment on the CM Lori post has me wondering.

"cabinetman" was simply great.

Anyway, I just wanted to post my venting here because I do not post at the other person's blog. The person is in error and I have already tried to reach out and correct them. They choose not to listen. What else can I do? So, here I am posting this vent on Lori's blog. Go figure.
(referring to Sheila's blog)

Anyone think hercomestheLIGHT is a CM sock? His comment on the CM Lori post has me wondering.

(referring to Sheila's blog)

I think that's highly possible. Did CM capitalize whole words that much? Do you know if herecomestheLIGHT posted with that name on Sheila's blog? I was getting a bit of a Poe vibe from some of his comments too, though. So it could be a copycat...

I think that's highly possible. Did CM capitalize whole words that much? Do you know if herecomestheLIGHT posted with that name on Sheila's blog? I was getting a bit of a Poe vibe from some of his comments too, though. So it could be a copycat...

I've never seen herecomestheLIGHT on Sheila's blog. And I don't think CM did the capital thing. But he seems male and not many males have called out Sheila besides CM.

Panning for gold :lol:

Somehow this makes the song Salex posted seem even more appropriate :D

Salex:

Come and listen to a story 'bout a “manly†friend of Ken

Armed mountaineer said his wife was filled with sin

Til one day when he bragged he broke her will,

And came to Freejinger, just to get a little thrill

(Leave me alone, don’t call CPS, that’s my plea)

Well the first thing you know his blog’s a happenin place

Bitchin’ bout those women folk who’d look him in the face

He dared them to find him, and when they easily did

He loaded up the truck and he quickly ran and hid

(Alaska that is, wife’s alone, here’s my new address)

Well now it's time to say goodbye to Him and all his kin

They’re pretty mad that we folks was always dropping in

Although his blog was public as was his locality

He seems to have a poor grasp of the web’s reality

(Command men, that's what they call themselves,

Drama Queens seems a better fit- don’t come back now, ya hear?)

Have I mentioned that this is the funniest thing I've seen of FJ? :D :D

Archived