IGNORED

The one where Cabinetboy closes up shop

Koala

NEW COMMENT! LOOK WHO IT IS! :dance: It's a good day!

I wish I had more time to comment, but I will throw my weight behind you staying the course and continuing the blog, trusting that our Lord has it all under control. I went through similar feelings a while back when confronting this group and dialoguing with them. Unless your experience is different than mine, you will come to realize that these people are fear mongers, but not much more. They fear us and our message and they love to use threats of potentially damaging our businesses, but they do have some strong morals, at least most of them do, if not all.

I am not sure what you have to fear from being discovered, and as you know we are out in the open. Yes, we have some concerns, but we believe our God to be far greater than the threats. We have many verses in the Bible dealing with just such persecution, and the admonition to stand strong through it all. I know you have younger children that you need to protect, and that must be first, but I truly believe their bark is much louder than their bite. I also believe that you have legal recourse if anyone is maliciously continuing to cyber stalk you because of coir beliefs and 5th Amendments rights, and I will be happy to share the cost with you to take legal action against anyone or any site that is apart of the fear mongering and threats.

Hang in there dear friend and give yourself a break, but most of all stop looking at their site. They can bark to each other all they want and enjoy promoting something that they claim they are so against in the first place, controlling others, yet they seek to control for their own manipulative ends. It is typical democratic -party warfare that if you cannot control the dialogue, go attack the speaker. Don’t let them do this to you.

You and your family are in my prayers, and you are a much valued partner in Christ Jesus.

“Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.†Matt. 5:11-12.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is a coir belief?

Is it like a strawman?

I believe it's one of these? :dance:

Coif_Child_LG.gif

Dear Ken,

What do you mean you wish you had more time to comment? You wrote a damn book. :shock:

Also, you are not being persecuted, nor is Storage Sociopath being cyber stalked. :roll:

Finally, lol about going in on a lawyer. Didn't you hear him??? He's contacted a lawyer and the result is that he's closing down his blog.

Ps~ Please look up the 5th Amendment. It's not what you think it is

Isn't the 5th amendment the right to not say anything to incriminate yourself?

Yes, it is. Ken, the smart man he is, has confused it with the 1st amendment right of "free speech" that he also misunderstands and apparently thinks only applies to himself, ArmoireAss, and people that agree with them.

Isn't the 5th amendment the right to not say anything to incriminate yourself?

Don't let it surprise you. This is the same idiot that claimed we were impeding Lori's right to free speech.

How was it he described their family? Highly intelligent? :lol:

Shocking, I tell you, truly shocking, that these people are Republicans.

Hey CM, look! Your hero Ken agrees that you're a whining pissbaby if you won't come on out and own your shit!

Don't let it surprise you. This is the same idiot that claimed we were impeding Lori's right to free speech.

How was it he described their family? Highly intelligent? :lol:

I was afraid for a moment that I was the idiot. I had the world's worst government teacher in high school.

KEN STRIKES AGAIN! Seriously, I love this guy. It's the best day of my "mean girl on the Internet" life

Sarah, anyone who wants to know about you can find out about you today. It is leading to the end times where Christians will be culled out and persecuted. Soon all of your data will be on a chip in your arm or forehead. All your medical info, all your school info. All your financial info, everything about you. And how convenient to never need to fill out an application again, or use cash to buy anything. Swipe your wrist across the scanner and presto, your bank account will be debited.

Bad people do bad things and we cannot avoid them completely unless we stay silent and hibernate. I do not believe that Jesus is calling us to all try to protect ourselves, but do read the leaves on the tree and the season is coming soon when all Believers are at risk. If people in America can threaten others because they stalk their information and expose it to the world, we are truly nearing the end of America as we know it, and perhaps the end of times. Where is neighbor protecting neighbor?

I can tell you that I hold at fault just as much those who sit silently by and watch the persecution with interest and yet do not stand up to their own moral values to at least jump in and say “this is wrong.†The reason they don’t is they fear the mongerers themselves, yet they will watch and listen to them.

It is amazing to see the silence on a site that attacks good people, and so many asking for accountability to their own morality, yet they cannot live up to their own set of moral standards. Jesus had a word for these people and he called them hypocrites. These types of people are not new, they have been with us for the ages. Just because they hate us, does not mean they are dangerous people. Their primary weapon is the same as Satan’s… trying to instill unreasonable fear.

Let me be clear that I do not hold all on these sites accountable, but certainly they do not know what they are doing inciting the crazies as immoral people stoop to do what they have threatened or desired. But the place they visit and dwell is quite unhealthy if it is exposing personal information from those who desire to remain anonymous. They need to clean that up, if there are as many good people on those sites as I think there may be. They need top police each other before they become a participant in the immorality and fear.

I think he meant core beliefs.

Don't be raining on my grammar parade. I'm always happy when someone is shitter than me :lol: :lol:

Ken has always had some odd spelling errors. :)

That latest rant of his makes me question his hold on reality. It sounds a lot like something my neighbor with dementia would yell standing out in his driveway until he gets coaxed inside.

What is a coir belief?

Is it like a strawman?

:lol:

I guess whatever is written on their doormat sums up their beliefs. Hmmm . . . I wonder what it says.

dPEH9Tl.jpg

Pc6fIgdl.jpg

7LFSnwG.jpg

*SIGH* We've been over this. It's not the FIFTH AMENDMENT which you claim we violate, Ken. It's THE FIRST. For someone who tosses around accusations about free speech - blah, blah, blah - like you do; you sure don't know which of your rights are being trampled upon.

Hey Ken I didn't see anything in the Bible about Google. Or privacy. You know why? Because privacy is a modern invention! For most of history, you lived cheek-by-jowl with people who knew every tiny thing about you. Everyone did. Even kings in pretty recent times (the 16th century) had people, high-ranking noblemen actually, whose job was to hang around with them while they went #2, and then help clean them up! They didn't think that was weird at all, and in fact they'd probably find the idea of doing a bunch of stuff you didn't want anyone to know about (as long as it isn't a crime, anyway, obviously you don't want anyone knowing you steal horses) pretty damn strange.

I do see Romans 13:1-5, which seems to suggest that since the government decided this stuff should be public information, you need to shut up and deal with it. Googling people is not illegal, it's not stalking, it's not even that creepy (I didn't send anyone a freakin' mattress, get over it). I haven't threatened anyone in any way and if you consider "telling people who actually owns your house" THREATENING, maybe you need to reconsider the level of your lyin' for Jesus.

“Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.†Matt. 5:11-12.

Aww shit guys, those poor prophets back in Israel. They got GOOGLED. All the time! Constantly!

Ken Alexander:

If people in America can threaten others because they stalk their information and expose it to the world, we are truly nearing the end of America as we know it, and perhaps the end of times.

Let me fix that for you Ken:

If people in America can read public blogs, comment on the contents therein, and Google the writers of said blogs, we are truly nearing the end of America as we know it, and perhaps the end of times.

Sounds kind of silly, huh?

Ken Alexander:

But the place they visit and dwell is quite unhealthy if it is exposing personal information from those who desire to remain anonymous.

Ken, not only do you visit here, but you are a member with 392 of your very own posts. Storage Sociopath is a member as well, with a more modest 31 posts.

Also, the only reason his (and your) information (which is a matter of public record) can be tied to your online personas is because you have left your nasty little footprints all over the web. Your foolish wife blogs under her full name and has revealed not only your name, but the names of each of your children, their spouses, and their children. She has spoken in detail about where the pair of you live and where you work.

Cabinetman's wife commented on Lori's blog with a user name that linked directly back to her facebook. Cabinetman has used his business name as a user name and then proceeded to spew his mindless drivel to anyone willing to listen.

I would almost guarantee that you could google "Koala" for the next 6 weeks, 6 months, 6 years, and you still wouldn't have the names of my family or myself. Because I DON'T put that shit out there.

Ken Alexander:

It is leading to the end times where Christians will be culled out and persecuted. Soon all of your data will be on a chip in your arm or forehead. All your medical info, all your school info. All your financial info, everything about you. And how convenient to never need to fill out an application again, or use cash to buy anything. Swipe your wrist across the scanner and presto, your bank account will be debited.

:evil-eye: Huh??? All I'm getting is:

Blah, blah, blah. Mindless conspiracy theory babble.
:cray-cray: :cray-cray:

Ken Alexander:

Re the bolded: is this kind of like a reverse rapture? They get culled and the rest of us stay? That's not how Kirk Cameron described it...

Too bad Ken cannot make his comments quick like he does his sexy times with Lori. Ken writes a novel, yet he never says anything.

CB and Ken just do not get it. They never will because they are too damn stupid to get it. No matter what we say or do, nothing sinks in. You point blank tell them something and they ignore it. Honestly, trying to debate with CB and Ken is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon is going to shit on the chess board and strut around like it won anyway.

I can tell you that I hold at fault just as much those who sit silently by and watch the persecution with interest. . .

Hey, leave me out of this.

I'll worry about it when he can delineate some actual persecution. Disagreeing with someone on an internet board isn't persecution to anyone with even a half a clue.

For the umpteenth time, disagreement is NOT persecution. IF CM contacted an attorney and gave him our actual site address and the threads in question and the attorney actually read them, I can guess why he's decided to shut down his blog.

Let's go over some of the things that CM has claimed on his blog:

1. "These folks say repeatedly each day that I am a wife beater and a child abuser and that I teach others to do so."

2. "They write openly about violently assaulting me and even murdering me."

3. "They posted my name, business name, address etc online at one time."

4. "They have threatened my family in numerous ways."

5. "...the rest would gladly blow up a family that is extremely happy and if they had their choice would live their life no other way..."

6. Has accused us of hacking both his wife's facebook and blog, forcing her to delete the blog she worked on for many years.

7. Some weird accusations about fake facebook friend requests akin to identity theft.

I could pull out a list of things Ken has said as well, but I'm too tired to bother, right now. That short list of 7 things that I quickly pulled out of CM's short lived blog have not happened on Free Jinger. I have nicely asked Ken and CM from making unfounded accusations like these because you know what things like this are?

Until yesterday the only even remotely personal information that was posted on FJ was his wife's facebook link, which was found because SHE linked to it from her comments on Lori's blog. You can't link to things in public and then when people follow those links call them stalkers. Using the internet the way it is meant to be used, is NOT stalking.

Free Jinger has NO access to Cabinetman's children. To have a membership here, you must have 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). If he is letting his children read here, that is HIS poor parenting decision, but his children would be able to read for themselves that we are not threatening them. If he is telling his children about people on the internet threatening their family (not just from FJ, but anywhere) due to their beliefs, then he is an even worse parent. That his commenters can't figure that out, kind of bothers me, but that's a whole different post.

When both Ken and Cabinetman, who try to ask like they are NOT associated with Free Jinger when they are in fact both MEMBERS of this site (Ken: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9789; Cabinetman: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=9949) were posting here I asked them numerous times to point out these alleged instances of libel (they usually call it slander) and threats and I was either ignored or they pointed out things that were simply differing opinions.

I asked them both NICELY a number of times to please stop making comments that were not true about FJ. They both cry about harm to their business, but were (are) perfectly happy to make false claims about FJ (my business) to everyone that will listen. They don't seem to understand that their actions ALSO have consequences that they want our alleged actions to have.

I knew what would happen if CM kept pushing and pushing. People would eventually get curious because when you are accused of doing something you are NOT doing so often, eventually people say screw it and just do what they are being accused of. He wouldn't listen and just kept on making wilder claims and as I love to point out, actions have consequences.

Even though people googled him yesterday, a perfectly legal action, I might add, his information was still NEVER posted on Free Jinger. His name, business name and address have NEVER been posted on Free Jinger. His wife's blog address was never posted on Free Jinger that I can find and I have asked several other member's that are better at keeping up on that kind of thing than I am. I didn't even know she had a blog until a couple days ago.

As one of his (only) astute commenter's pointed out, we have been online almost 9 years and no one has come to any harm. That is not what we do here. We follow lots of people in WAY more detail than we do CM or even Ken and Lori and have for a much longer time. We have member's that live in the same cities with people that we follow and those folks have no problems with our member's stalking them in RL.

As someone up thread mentioned, CM had already been here BEFORE he started his blog. He knew we were out here and we'd likely follow his blog with interest. So suggesting we "found" him these many months later is just a dramatic over reaction for whatever reason. I'd also like to point out that no one was SURE it was him until he verified that on his blog, so kudos CM.

Dude, you're not being persecuted. This is one of my pet peeves about fundies; they think any disagreement is persecution because then they can be all holier-than-thou and loved-by-Jesus. You'd think the recent case they rallied behind, where that Sudanese woman was sentenced to death for marrying a Christian, would have put their so-called "persecution" into perspective.

Free Jinger has NO access to Cabinetman's children. To have a membership here, you must have 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). If he is letting his children read here, that is HIS poor parenting decision, but his children would be able to read for themselves that we are not threatening them. If he is telling his children about people on the internet threatening their family (not just from FJ, but anywhere) due to their beliefs, then he is an even worse parent. That his commenters can't figure that out, kind of bothers me, but that's a whole different post.

Okay, this is completely off-topic, but I've been wondering this for a while. Why doesn't FJ allow members who are of age in their own jurisdictions but under 18? Is it because of US laws? I'm just curious :lol:

Dude, you're not being persecuted. This is one of my pet peeves about fundies; they think any disagreement is persecution because then they can be all holier-than-thou and loved-by-Jesus. You'd think the recent case they rallied behind, where that Sudanese woman was sentenced to death for marrying a Christian, would have put their so-called "persecution" into perspective.

Okay, this is completely off-topic, but I've been wondering this for a while. Why doesn't FJ allow members who are of age in their own jurisdictions but under 18? Is it because of US laws? I'm just curious :lol:

I don't know really. It was the rule that has always been in the place and I saw no reason to change it. I actually thought that legal age was 18 other than Alabama.

Archived