IGNORED

The one where Cabinetboy closes up shop

Koala

I have to wonder what his motivation was, maybe he was hoping to sue for the Fabled Vast Fortune of FreeJinger. But then again, maybe he just figured out that a blog is work and was looking for an excuse to flounce off into the night.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know really. It was the rule that has always been in the place and I saw no reason to change it. I actually thought that legal age was 18 other than Alabama.

It's 16 in Scotland :P I think this is an anomaly, though.

:lol:

I guess whatever is written on their doormat sums up their beliefs. Hmmm . . . I wonder what it says.

dPEH9Tl.jpg

Pc6fIgdl.jpg

7LFSnwG.jpg

You may be onto something here. My latest doormat (a birthday present) says "Ask not for whom the dog barks. It barks for thee." :mrgreen:

Hey, leave me out of this.

Well, Kenny, since I see you and yours sit silently by and watch the persecution of gays and lesbians, women who want safe reproductive rights and people for whom the ACA provides their first opportunity for affordable health care in decades, or, even worse, seek to curtail the civil rights of these groups, I won't be losing too much sleep over the fact that most here, silently or not, disagree with you. In fact, it gives me great hope for America.

You may be onto something here. My latest doormat (a birthday present) says "Ask not for whom the dog barks. It barks for thee." :mrgreen:

Love! What kind of dog do you have?

Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.â€

Ken and Cabinet Man are making light of the persecution those prophets went through and I highly doubt that if they meet in the afterlife that the prophets are going to be all "Yes, having people read public information and disagree with you is the same as being tortured to death. Welcome to the martyr club."

Ken, if the worst thing that happens to you because of your beliefs is that people disagree with you and google information you made easily available you should count yourself as having a charmed life. Doing anything else just makes you a Whiner for Jesus, not a martyr.

Fifth Amendment:

""No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

Ken and CM, no one is trying to deprive you of your liberty here. Also, I'm pretty sure that no one is trying to steal your stuff.

Ken has always had some odd spelling errors. :)

That latest rant of his makes me question his hold on reality. It sounds a lot like something my neighbor with dementia would yell standing out in his driveway until he gets coaxed inside.

I've always wondered if he was sober when writing these things.

Love! What kind of dog do you have?

:animals-dogrun: :animals-dogrun: :animals-dogrun:

Two are Retired Racing Greyhounds who never got the memo that greyhounds don't bark. The third dog, non-greyhound but also a sighthound, sings loudly and harmoniously along with the barking. It's quite a cacophony but discourages religious solicitors very nicely.

Here you go. http://www.amazon.com/High-Cotton-Whom- ... B0018AIQ8Y

Ken Alexander:

Ken Alexander:

:evil-eye: Huh??? All I'm getting is:

:cray-cray: :cray-cray:

It's a reference to Revelation: the Mark of the Beast on hand and head, without which you can't buy anything.

It's a reference to Revelation: the Mark of the Beast on hand and head, without which you can't buy anything.

Yes. It's the 666 thing. I remember a Fundie I know IRL (used to work with him) getting positively apoplectic at the very concept of using a debit card and quoting screeds of Revelation. It was very odd.

And for someone so worried about his wife and children's safety, he had no problem saying,

"My wife and children are off tomorrow to stay with a friend of my wife’s in ********* and try to find us a rental until I can come and we can look for land to build on…"

(actual location starred because I certainly don't want him accusing ME of doing what HE'S just done, outing his family's so-called future whereabouts :roll: )

CM can't reply to comments because he's busy selling and moving.

I think that's a lie. They're not going anywhere.

He's so worried about his frightened and angry family that he's whisking them to another state within less than a week (Manly-man decisiveness in action) and then posts the name of the city where they're seeking sanctuary from the godless-feminist-net-warriors-for-satan. Yeah, whatever CM :roll:

He's got some sort of an angle, I'm just not sure yet ( but I think so) if this was his intended outcome all along. The timeframe has been pretty bloody quick, from start to finish........

He's a carpenter. Sure, that means he can work anywhere, but his business is largely word of mouth. As a newcomer to an area- any area, but particularly Alaska where carpenters are a dime a dozen, this big, strong man is basically fleeing and giving up his family's income on a few days notice?

Right...

He's so worried about his frightened and angry family that he's whisking them to another state within less than a week (Manly-man decisiveness in action) and then posts the name of the city where they're seeking sanctuary from the godless-feminist-net-warriors-for-satan. Yeah, whatever CM :roll:

He's got some sort of an angle, I'm just not sure yet ( but I think so) if this was his intended outcome all along. The timeframe has been pretty bloody quick, from start to finish........

I agree it looks like he intended this all along whatever his deal is.

I might be a godless, bitchy, feminist whore of Babylon but if I thought my children were in danger because of a blog I owned I would immediately shut down the blog, no explanation, no comments, no talking about where I was going to move these children. CM is just wanting attention. If he cared one iota about the safety of his children he would not have ended his blog this way.

:animals-dogrun: :animals-dogrun: :animals-dogrun:

Two are Retired Racing Greyhounds who never got the memo that greyhounds don't bark. The third dog, non-greyhound but also a sighthound, sings loudly and harmoniously along with the barking. It's quite a cacophony but discourages religious solicitors very nicely.

Here you go. http://www.amazon.com/High-Cotton-Whom- ... B0018AIQ8Y

Awww, I thought you were posting a link to photos of your dogs. :cry:

And for someone so worried about his wife and children's safety, he had no problem saying,

"My wife and children are off tomorrow to stay with a friend of my wife’s in ********* and try to find us a rental until I can come and we can look for land to build on…"

(actual location starred because I certainly don't want him accusing ME of doing what HE'S just done, outing his family's so-called future whereabouts :roll: )

I just noticed that too and agree with using the *******. Let's try to save the man and his wife and the Bible from his own stupidity. :roll:

I'll eat my hat if Cabinet Creeper is actually moving though. :liar:

I will agree with Ken on one thing: I'm really not sure what this self-described mountainous bull-wrestling Godly man, loving husband, and pillar of the church and community has to fear. Especially as no-one would have known that googling could track him down so easily if he hadn't "outed" himself by claiming that the feminists had found him. :think:

I still don't know who he is. I don't care. I'm just observing the over-the-top dramatics he's indulging in to again attention. What a fool.

No matter how good you are, the pigeon is going to shit on the chess board and strut around like it won anyway.

This is priceless! I have a few people that I think this applies to. Do you mind if I borrow this?

Please excuse me for not introducing myself. I didn't plan to post, just here to observe what all the fuss is about. I just couldn't pass this up.

Not to mention wouldn't he have standing orders to fill if he is as great as he thinks he is? Are his customers SOL?

He can use that for the sympathy train too!

"So sorry, but my family is being threatened for our religion and we need to move. To Alaska. THIS WEEK. I have half of your order finished... oh, what's that? Keep the money you've paid? Oh bless you..."

I hope you are able to sell your house quickly and get out of there!

Are you sure it’s safe for your family to be separated from you during this dark time? It is pretty DANGEROUS for them right now, especially if those feminists know where they will be staying! I know some here have said that these women are harmless, but I don’t buy it! We are involved in spiritual warfare, and there is so much at stake!

This kind of thing makes me want shake someone. LuckyWife, nobody is bother this man, we do not care enough. Nobody cares that is he is, or is pretending to, send his family to Alaska. There is no "spiritual warfare" other than what is going on in his head, and all of his statements are exaggerations or outright lies.

The fact that you can't see that disturbs me greatly.

This kind of thing makes me want shake someone. LuckyWife, nobody is bother this man, we do not care enough. Nobody cares that is he is, or is pretending to, send his family to Alaska. There is no "spiritual warfare" other than what is going on in his head, and all of his statements are exaggerations or outright lies.

At least she points out that CM just informed EVERYONE where his family will be staying. Dumbass.

Poe Poe Poe Poe Poe.

Poe.

It'll be deleted any minute now.

Archived