IGNORED

Melanie Maxwell delivered Andrew

Dru

Okay, which one of us is "Cathy"? I'm sorry, but her post seems FJish to me. Well done bringing up the use of shadows. And penguins. That's a winner right there. LOL.

"Such blessed and wonderful pictures!! Christopher is such a talented photographer!! I love the contrast of light and shade and the clever use of shadows!!

Love the photo of Drew in the cute monkey outfit!! I knitted something similar for my boys, baby penguin outfits, they looked so lovely.

Blessings and love

Cathy"

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drew is a cutie, but is it me, or does he look a bit jaundiced still? It could just be bad lighting.

Okay, which one of us is "Cathy"? I'm sorry, but her post seems FJish to me. Well done bringing up the use of shadows. And penguins. That's a winner right there. LOL.

"Such blessed and wonderful pictures!! Christopher is such a talented photographer!! I love the contrast of light and shade and the clever use of shadows!!

Love the photo of Drew in the cute monkey outfit!! I knitted something similar for my boys, baby penguin outfits, they looked so lovely.

Blessings and love

Cathy"

—— :wink-penguin:

Do you think the Maxwell girl "children" are allowed to change his diaper (and Joshies)? Since they are unmarried, are they "allowed" to know boy babies have different "parts" than girl babies? Sarah might have helped out with the reversal boys since they weren't quite as deep into the "rabbit hole" when they were babies. Teri had such depression problems, she might have changed quite a few diapers. But Anna and Mary haven't been around boy babies prior to Joshie. (Other than those of what some people call "friends".) It's entirely possible they have never actually seen a little boy sans diaper. If so, they could have a very "shocking" wedding night! :o

Do you think the Maxwell girl "children" are allowed to change his diaper (and Joshies)? Since they are unmarried, are they "allowed" to know boy babies have different "parts" than girl babies? Sarah might have helped out with the reversal boys since they weren't quite as deep into the "rabbit hole" when they were babies. Teri had such depression problems, she might have changed quite a few diapers. But Anna and Mary haven't been around boy babies prior to Joshie. (Other than those of what some people call "friends".) It's entirely possible they have never actually seen a little boy sans diaper. If so, they could have a very "shocking" wedding night! :o

They must have at least a vague idea of anatomy from the bible. Or maybe they don't know what the sodomites their father rants against actually do.

I would imagine they are absolutely allowed. The comfort of the males (Steve) comes first and having extra people to change those diapers ensures that he doesn't have to.

As always, I just feel incredibly sorry for that kid and the life he will live. So new and fresh and full of potential but it's all squashed and buried because of the misfortune that some god put him in that family.

Those balloon animals in the latest post make my mind go to places it shouldn't. Heading to the prayer closet now. . .

Oh my word, those balloons might be the most fantastic thing they've ever posted. Especially with captions like, "first you pump it up."

I won't lie, I thought the tail on the little monkey outfit was a bit... interesting as well.

I think I need to move in to the prayer closet.

They also had a picnic the other day while Nate and Mel took Drew to the Dr. Even Josh got in on the fun.

They are all hilarious photos, and the captions are just hysterical. I mean, seriously, are they THAT naive or did their site get hacked? You choose.

They are all hilarious photos, and the captions are just hysterical. I mean, seriously, are they THAT naive or did their site get hacked? You choose.

They make me sad.

Yes Anna, an elephant..... :lol:

Does she even know why that picture is so funny? I would be surprised if Anna even knew what a dick was.

This is what happens when adults are over sheltered and treated like children.

Coming out of lurkdom for this. After all this time just reading this forum, the balloon post did it! This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. My stomach hurts from laughing.

I just read Tina Fey's book, Bossypants, and this Maxwell post reads so much like a SNL skit with all the innuendos and innocence.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just having an emotional kind of day. But I feel a little disappointed that my mind goes straight to penis jokes. There's something kinda sweet about their innocence in that sense, don't you think?

I just went and saw the balloon pics. I'm so tempted to post them on my blog along with an article as why sheltering is not good.

As funny as it is to think of Steve reading here, I hope he doesn't read this one. This looks like the f*nnest thing they've done in a long time. I'd hate to see it taken away from them. It sure beats cleaning ceiling fans! Yeah, maybe they should stick to flowers.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just having an emotional kind of day. But I feel a little disappointed that my mind goes straight to penis jokes. There's something kinda sweet about their innocence in that sense, don't you think?

If we were talking about elementary school aged girls or even middle school girls, yes there would be something sweet about their innocence. But Anna is well into her twenties. At her age, it is no longer innocence; it is ignorance.

Archived