IGNORED

Melanie Maxwell delivered Andrew

Dru

I see that Abigail has already lost the sparkle in her eye. What is she, eight? She looks as serious and dead eyed as her aunts now.

Abigail is only 6. It's sad that her sparkle is gone. She should have it for ever. Maybe somehow she realized that her whole life will be looking after kids.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abigail is only 6. It's sad that her sparkle is gone. She should have it for ever. Maybe somehow she realized that her whole life will be looking after kids.

...and having difficult pregnancies over and over and over again.

Steve is between a rock and a hard place. If he removes any of the balloon pictures, it's almost an outright admission he reads this blog. If he keeps the pictures in place, it leaves him and his family looking silly. Steve abhors silly. He spends lots of his energy every day on keeping up appearances and impressing others with his "right way" of life.

Steve is between a rock and a hard place. If he removes any of the balloon pictures, it's almost an outright admission he reads this blog. If he keeps the pictures in place, it leaves him and his family looking silly. Steve abhors silly. He spends lots of his energy every day on keeping up appearances and impressing others with his "right way" of life.

Maybe he'll put clothes on them, as a compromise.

The Maxwells are freaks of nature, but I do think they produce adorable children. I hope those children are able to get out of that life and have good ones that they choose on their own.

...and having difficult pregnancies over and over and over again.

Even if she doesn't see herself doing it when she's older, the fact everyone around her is like that could be enough to make her depressed!

I remember being mad and sad a lot as a young kid. Even though I "knew" I was going to go to University (I did, despite neither of my parents going) and "knew" I wouldn't go to church (even though my entire family did) the fact that I was stuck there... Yeah :/

"First you pump it up" "Then be ready to twist" "Good job"

Seriously what 20-something woman in the real world doesn't know what that sounds like especially when photographed holding a large penis shaped object?

"First you pump it up" "Then be ready to twist" "Good job"

Seriously what 20-something woman in the real world doesn't know what that sounds like especially when photographed holding a large penis shaped object?

I tried, like reallllly tried, to think of how it might be the case that she wouldn't know. Maybe she was just quoting what she was saying to the younger girls to help teach them?

I could see myself saying something like that to a little kid to describe how to do it, err preform the action, err you know what I mean. But the difference is I would realize what I said would mean to anyone with a double digit age.

And...yawn...as expected, they went to the fair. Promises of a bigger update later, but 3 photos to keep everyone on the edges of their seats. Sigh.

Sarah has posted her experience witnessing at the fair.

They gave $5 to anyone (or group) who could come up with 8 of the 10 commandments.

I guess this is better than the giving people those fake bills and the Good Person Test (although they did that too.).

Of course they zoned in on teenagers, who can always use some extra money.

Oh, and Sarah tells us eternity is forever (in case you didn't know).

I'm having a very hard time wrapping my mind around the idea of Steve allowing his family to distribute $5 bills to The Great Unsaved... :pink-shock:

I'm having a very hard time wrapping my mind around the idea of Steve allowing his family to distribute $5 bills to The Great Unsaved... :pink-shock:

Oh, there probably was some catch, like their needing to use only KJV wording, or something.

I have been an atheist for years, and I can rattle the commandments off with ease.

Maybe they just thought it was worth $5 a pop for a chance to segue into the Good Person test.

I would have just walked away with the money, if that was the case.

I'm just glad they don't live in my state. Our State Fair is this week and it's a serious event. If anyone like the Maxwells approaches me, first, they'd ruin it all and second, I'd tell them to go away. Don't force yourself into my day or time or experience. You're not welcome or wanted.

How offensive to accost people in a social, fun environment. Fuck you, Maxwells. Just, fuck you.

I didn't think it was possible for these people to sink much lower in my eyes, but I shouldn't have underestimated them, I guess. Bravo, Stevehovah - you yourself realize that your particular brand of Christianity (I hesitate to call it that) is so bland, restrictive and unappealing that you have to PAY people to listen to you talk about it.

Bribing people into listening to the gospel? SERIOUSLY? Do they READ their Bibles during their 5 hours a day of family Bible time or do they just hold them open on their laps and talk about how wonderful they all are to each other? :roll:

Anyone else notice how Anna and Mary are walking behind Steve and Jesse? Like they can't be in front or beside cuz they are wimmin.

Anyone else notice how Anna and Mary are walking behind Steve and Jesse? Like they can't be in front or beside cuz they are wimmin.

Oh, I think that's just to be expected -- the Maxwell women follow the patriarch.

What I thought was most interesting is that Mary had her hair in a thick long side-braid (rather alluring, anything fancy with the hair!), and then Anna had hers in what looked like a rooster tail between the back and side of her head.

Conflicting fashion messages there, girls!

I wonder if they met any other Christians because they didn't mention anyone who was like, no I'm good, I know Jesus. Or yeah, keep up the good work! Even those who got the commandments right got the track and Jesus talk. Probably anyone who said they were Christian weren't Christian enough for them.

Poor Sarah mentioned it was Mary who came up with idea of going to the fair and how she glows when given a chance to witness. Maybe that, too, but part of me hopes she wanted to get out of the compound and have some evil f#n amid the hustle and bustle of the fair. She is, after all, the "trendy" Maxwell responsible for their much more modern look. However, I'm sure the roller coaster in the first pic was out of the question. Think about skirts flying up in the air!

Glad I'm not the only one who thought the balloon pictures were compromising!!

Also, I kind of like the $5.00 idea. Because when they run out of money they have to leave, and I'm not above taking a free $5 at the fair! There are lots of pro-lifers that accost people at my county fair, and they don't give away anything (not even candy!). I'd rather win the $5 and then go spend it on some bingo f*n. It'd be fun to "gamble" with Steve's money!

I also thought of the "church and state fair" from Arrested Development when I saw their post.

Archived