IGNORED

The Continuing Fall of VF and Doug Phillips is a tool-Part 4

Boogalou

what's with the degreed biologists (Ken Ham) going all Creation-Science? WTF?

A clarification on Doug`s family is needed - his father converted from Catholicism, at least one brother (racist) is still Catholic, another brother is some kind of fundie and the sisters have separated themselves from it all - am I right

His father is Jewish, he never was Catholic that I've read. His mother is Catholic, as is the youngest brother. I don't think it's been proven that the racist writing person with the same name is in fact Doug's brother.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RC Jr. finally speaks, and manages to mention everyone except Doug Phillips:

highlandsministriesonline.org/kingdom-notes/defending-defenseless/

ETA: A neighbor of Doug’s is posting at Spiritual Sounding Board!

"WomanforFreedom

DECEMBER 4, 2013 @ 11:52 AM

i haven’t read all the comments and will go back but first id like to say hello–ive been quietly following all of this for various reasons 1. I have many friends who are or have been through BCA. Ive had very negative personal interactions with the King himself when ‘invited’ to worship. my family lives just a few houses down from the Phillips compound and we have all been waiting and wondering when this would all ever come to light. the travesties Ive heard, seen, and figured out have all already been discussed and verified–just want to point out a small or not so small little tidbit–their house is NOT 6,000 SQ FT–ITS OVER 8,000 SQ FT–thats a pretty big difference and indication of the lifestyle Sir Phillips has been living. As of today they are currently still there. I look forward to the day our neighborhood is rid of this creep. I pray he truly does find genuine repentance and I pray for his soul. I grieve for those he has wounded and for those who are now jobless as a result of his ‘needs’. God heal them all!"

There are more posts and she talks about The Pretty Woman.

spiritualsoundingboard.com/2013/11/30/compelling-evidence-that-vision-forum-inc-is-closing-liquidating-and-doug-phillips-show-of-repentance-revealed/

Thank you. Gotta quote her comments on Jim Leininger, discussion of whom & whose full name "Eston" & Jen won't allow on their blog, "out of respect":

I mean look I run /drive by their house every single day the last few years and yes we are very blessed to live there…. Of course we pay a mortgage and taxes which they don’t . I can’t even begin to describe even the non hidden creepiness that goes on there. None of us can understand why Jim Leinenger would have given him that home much less ALL the money , which by the way why is nobody discussing Jim ? Does anyone know his position on all of this?? I haven’t spoken to Jim since they gave away the house which had previously been on the market for just under a million. They used to go to our church too until the phillipites moved to town. But I can tell you this on any given day I saw so many young unmarried girls over there ‘training’ for free .

Re: Bolded. Well, now we know.

Thank you. Gotta quote her comments on Jim Leininger, discussion of whom & whose full name "Eston" & Jen won't allow on their blog, "out of respect":

Re: Bolded. Well, now we know.

Wait, Jen and Not-Mark won't allow discussion of Leininger? I must have missed that. Why? What does it mean?

Doug Phillip$ is rather... unique in his demeanour...

http://vimeo.com/59747748 < At 01.30 he makes a sound that will haunt my dreams forever (he orgasms on stage and no one calls him out). I wonder how many people snickered in the audience or did it go completely over their heads?

Why did he need to make THAT sound to show his enthusiasm about dinosaur music? :pink-shock:

:music-tool: Doug Philliip$ is a tool :music-tool:

Also interested in why this Jim Leininger can't be mentioned on Jen's blog? How do we know this, can anyone tell us???

I'm also wondering what life is like in the Phillips home at the moment. Is a disgraced patriarch still in charge? Is everyone still running around after him or is he going easy on the sexism for the time being while everyone is so shell-shocked? Is he commanding that he will "lead his family through the crisis"? Or are they not standing for that chez Phillips??? Interesting comments from the woman that lives on their street.

I'd like verification that she does indeed live on his street. I'm taking everything with a grain of salt until I see it in the police blotter.

[*]

I'd like verification that she does indeed live on his street. I'm taking everything with a grain of salt until I see it in the police blotter.

I haven't been following the whole Doug Phillips thing at all, but the nosy neighbor made me laugh. Just exactly like any condo association or trailer park busy body, but complaining because the square footage of a house is underestimated, when either 6,000 or 8,000 square feet is insanely huge.

Can someone fill me in on who this J[redacted] person is that the SSB commenter refers to (she says she would roll up at the Phillips Compound when Queen Beall was gone...)?? Apologies if we're not supposed to use her name...I was pretty sure people thought that Hero was someone else (not JG)...Feel free to edit out the name or just cut it to initials if that's more suitable.

*Sidenote...all of the abuses of authority now coming to light aren't a big shock, but it certainly triggers some hugely awful memories for me personally. :( I realize that this is going on every day in probably the vast majority of conservative christian churches, but it still breaks my heart to hear about it because I know how incredibly powerful the rule of guilt and fear is with people in those churches. I do fault parents for following this BS, but at the same time, I have seen my own parents so bowed down with fear of basically going to hell for Doing It Wrong, fears imposed with a heavy hand by people who claim some kind of authority in their eternal destiny...it's not really any wonder that weaker minded people fall for this crap. :(

I suppose this might have some cause for RC's reticence.

It's the account of how this family was treated by RC and how RC was subsequently defrocked.

parentingwithpurpose.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=195

[edited by hoipolloi to remove direct link]

Can someone fill me in on who this J[redacted] person is that the SSB commenter refers to (she says she would roll up at the Phillips Compound when Queen Beall was gone...)?? Apologies if we're not supposed to use her name...I was pretty sure people thought that Hero was someone else (not JG)...Feel free to edit out the name or just cut it to initials if that's more suitable.

*Sidenote...all of the abuses of authority now coming to light aren't a big shock, but it certainly triggers some hugely awful memories for me personally. :( I realize that this is going on every day in probably the vast majority of conservative christian churches, but it still breaks my heart to hear about it because I know how incredibly powerful the rule of guilt and fear is with people in those churches. I do fault parents for following this BS, but at the same time, I have seen my own parents so bowed down with fear of basically going to hell for Doing It Wrong, fears imposed with a heavy hand by people who claim some kind of authority in their eternal destiny...it's not really any wonder that weaker minded people fall for this crap. :(

A couple of days ago, Eston at Jen's Gems did a post about a "cougar" who was preying on males at BCA, apparently with the blessings of Dog Phillips is a tool. The woman in question is J[redacted]/JG. To an outsider, it's unclear if JG's behavior was really as bad as Eston makes it seem, but he implies that she has major dirt on the tool. The poster on the Spiritual Sounding Board is now implying that JG may have been seeing Doug the tool when Beall was out. If true, this would mean that the tool most likely had inappropriate relationships with many women. Hero may just be the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

A couple of days ago, Eston at Jen's Gems did a post about a "cougar" who was preying on males at BCA, apparently with the blessings of Dog Phillips is a tool. The woman in question is Jennifer Grady. To an outsider, it's unclear if JG's behavior was really as bad as Eston makes it seem, but he implies that she has major dirt on the tool. The poster on the Spiritual Sounding Board is now implying that JG may have been seeing Doug the tool when Beall was out. If true, this would mean that the tool most likely had inappropriate relationships with many women. Hero may just be the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

Really? You believe Doug gave his blessing to what is going on over there, or is somehow behind it? I think you underestimate the absolute hatred these two parties have for one another.

ETA: Or do you mean that Doug gave his blessing to the Cougar? Things are getting so damn confusing I don't even know what I'm reading anymore!

Really? You believe Doug gave his blessing to what is going on over there, or is somehow behind it? I think you underestimate the absolute hatred these two parties have for one another.

The "cougar" had the blessings of the Tool, nor Jen and Eston.

ETA: Or do you mean that Doug gave his blessing to the Cougar? Things are getting so damn confusing I don't even know what I'm reading anymore!

I meant that Doug supposedly turned a blind eye to JG. Although, everything is so confusing now, it wouldn't surprise me if JG turns out to be the tool's illegitimate daughter or something crazy like that.

I meant that Doug supposedly turned a blind eye to JG. Although, everything is so confusing now, it wouldn't surprise me if JG turns out to be the tool's illegitimate daughter or something crazy like that.

The reason I was confused at first was because there have been some suggestions that somehow Jen and Eston are "using this post to take the attention off Doug," and my opinion on that is... um, no. No way. They will hunt this man to the ends of the earth if they have to. Are they crazy? Yes. Are they wrong about Doug? I don't know. No one knows yet.

http://vimeo.com/59747748 < At 01.30 he makes a sound that will haunt my dreams forever (he orgasms on stage and no one calls him out). I wonder how many people snickered in the audience or did it go completely over their heads?

Why did he need to make THAT sound to show his enthusiasm about dinosaur music? :pink-shock:

I'll never learn not to click on links where I know I'll hear/see something I don't want to. Hold me.

And someone get Dougie a cigarette.

JG is too old to be the tool's daughter. She's not a sweet young thing. Remember, she's a cougar.

I thought Jen and Mark just brought JG into the mix because they dislike her and wanted to get their hate-on for her into the public eye. Doug Phillips is a tool, and he also was vanishingly unlikely to have been bounced from BCA because he wasn't punitive enough toward JG.

JG is too old to be the tool's daughter. She's not a sweet young thing. Remember, she's a cougar.

So...this thing is just blowing up to be so wildly confusing, but if JG is the so-called Cougar and she started flipping out about the time her much younger brother died...and she's in cahoots with The Tool...have we considered the possibility that the dead brother was actually the child of The Tool and The Cougar?? I haven't paid excessive attention to timelines...I could be way off, but it was the first thing that popped into my head when I read about her behavior + Tool's eulogy of the young man...

I thought Jen and Mark just brought JG into the mix because they dislike her and wanted to get their hate-on for her into the public eye. Doug Phillips is a tool, and he also was vanishingly unlikely to have been bounced from BCA because he wasn't punitive enough toward JG.

They obviously do dislike her very much, but it seems obvious to me that they are using her to point to the relationship between Doug and her brother, whatever that was.

what's with the degreed biologists (Ken Ham) going all Creation-Science? WTF?

A clarification on Doug`s family is needed - his father converted from Catholicism, at least one brother (racist) is still Catholic, another brother is some kind of fundie and the sisters have separated themselves from it all - am I right

Just a clarification on Doug's "racist" brother- I have yet to find any connection between Doug's brother Sam and Samuel J. Phillips of the Occidental Quarterly other than sharing a name. I don't think that Samuel is his brother. Brad is a fundie "missionary" who has done some awful stuff like stealing film and unmasking rebels and possibly causing a massacre or two.... :angry-banghead:

I know a poor family who got sucked into working for the ministry . He made barely over minimum wage , his wife had no car and when I went to visit her one day I realized they had no food , the babies had no cribs, they had no toys and lived in a trailer . I got women from my church to donate items to her, and when Doug found out, he made them return all items. And said I was trying to create enmity between husband and wife and she believed it. They quickly left our church. So I have been watching from the sidelines and this goes way beyond all the horror stories we already know as fact. Anyway I appreciate you allowing me to post . I’m sorry if I seem to angry. I’ve just been fed up with his bs for too long, but what do I know … I’m just ‘full of the spirit of Jezebel ‘ lol. Give me a break . Thank you for shedding light to this. I hope there are severe consequences to bring him to a heap at the cross begging forgiveness to all he has bullied and wounded and allowed to be preyed upon.

This was from the neighbor. I don't know if I trust her or not but if this story is true, Doug is a bigger ass than I thought.

Found this on NLQ, apparently someone there has an access to Peter’s FB page.

From Peter Bradrick's Facebook page

The past decade of my life has been defined by my close relationship with my mentor and former spiritual father. Those who know me recognize my longstanding, fierce commitment to his family, his work, and his legacy. As soon as I caught wind of what was going on, I became very involved in working towards fulfilling the duties of friendship and brotherhood – to confront a man who has been like a father to me for a third of my life and plead with him to truthfully confess, and to genuinely take responsibility for longstanding betrayal of everything we had fought together for with the hope of ultimate restoration.

Friends… truth and justice are mercy. Covering sin is not mercy. (Proverbs 28:13, “He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.â€) This was the message of the men that joined me to go in person to plead with him. Men he’s called “bosom brothersâ€, son’s in the Lord, close friends, and a mentor of his. What for us was a tender, emotional, mission of mercy and plea for true repentance was met with something, and by someone I never could have imagined. Instead of being received as the “wounds of a friend†(Proverbs 27:6), I was formally disowned and declared to be a “destroyer†to my face.

There is no way to describe the soul crushing blow I was dealt that day and it’s overall impact on my life. It’s was like experiencing the scene from Braveheart… where William Wallace finds out he’s been betrayed by Robert the Bruce, over and over again. Walking away from that meeting, I couldn’t speak for hours I was so stunned. I am still physically, emotionally and spiritually broken and asking God to give me wisdom. I know many people are so very hurt and confused regarding what has transpired and my prayer for myself, my family, and everyone involved is that we look to Christ alone with hearts of love, mercy, and repentance seeking to root out the sin in our own lives. Galatians 6:1 Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted.

Here is the original source http://www.patheos.com/blogs/nolongerqu ... destroyer/

I am confused- isn't is the original statement BRADRICK! posted on Facebook a couple weeks ago or so? The one where we had a thread that then got deleted because the page was then private, though he went public on FB just after? Or is he recycling?

Also interested in why this Jim Leininger can't be mentioned on Jen's blog? How do we know this, can anyone tell us???

I'm also wondering what life is like in the Phillips home at the moment. Is a disgraced patriarch still in charge? Is everyone still running around after him or is he going easy on the sexism for the time being while everyone is so shell-shocked? Is he commanding that he will "lead his family through the crisis"? Or are they not standing for that chez Phillips??? Interesting comments from the woman that lives on their street.

Somewhere in Jen & Mark's replies to the comments, they handslap someone for mention "Jim " and say they won't add to his embarrassment by mentioning him.

That video took me back about five weeks. Right back to the original question: 'with a woman!?!?'

Edited: spelling

Somewhere in Jen & Mark's replies to the comments, they handslap someone for mention "Jim " and say they won't add to his embarrassment by mentioning him.

http://www.forbes.com/profile/james-leininger-1/

Is this the same Jim Leininger that Jen doesn't want mentioned? It seems as if he is a powerful, wealthy man. Why would she feel the need to protect him?

Archived