IGNORED

The Continuing Fall of VF and Doug Phillips is a tool-Part 4

Boogalou

Re: bolded - absolutely true. Here's an upcoming conference sponsored by the organization she & Michael are part of:

2014_ConfBanner_5-e1379708880786.jpeg

See any familiar faces?

Not just a part of -- but INTEGRAL people in determining who comes. They are the most influential people in this organization. This is a huge event, and they have traditionally alternated between Douglas Phillips (is a Tool) and Voddie Baucham as the keynote speakers. This is the first year in a long time that neither have been there.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.forbes.com/profile/james-leininger-1/

Is this the same Jim Leininger that Jen doesn't want mentioned? It seems as if he is a powerful, wealthy man. Why would she feel the need to protect him?

Yes. He funds a lot of the crazy like Vision Forum, and he had something to due with bringing Douggie to San Antonio. Apparently, he is embarrassed and Jen does not want to cause him more grief. It is in the comments on the post about Mrs. Robinson, I believe.

http://www.forbes.com/profile/james-leininger-1/

Is this the same Jim Leininger that Jen doesn't want mentioned? It seems as if he is a powerful, wealthy man. Why would she feel the need to protect him?

If it is the same guy, and they are wrong, L can hire an army of lawyers and private investigators to pursue Jen and Esten to the ends of the earth..

I'll never learn not to click on links where I know I'll hear/see something I don't want to. Hold me.

And someone get Dougie a cigarette.

Oh Myyyyyy.

Oh Myyyyyy.

I can't believe I spent the time to watch that. I'm not sure how to make that up to myself. Doug Phillips is a Tool.

I suppose this might have some cause for RC's reticence.

It's the account of how this family was treated by RC and how RC was subsequently defrocked.

parentingwithpurpose.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=195

All I see is a long list of links. I opened two of them, did not see RC's name. Is there a more direct link?

[edited by hoipolloi to remove direct link]

That video took me back about five weeks. Right back to the original question: 'with a woman!?!?'

Edited: spelling

Or possibly with a dinosaur? :lol:

Thank you. Gotta quote her comments on Jim Leininger, discussion of whom & whose full name "Eston" & Jen won't allow on their blog, "out of respect":

Re: Bolded. Well, now we know.

According to the Bexar County Appraisal District website, the house is 5636 square feet...assuming that the two properties listed as being at the same address are really one large compound. One property is 3505 sq ft and the other is 2131 sq ft

http://www.bcad.org Do an owner search on "Vision Forum."

What's sad is that the music is actually really good if it weren't for the narrative.

Isn't that the theme from Jurassic Park? I wonder if they paid for the rights or if they just ripped off John Williams.

Isn't that the theme from Jurassic Park? I wonder if they paid for the rights or if they just ripped off John Williams.

Ohhhh, maybe. It was hard to know the context of the clip other than that Dougie was being a Tool. You're probably right -- he played the original score and felt the need to contextualize it into a boyhood fantasy for all to enjoy. Because God forbid, it was good enough without his commentary.

All I see is a long list of links. I opened two of them, did not see RC's name. Is there a more direct link?

Click on "Shunning" found in the green vertical bar on the upper left side.

Or click on this and follow the two links in the page center:

parentingwithpurpose.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=506&Itemid=26

Or go here:

hushmoney.org/RC_Sproul_Jr-defrocking-docs.htm#austin

[edited by hoipolloi to remove direct links]

Wait, Jen and Not-Mark won't allow discussion of Leininger? I must have missed that. Why? What does it mean?

Sorry for the delayed response - only had the phone + tapatalk to work with.

Here is Eston's response from a day or two ago to the person who asked about Leininger's role in providing the house & other support to Doug Phillips Is A Tool:

T.W. Eston Says:

December 3, 2013 at 6:37 pm

FEAST is Family Educators Alliance of South Texas.

Jim L. is a permissible name here. His last name is blocked in our comment filter because we won’t permit it to appear here out of respect for him, just as the name of the young lady that Doug Phillips sexually abused won’t be permitted here out of respect for her. I would request that you don’t speculate about Jim L. here or elsewhere. He, as many others, are now suffering the embarrassment of their prior affiliation with Doug Phillips. Some may deserve to get called out for it, perhaps a few former interns, for example. However, most do not, and Jim L. is one of those who do not.

Out of respect for Jim Leininger? Out of respect for his money is more like it.

According to the Bexar County Appraisal District website, the house is 5636 square feet...assuming that the two properties listed as being at the same address are really one large compound. One property is 3505 sq ft and the other is 2131 sq ft

Doing a search on Vision Forum pulls up "none found". What is the street address of the property so we can see what it looks like on google maps?

ETA: I finally got Vision Forum to come up but it shows the Blanco Road address, which is the warehouse and retail store.

It looks like one home and it looks huge:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=200+S+CA ... CCwQ8gEwAA

Doug Phillip$ is rather... unique in his demeanour...

http://vimeo.com/59747748 < At 01.30 he makes a sound that will haunt my dreams forever (he orgasms on stage and no one calls him out). I wonder how many people snickered in the audience or did it go completely over their heads?

Why did he need to make THAT sound to show his enthusiasm about dinosaur music? :pink-shock:

:music-tool: Doug Philliip$ is a tool :music-tool:

Saw it this morning, came in early to work, played this video... and am in fits of laughter. That is the most hysterical thing I have seen in a while. He's just so... out there. :clap:

I'll never learn not to click on links where I know I'll hear/see something I don't want to. Hold me.

And someone get Dougie a cigarette.

Omg! That's the first time I've heard Dougie's voice, never watch a video of him speaking before. Now I hate to bring up a stereotype but the moment I heard his voice..... PING! He is so camp!

Sorry for the delayed response - only had the phone + tapatalk to work with.

Here is Eston's response from a day or two ago to the person who asked about Leininger's role in providing the house & other support to Doug Phillips Is A Tool:

Out of respect for Jim Leininger? Out of respect for his money is more like it.

Here's my take on the issue. However, I'm purely writing fan fiction here., nothing but idle gossip and speculation.

It think Mr. E is shutting the barn door after the horse has fled on this one. Without a bit of trouble and an ignorant use of google, it is clear that JRL is know publically in a large southern state as "God's Sugar Daddy". In fact, although DWPesq. is a tool, he is also a fool. He is completely owned by JRL and is simply a puppet in a much larger system. Like PB wanting to become DWP's right hand man, DWP wished to be part of JRL's inner circle of politico bigwigs affecting state legislation, particularly in issues nearly and dear to the religious right. DWP just reenacted with PB the same scene he experienced with JRL. The much bigger squid, with the longer tentacles, is JRL and he has the money and power to shut down anyone he sees as a naysayer. DWP will crawl under a rock for a while and reemerge trying to attach himself to another sugar daddy. I'm just not sure where he would go, as a large conservative Republican southern state is about as good as you can get when you're looking to fund your own little corner of the patriarchy movement.

The above historical fiction is pure speculation, gossip and fantasy. Any characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dear, is purely coincidental.

Edited for spelling and punctuation.

So Dougie was possibly tooling JG as well? I saw that coming, and its slightly better than Doug and Hero, as the power difference isn't as big with her being an older, married woman, who is quite flirty and was likely to have consented to it.

Wonder who else it will come out is involved. Who has Doug been tooling. Or who hasn't Doug been tooling?

I wonder if any of his partners will come over here and confirm that the noise he made was his orgasm noise.

I am confused- isn't is the original statement BRADRICK! posted on Facebook a couple weeks ago or so? The one where we had a thread that then got deleted because the page was then private, though he went public on FB just after? Or is he recycling?

Nellie I believe you are right. Not sure why the poster didn't catch that already.

I'm laughing so hard I can barely breathe! That vimeo clip is beyond hysterical. I find VF-related issues important to understand and interesting, but never before have I been entertained by them. If you haven't watched 1:15-1:30 yet, you must.

http://vimeo.com/59747748

"And the crescendo is building and building. I can feel it. Can you feel it? There they are! The most beautiful creatures in the world, and I never thought I'd be able to see them. I need more cellos, more cellos. There they are! The dinosaurs have come back! AWWWURGHHHHH!"

Can someone fill me in on who this J[redacted] person is that the SSB commenter refers to (she says she would roll up at the Phillips Compound when Queen Beall was gone...)?? Apologies if we're not supposed to use her name...I was pretty sure people thought that Hero was someone else (not JG)...Feel free to edit out the name or just cut it to initials if that's more suitable.

*Sidenote...all of the abuses of authority now coming to light aren't a big shock, but it certainly triggers some hugely awful memories for me personally. :( I realize that this is going on every day in probably the vast majority of conservative christian churches, but it still breaks my heart to hear about it because I know how incredibly powerful the rule of guilt and fear is with people in those churches. I do fault parents for following this BS, but at the same time, I have seen my own parents so bowed down with fear of basically going to hell for Doing It Wrong, fears imposed with a heavy hand by people who claim some kind of authority in their eternal destiny...it's not really any wonder that weaker minded people fall for this crap. :(

If you are unsure about mentioning a name, then don't do it. No where anywhere is her name mentioned.

So Dougie was possibly tooling JG as well? I saw that coming, and its slightly better than Doug and Hero, as the power difference isn't as big with her being an older, married woman, who is quite flirty and was likely to have consented to it.

Wonder who else it will come out is involved. Who has Doug been tooling. Or who hasn't Doug been tooling?

I wonder if any of his partners will come over here and confirm that the noise he made was his orgasm noise.

There is zero proof of that. Hasn't that woman been through enough with her brother dying, her reaction and Jen's shaming of her with idle speculation that the Tool tooled her? For some reason, I am oddly protective of her. Make sense?

Archived