IGNORED

The Continuing Fall of VF and Doug Phillips is a tool-Part 4

Boogalou

Jen has referred to T.W. Eston with the pronoun 'he'.

Eston also says he was friends with The Tool and that The Tool sought his advice. If that is true, Then that points to him as a male. No way would The Tool ever seek advice from a woman. I think we can pretty well believe that he's a he.

All right then. He's a he. Thank you

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be the surprised if this "one room for the girls, two rooms for the boys" claim was a complete fabrication just to make his followers think he is "one of them". The trick to selling a lifestyle is that you have to make it look obtainable, if they just buy the right books and follow all the rules. Never mind that his law degree, VF, and BCA were only ever feasible because of his father's money and connections, and Sugar Daddy Leininger's wallet. In the game of life, Doug likes to act like he hit a home run, when in reality, he had been born on third.

So, according to the commenter over at SSB, this is the Toolhouse:

toolhouse.JPG

Even for 8 kids, that house is unnecessarily large.

Well oh my.

Not surprised one bit.

Dougie is very clearly classist and relished in his "first-classness".

I remember during the whole Titanic gala celebrating the "Christian doctrine of women and children first" it was pointed out to him that that really only applied to women in 1st class. Dougie actually put up some response that of those in 3rd class ticket holders could have all been up in 1st class if they had been better mangers of their money/priorities or some BS like that. It was incredible.

**Doug Phillips is a Tool**

Well, he's got to have his "ministry" rooms. I'm sure somehow he gets to write those off as home office space. So cramming the kids into 3 bedrooms and the rest of the house as office space makes sense. Pretty sure Scott Brown does the same thing. He's got that big barn they live in, but the entire downstairs is used as a conference center so I'm sure he writes that square footage off as business space.

He probably needs a few extra rooms for all his costumes and accessories--wouldn't want them to get wrinkled by cramming them into closets. The children, on the other hand, can be easily stashed on Costco shelving.

Doug Phillips is a tool.

One for the girls, and two for the boys. At least that was his claim during the Baby Conference.

So four girls get one room and 4 boys get 2 rooms........

Well oh my.

Not surprised one bit.

Dougie is very clearly classist and relished in his "first-classness".

I remember during the whole Titanic gala celebrating the "Christian doctrine of women and children first" it was pointed out to him that that really only applied to women in 1st class. Dougie actually put up some response that of those in 3rd class ticket holders could have all been up in 1st class if they had been better mangers of their money/priorities or some BS like that. It was incredible.

**Doug Phillips is a Tool**

The cost of a first class ticket on the Titanic would have been $2,500 or $57,000 in modern money. A steerage passenger would have to work for more than eight months, not buying food, clothes, or anything else, to afford the cheapest first class berth. Since many of the steerage families had full quivers, there's no way an entire family of six, seven or eight people could have traveled first class. Indeed, many third class families were wiped on the Titanic, women and children included. It may have been a grand gesture for Benjamin Guggenheim and the Strauses to give up their lives, but in the end these token sacrifices didn't help increase the survival rate for women or children, as more first class men survived than third class children.

Edited for riffles

Well, he's got to have his "ministry" rooms. I'm sure somehow he gets to write those off as home office space. So cramming the kids into 3 bedrooms and the rest of the house as office space makes sense. Pretty sure Scott Brown does the same thing. He's got that big barn they live in, but the entire downstairs is used as a conference center so I'm sure he writes that square footage off as business space.

That still doesn't make it right. Doug Phillips is a Crazy Ass Tool!

250+ every morning! It will give you a bounce in your step!

That's what Dougie says - I have to assume that he does at least that many, every morning! :roll:

Besides, you can't let children have their own rooms! You never know what they could be doing. They could be enjoying the solitude and thinking independent thoughts. Or masturbating. Either way, alone time is very very bad.

Little Bear Wheeler left a message on Peter's Facebook page:

"Peter, Doing the right thing is hard, but doing nothing is worse. 'Speak truth in love.' Guard your heart against bitterness, and leave the future to God who sees and know all and does the best thing, in the best way, in His own time. Love you all Pastor Little Bear"

ETA: Headmistress at The Common Room claims she has "quietly been a nonfan of DP for years and years" (how conveeenient!), but when a commenter dares to question Doug's teachings, she goes off on them: "Women keeping silent in the church is not limited to a DP teaching, it's been orthodox practice for a very long time, so it's kind of irrelevant, and I am not interested in using this blog as a platform to debate it... So no further posts on the merits or heresies or whatever in between of the theology of VF will be entertained here. There are plenty of other places you can do that."

thecommonroomblog.com/2013/12/vision-forum.html

That made me sad for his children, especially the sons. I bet Doug makes everything into a manly competition and criticize them if they don't beat him but gets mad if they do.

J.T.'s face at 00:46... :lol:

250+ every morning! It will give you a bounce in your step!

What is it with fundies and pushups?

Would someone with more time and a better command of hand-slippery want to go over to Jensgems and school "Never Again," who posts, after viewing the "72 hours in a terminal" video:

NeverAgain Says:

December 7, 2013 at 5:19 am

Just looked at this video for the first time. My impressions: Jubilee is snuggled in a cozy, age-appropriate way next to her dad. She looks comfortable and happy. Virginia is cute. Yes, you do see the children’s nanny in the video. Has anyone ever noticed that she looks just like a younger version of Beall? There are eerie similarities between them in looks and mannerisms. In the video she gives either Doug (who was narrating) or the cameraman flirtatious, lifted-eyebrow glances.

Oh. My. Effin'. HEAD! I re-viewed the whole boring thing and if those are "flirtatious, lifted-eyebrow glances," then I personally should have been executed long ago. The woman has some emotion and some facial expression! She finds things the little girl says to be funny or ironic. She lifts her eyebrows HARDLY FLIRTATIOUSLY when the talk turns to how they're accomplishing dental hygiene without benefit of toothbrushes or pastes. Good gosh almighty! :angry-banghead:

While we're at it - google the home address of the Missouri CHEF homeschooler tool who wants his colleagues to send "care packages" to Doug Phillips Is A Tool. I forget if the address is here or on jensgems, it's probably on the Missouri CHEF website. Be amazed that a person who lives in a neighborhood like the one you will see, is exhorting others of his club to support a conman millionaire out of their own modest situations.

The mind boggles. :pull-hair: I have to take a little break. :music-tool:

What is it with fundies and pushups?

There is a classic photo of pushups taken by Christopher Maxwell at Phillip Bradrick's wedding of all the manly men of the wedding party doing pushups in the parking lot. Of course, Petey is the only one manly enough to do them on his fists. It's a stupid photo and I'm not sure if it's supposed to promote Petey's manly manhood or what. It was his brother's wedding, so should Petey have been in any kind of spotlight? But then, it's Christopher Maxwell taking the photos so...

Here's the link but you'll have to scroll down a bit:

christophermaxwell.com/weddings/phillip-katie/index.html

Doug Phillip$ is rather... unique in his demeanour...

http://vimeo.com/59747748 < At 01.30 he makes a sound that will haunt my dreams forever (he orgasms on stage and no one calls him out). I wonder how many people snickered in the audience or did it go completely over their heads?

Why did he need to make THAT sound to show his enthusiasm about dinosaur music? :pink-shock:

:music-tool: Doug Philliip$ is a tool :music-tool:

Is it just me, or does Doug look and act stoned out of his mind in this video??

"I need more cellos!" = code for "Brace yourself, sweetheart, the moment is at hand!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Would someone with more time and a better command of hand-slippery want to go over to Jensgems and school "Never Again," who posts, after viewing the "72 hours in a terminal" video:

Oh. My. Effin'. HEAD! I re-viewed the whole boring thing and if those are "flirtatious, lifted-eyebrow glances," then I personally should have been executed long ago. The woman has some emotion and some facial expression! She finds things the little girl says to be funny or ironic. She lifts her eyebrows HARDLY FLIRTATIOUSLY when the talk turns to how they're accomplishing dental hygiene without benefit of toothbrushes or pastes. Good gosh almighty! :angry-banghead:

While we're at it - google the home address of the Missouri CHEF homeschooler tool who wants his colleagues to send "care packages" to Doug Phillips Is A Tool. I forget if the address is here or on jensgems, it's probably on the Missouri CHEF website. Be amazed that a person who lives in a neighborhood like the one you will see, is exhorting others of his club to support a conman millionaire out of their own modest situations.

The mind boggles. :pull-hair: I have to take a little break. :music-tool:

I dunno, I felt like her facial expressions in that video and another one (they're at an ice cream parlor) did portray a level of intimacy or flirtation that I wouldn't expect to see between boss/subordinate or *shudder* surrogate dad/daughter. YMMV, and I certainly don't think it's "proof" of anything, or impugns her character, but still...

So many wedding albums ruined by Doug's presence front and center! Well, at least a lot of these grooms have mad photoshopping and scrubbing skillz thanks to their VF internships. They're gonna need 'em.

So many wedding albums ruined by Doug's presence front and center! Well, at least a lot of these grooms have mad photoshopping and scrubbing skillz thanks to their VF internships. They're gonna need 'em.

Yep, and if you didn't see enough of the Valenti/Bradrick wedding, there is this little nugget, complete with a video of Katie's father explaining his view of the value of his daughter: visionarydaughters.com/2009/03/katie-valenti-gets-married

I just realized today is the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Poor Dougie is probably moping around in his costume room, whining about how he should be on an all expense paid trip to Hawaii so he can shit on, I mean re-enact this day in history.

There is a classic photo of pushups taken by Christopher Maxwell at Phillip Bradrick's wedding of all the manly men of the wedding party doing pushups in the parking lot. Of course, Petey is the only one manly enough to do them on his fists. It's a stupid photo and I'm not sure if it's supposed to promote Petey's manly manhood or what. It was his brother's wedding, so should Petey have been in any kind of spotlight? But then, it's Christopher Maxwell taking the photos so...

Here's the link but you'll have to scroll down a bit:

christophermaxwell.com/weddings/phillip-katie/index.html

Oh, Peter Bradrick is a tool. The look on his face in that photo makes me want to kick him. One of the groomsman looks like he about to make out with the ashphalt!! Thanks for that! I was actually surprised that some of CM's pix are more creative than I remembered. And I was surprised to see all those Bradrick Ears on display.

Yep, and if you didn't see enough of the Valenti/Bradrick wedding, there is this little nugget, complete with a video of Katie's father explaining his view of the value of his daughter: visionarydaughters.com/2009/03/katie-valenti-gets-married

How odd to see the Botkin girls refer to marriage as "holy matrimony." Reformed Christians do not believe that marriage is a sacrament.

I just realized today is the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. Poor Dougie is probably moping around in his costume room, whining about how he should be on an all expense paid trip to Hawaii so he can shit on, I mean re-enact this day in history.

He had a very special costume re-created for it, too.

tumblr_m1ofxxvfaN1qzcl41o9_500.jpg

Oh, Peter Bradrick is a tool. The look on his face in that photo makes me want to kick him. One of the groomsman looks like he about to make out with the ashphalt!! Thanks for that! I was actually surprised that some of CM's pix are more creative than I remembered. And I was surprised to see all those Bradrick Ears on display.

And of course BRADRICK has to go up on his knuckles to one-up them all. God he learned much from his mentor.....

Archived