IGNORED

The Continuing Fall of VF and Doug Phillips is a tool-Part 4

Boogalou

If it's the anonymity that gets you, do you have any ideas on how that could be resolved while still keeping victims safe? I was part of a harassment case, and couldn't be upfront because they couldn't guarantee protection. It took a large volume of anonymous claims to bring the harasser down, but it did eventually happen.

The cat is already out of the bag. That kind of makes anonymity a moot point. I don't how this is going to end without people getting hurt. Also, If what we have read is true, I'm not sold on the fact that Hero and Mrs. R are innocent victims.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, according to the commenter over at SSB, this is the Toolhouse:

toolhouse.JPG

Even for 8 kids, that house is unnecessarily large.

Oh HAIL NAW! He lives in that thar mansion an don't give a shit 'bout po foks! (Sorry when I get mad, the redneck in me comes out).:twisted:

Oh HAIL NAW! He lives in that thar mansion an don't give a shit 'bout po foks! (Sorry when I get mad, the redneck in me comes out).:twisted:

Please tell me that there isn't one bedroom for the boys and one for the girls in that sprawling McMansion.

So, according to the commenter over at SSB, this is the Toolhouse:

toolhouse.JPG

Even for 8 kids, that house is unnecessarily large.

That house looks like it could comfortably fit at least 20 people, with room to spare.

That house looks like it could comfortably fit at least 20 people, with room to spare.

That looks like two large houses spliced together. Zillow is way off saying it's 3BR/under 4K square feet.... no way.

That looks like two large houses spliced together. Zillow is way off saying it's 3BR/under 4K square feet.... no way.

and to think some of his followers were stacking kids and cutting food to follow him. Shame. Fleecing the flock, indeed.

I called J.G. "The Pretty Woman" in a post, but I was not making reference to the film or suggesting that she was hooker. Just want to be clear.

I used that phrase as well because it seemed much kinder than that awful word the Eston/Epsteins are using.

That's what I thought. Then I thought, "Hmm, looks like a polygamist's house."

Not saying The Earl of Tooldom is a plyg, of course. But what a weird looking aerial view.

It may be. I posted earlier that the Bexar County Appraisal District actually lists that as two separate properties at the same address, one about 3500 square feet and the other just over 2100 square feet.

Please tell me that there isn't one bedroom for the boys and one for the girls in that sprawling McMansion.

Time for another exercise break, and some fresh air with Dougie!

http://vimeo.com/19630325

Back to Anaconda hunting -- er, snarking.

I needed a new workout video. Thanks ;-)

From a 2006 article about Doug Phillips, written by M.B.:

"And thus, as Mr. Phillips explained, the Mayan people developed to a point where they became a nation without fathers in the historical sense of fatherhood. The children did not belong to their fathers, nor were they viewed as belonging to a loving God. Rather, they were under the domain and the property of the priests or educrats, who, when the time came, cut out the hearts of many of these innocent ones and threw their corpses into a 'pool of death.'"

visionforumministries.org/issues/news_and_reports/the_story_of_the_mayas.aspx

Oh, the irony.

This is funny to me, because it's essentially the same claim he made in League of Grateful Sons. That WWII was explicitly a war of Christianity vs. Statism, and men were going to battle to return Japanese children to their parents, as they had been abducted by an Emporer who portrayed himself as God on Earth.

This is really ironic in the light of all of this mess. Perhaps it's true, out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

One for the girls, and two for the boys. At least that was his claim during the Baby Conference.

I have a question. How much did Vision Forum's Titanic event cost each participant? I want to write a blog post about the event but I can't find how much each guest paid. I remember that there was a fee.

Good grief.

In the comment section of the latest installment of this telenovela, Jen is practically salivating over T.W. Eston. She just can't function without a man to idolize, can she? If Doug called her up and told her all was forgiven, she'd be tearing out of her driveway to get to Toolville to lead his damage control campaign.

I think she and BRADRICK! are a tie for biggest patriarchal lap dog.

Are we absolutely certain T.W. Eston is male? I'm reading some of the responses to the latest entry and he says that he homeschooled his children. Most women i know say that they homeschooled, but most men say "My wife and I homeschooled our children" That and for some reason the writing style just sounds feminine to me. I could be wrong though

One for the girls, and two for the boys. At least that was his claim during the Baby Conference.

I wonder what the other rooms are for.

One room for Doug and Beall, one for the girls, two for the boys, one for Doug's shrine to himself, which is wallpapered with pictures of him (which is where he masturbates, looking at his favourite person in the world), one for Doug's secret sex dungeon, five for all of Doug's costumes...

The kids bedrooms are probably full of photos of Doug, so they cant forget that they have to obey and worship him. Theres also probably a picture of Doug on the wall directly in front of the toilet so they know that God Doug is always watching them.

Are we absolutely certain T.W. Eston is male? I'm reading some of the responses to the latest entry and he says that he homeschooled his children. Most women i know say that they homeschooled, but most men say "My wife and I homeschooled our children" That and for some reason the writing style just sounds feminine to me. I could be wrong though

Jen has referred to T.W. Eston with the pronoun 'he'.

WHAT??? Oh, HAIL NAW!!! He has a house that big and crams boys in one room and girls in another? Makes no damn sense!

WHAT??? Oh, HAIL NAW!!! He has a house that big and crams boys in one room and girls in another? Makes no damn sense!

Well, he's got to have his "ministry" rooms. I'm sure somehow he gets to write those off as home office space. So cramming the kids into 3 bedrooms and the rest of the house as office space makes sense. Pretty sure Scott Brown does the same thing. He's got that big barn they live in, but the entire downstairs is used as a conference center so I'm sure he writes that square footage off as business space.

Eston also says he was friends with The Tool and that The Tool sought his advice. If that is true, Then that points to him as a male. No way would The Tool ever seek advice from a woman. I think we can pretty well believe that he's a he.

Time for another exercise break, and some fresh air with Dougie!

http://vimeo.com/19630325

Back to Anaconda hunting -- er, snarking.

That made me sad for his children, especially the sons. I bet Doug makes everything into a manly competition and criticize them if they don't beat him but gets mad if they do.

Aren't "clergy" able to get tax deferments on their homes? I think there's a major IRS battle or court case going on regarding this? Of course I have reservations about doing away with this altogether as it could hurt small congregations. But this is the kind of crap that people like the Crouch's get away with. Milking money from their "flock" AND taxpayers to scam and live extravagant lives. DEEEEEEsgusting.

Archived