IGNORED

The Continuing Fall of VF and Doug Phillips is a tool-Part 4

Boogalou

what's with the degreed biologists (Ken Ham) going all Creation-Science? WTF?

A clarification on Doug`s family is needed - his father converted from Catholicism, at least one brother (racist) is still Catholic, another brother is some kind of fundie and the sisters have separated themselves from it all - am I right

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to know who is going to celebrate the deaths of 1500 people on the Titanic now that VFM's Christian Boys' & Men's Titanic Society has . . . gone down with the ship.

I'm sorry to bust up the seriousness, but I'm catching up on this thread and I couldn't resist.

post-4355-14451998545569_thumb.png

what's with the degreed biologists (Ken Ham) going all Creation-Science? WTF?

A clarification on Doug`s family is needed - his father converted from Catholicism, at least one brother (racist) is still Catholic, another brother is some kind of fundie and the sisters have separated themselves from it all - am I right

His mother was/is Catholic; he always said his father was Jewish and converted to Christianity later, and that he (Doug) was raised for at least part of his childhood with a lot of Jewish customs. Of course, since he's a tool and a lying liar who lies, who knows if that's really true.

His mother was/is Catholic; he always said his father was Jewish and converted to Christianity later, and that he (Doug) was raised for at least part of his childhood with a lot of Jewish customs. Of course, since he's a tool and a lying liar who lies, who knows if that's really true.

I think his father was indeed born Jewish and converted to Christianity. And he worked for Tricky Dick.....'nuf said.

That is true. In fact, Howard Phillips was the first Jewish class president in Harvard's history. But whether he was devout or not, I have no idea.

What in the world could Kelly Crawford have to talk to anyone about that would be, in any sense of the word, edifying for others?

Well, in their strange little world, she's only able to talk to (teach) women, anyway. So, the "edification" will, very likely, just be more exhorting women to do better and to repent of all the bad things they've done just because they're, y'know, women.

I continue to listen - in very short spurts - to Vicki Botkin's "She Shall Be Called Woman" so I can write y'all a "I listened so you don't have to" and let me tell you, the constant theme is that "your only hope is in your husband, who is your line to God, so be steadfast in submitting." OK, Vicki hasn't said those words in exactly that order, but my auditory experience tells me that that's the way Kelly2CB will be rolling in this extravaganza.

Back to the fall of Phillips - how can we keep tabs on whether or not he gets taken to court? From what's been reported here, Jen and TW are pretty distractable and inclined toward all kinds of rabbit trails that don't have a lot to do with justice for Phillips and for his victims. I rarely worry, but this is beginning to be one of the times.

What in the world could Kelly Crawford have to talk to anyone about that would be, in any sense of the word, edifying for others?

Seriously. She just recycles tired old cliches about babies and the culture war as if they are radical and compelling. The only way she is pushing the envelope is by increasing the sharpness of her false dichotomies. E.g. it's betterfor children to be part of a big family and go without electricity than to be part of a small one and have all the latest expensive gadgets.

(sorry for the OT)

Well, in their strange little world, she's only able to talk to (teach) women, anyway. So, the "edification" will, very likely, just be more exhorting women to do better and to repent of all the bad things they've done just because they're, y'know, women.

I continue to listen - in very short spurts - to Vicki Botkin's "She Shall Be Called Woman" so I can write y'all a "I listened so you don't have to" and let me tell you, the constant theme is that "your only hope is in your husband, who is your line to God, so be steadfast in submitting." OK, Vicki hasn't said those words in exactly that order, but my auditory experience tells me that that's the way Kelly2CB will be rolling in this extravaganza.

Back to the fall of Phillips - how can we keep tabs on whether or not he gets taken to court? From what's been reported here, Jen and TW are pretty distractable and inclined toward all kinds of rabbit trails that don't have a lot to do with justice for Phillips and for his victims. I rarely worry, but this is beginning to be one of the times.

I almost ordered that once. God bless you for taking the bullet. :worship:

Found this on NLQ, apparently someone there has an access to Peter’s FB page.

From Peter Bradrick's Facebook page

The past decade of my life has been defined by my close relationship with my mentor and former spiritual father. Those who know me recognize my longstanding, fierce commitment to his family, his work, and his legacy. As soon as I caught wind of what was going on, I became very involved in working towards fulfilling the duties of friendship and brotherhood – to confront a man who has been like a father to me for a third of my life and plead with him to truthfully confess, and to genuinely take responsibility for longstanding betrayal of everything we had fought together for with the hope of ultimate restoration.

Friends… truth and justice are mercy. Covering sin is not mercy. (Proverbs 28:13, “He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.â€) This was the message of the men that joined me to go in person to plead with him. Men he’s called “bosom brothersâ€, son’s in the Lord, close friends, and a mentor of his. What for us was a tender, emotional, mission of mercy and plea for true repentance was met with something, and by someone I never could have imagined. Instead of being received as the “wounds of a friend†(Proverbs 27:6), I was formally disowned and declared to be a “destroyer†to my face.

There is no way to describe the soul crushing blow I was dealt that day and it’s overall impact on my life. It’s was like experiencing the scene from Braveheart… where William Wallace finds out he’s been betrayed by Robert the Bruce, over and over again. Walking away from that meeting, I couldn’t speak for hours I was so stunned. I am still physically, emotionally and spiritually broken and asking God to give me wisdom. I know many people are so very hurt and confused regarding what has transpired and my prayer for myself, my family, and everyone involved is that we look to Christ alone with hearts of love, mercy, and repentance seeking to root out the sin in our own lives. Galatians 6:1 Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted.

Here is the original source http://www.patheos.com/blogs/nolongerqu ... destroyer/

Well, bless his heart. Poor Petey can't play in Doug the Tool's sandbox anymore.:roll:

Finally catching up on this 4th Doug Phillips Exposed thread, and I want to say thanks for all the great wisdom and insights - particularly those from FJers who have escaped the Dark Side and are willing to share their firsthand experiences. You rock. :smile:

This also sort of alludes to the fact that Doug's confession might not be the whole truth and nothing but the truth and PB knows it.

Sounds to me like Peter better get his rear in gear and apply for some seasonal work at Walmart. He's got a lot of little mouths to feed.

Seems as though Bradrick! needs a serious course of psychotherapy focusing on daddy issues.

I've often wondered how Michael Bradrick felt about Peter glomming onto Doug the way he did. Then again, Peter is third from the last out of nine kids, maybe he got lost in the shuffle.

Sounds to me like Peter better get his rear in gear and apply for some seasonal work at Walmart. He's got a lot of little mouths to feed.

And risk having to be ruled over by a woman. How dare you even suggest such a thing. Manly men have their own businesses and answer to nobody but God.:o:D

Found this on NLQ, apparently someone there has an access to Peter’s FB page.

From Peter Bradrick's Facebook page

The past decade of my life has been defined by my close relationship with my mentor and former spiritual father. Those who know me recognize my longstanding, fierce commitment to his family, his work, and his legacy. As soon as I caught wind of what was going on, I became very involved in working towards fulfilling the duties of friendship and brotherhood – to confront a man who has been like a father to me for a third of my life and plead with him to truthfully confess, and to genuinely take responsibility for longstanding betrayal of everything we had fought together for with the hope of ultimate restoration.

Friends… truth and justice are mercy. Covering sin is not mercy. (Proverbs 28:13, “He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.â€) This was the message of the men that joined me to go in person to plead with him. Men he’s called “bosom brothersâ€, son’s in the Lord, close friends, and a mentor of his. What for us was a tender, emotional, mission of mercy and plea for true repentance was met with something, and by someone I never could have imagined. Instead of being received as the “wounds of a friend†(Proverbs 27:6), I was formally disowned and declared to be a “destroyer†to my face.

There is no way to describe the soul crushing blow I was dealt that day and it’s overall impact on my life. It’s was like experiencing the scene from Braveheart… where William Wallace finds out he’s been betrayed by Robert the Bruce, over and over again. Walking away from that meeting, I couldn’t speak for hours I was so stunned. I am still physically, emotionally and spiritually broken and asking God to give me wisdom. I know many people are so very hurt and confused regarding what has transpired and my prayer for myself, my family, and everyone involved is that we look to Christ alone with hearts of love, mercy, and repentance seeking to root out the sin in our own lives. Galatians 6:1 Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted.

Here is the original source http://www.patheos.com/blogs/nolongerqu ... destroyer/

I wish that Bradrick would try to write like someone who was educated in the latter part of the last century. Comparing his experience to Doug with William Wallace and Robert the Bruce is so over the top and extreme. It isn't that I don't think that he has been deeply hurt by Doug's actions but Peter makes it sound as if he believes he is the character in a soap opera.

How to get free stuff in 5 easy steps.

I wish that Bradrick would try to write like someone who was educated in the latter part of the last century. Comparing his experience to Doug with William Wallace and Robert the Bruce is so over the top and extreme. It isn't that I don't think that he has been deeply hurt by Doug's actions but Peter makes it sound as if he believes he is the character in a soap opera.

Do these "men" realize they all sound like hysterical drama queens? Bradrick really needs to man up, stop being a patriarchal lap dog, and do some combination of learning a trade and getting a job to support his quiver.

How to get free stuff in 5 easy steps.

Kelly can do a seminar on the travails of stretching 2 chicken breasts to feed a famiy of 12.

Do these "men" realize they all sound like hysterical drama queens? Bradrick really needs to man up, stop being a patriarchal lap dog, and do some combination of learning a trade and getting a job to support his quiver.

I would like to drop these patriarchs and their extended families in the desert with only the technology available in the Old Testament era. It would be interesting to see how long it took these manly men hazardous journeys graduates to implode. Kind of a Patriarch Survivor if you will.

RC Jr. finally speaks, and manages to mention everyone except Doug Phillips:

highlandsministriesonline.org/kingdom-notes/defending-defenseless/

ETA: A neighbor of Doug’s is posting at Spiritual Sounding Board!

"WomanforFreedom

DECEMBER 4, 2013 @ 11:52 AM

i haven’t read all the comments and will go back but first id like to say hello–ive been quietly following all of this for various reasons 1. I have many friends who are or have been through BCA. Ive had very negative personal interactions with the King himself when ‘invited’ to worship. my family lives just a few houses down from the Phillips compound and we have all been waiting and wondering when this would all ever come to light. the travesties Ive heard, seen, and figured out have all already been discussed and verified–just want to point out a small or not so small little tidbit–their house is NOT 6,000 SQ FT–ITS OVER 8,000 SQ FT–thats a pretty big difference and indication of the lifestyle Sir Phillips has been living. As of today they are currently still there. I look forward to the day our neighborhood is rid of this creep. I pray he truly does find genuine repentance and I pray for his soul. I grieve for those he has wounded and for those who are now jobless as a result of his ‘needs’. God heal them all!"

There are more posts and she talks about The Pretty Woman.

spiritualsoundingboard.com/2013/11/30/compelling-evidence-that-vision-forum-inc-is-closing-liquidating-and-doug-phillips-show-of-repentance-revealed/

Archived