IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Part 2 - Now with Mugshots! - Merge

happy atheist

So now the house is being repaired, insurance covering replacing stuff and rehabbing the clothing they pulled out. Another burst of nothing. No arson, no jail, no nada. Like the bankruptcy hearings, her big dramas generally poof out into oblivion.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FraudFile lady deserves a medal for wading through all the steaming bullshit that is Jennifer McKinney - the audio recordings were even better because you could HEAR the scorn in the trustee's voice, like "lady, if you think I believe you, you are fucking dumb." The funniest part of that debacle was Barb her crazy-ass fan writing an EPIC letter to the trustee that probably alerted him to even more of Jennifer's lies. Priceless.

Oh the audio was hilarious. Especially all the shuffling and stalling and "oh, that" sort of thing.

I saw this video posted on mckmamatruths.com and Mckmama's Facebook : http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=yo ... 3Dyoutu.be .

I just watched that. Is it awful of me, that as I watched that blond Beth Chapman (Dog Chapman) clone dance, that all that kept coming to mind, is a certain quote from Steel Magnolias? :shifty:

MckMama should not dance. :?

Isn't that MckMama in the oversized pink t-shirt? Cause that thing is dated 2013 and while she has definitely lost weight, it's NOTHING like what her recent pictures look like and what she claims. Good grief, if that's what she really looks like now, exactly how much time does she have to spend photoshopping all of her pictures to make herself look uber skinny she looks in her pictures now?

It appears that she photoshops everything. She has truly lost a ton of weight, but it's really depressing that she can't be happy with that or honest with her clients.

Unfortunately when I see that horrible video, I notice that most of Xyng's top sellers are in not-so-great shape.

Yes she has lost a lot of weight, an amount to be proud of in it's OWN right. However, the pictures she posts show her as UBER skinny, not normal healthy weight, and that video clearly shows a woman at a normal healthy weight, not headed towards underweight as she portrays herself. There's really no reason at that weight loss to be deceitful. However, this is a woman who promotes her snake oil full of stimulants to parents of special needs children so nothing should really surprise me.

I just watched that. Is it awful of me, that as I watched that blond Beth Chapman (Dog Chapman) clone dance, that all that kept coming to mind, is a certain quote from Steel Magnolias? :shifty:

MckMama should not dance. :?

I feel embarrassed for her just watching that. :oops:

Maybe I've just never gotten used to women in miniskirts and high heels, most especially women *of a certain age*, but all I could think was that at least two of those women looked to me like they were men in drag... :whistle:

Re: the blond woman that looks like Beth Chapman? The quote that kept springing to mind was "Looks like two pigs fightin' under a blanket." :shifty:

I feel embarrassed for her just watching that. :oops:

QFfreakinT. The secondary embarassment was making me squirm.

"We are family. I've got all my grifters with me."

That was truly the most frightening thing I have ever seen. Ever.

Was she drunk in that video? And does taking that diet stuff take away fashion sense because almost none of them were dressed in clothes that flatter their figure.

Wow, I have never heard karaoke before where they just repeat the same two lines over and over. I couldn't watch the whole video because it got too annoying!

Yes she has lost a lot of weight, an amount to be proud of in it's OWN right. However, the pictures she posts show her as UBER skinny, not normal healthy weight, and that video clearly shows a woman at a normal healthy weight, not headed towards underweight as she portrays herself. There's really no reason at that weight loss to be deceitful. However, this is a woman who promotes her snake oil full of stimulants to parents of special needs children so nothing should really surprise me.

you caught that as well..i am on several special needs groups, and a very dear lady on my facebook, who has had a horrific year has bought this stuff, hook line and sinker :( i tried to warn her, but she got pretty upset with me :/

Oh my poor ears and eyes, how they bleed.

I had to turn it off as it was making me squirm with embarassment for them all, do they realise what they look like? Actually, probably not.

you caught that as well..i am on several special needs groups, and a very dear lady on my facebook, who has had a horrific year has bought this stuff, hook line and sinker :( i tried to warn her, but she got pretty upset with me :/

That is so sad, I hope she stops and thinks about it sooner rather than later.

I get SOOO frustrated when people think that "natural" is automatically safe.

Digitalis is "natural" and it will stop your heart if you eat the plant in just about ANY form not carefully monitored by a physician and you not having a heart condition needing the plant. Better to use the pharmaceutically processed form where the dosage is normalized so it can be carefully dosed and monitored.

Belladonna is "natural" but it's a POWERFUL pain killer. Powerful enough to be more potent than narcotics and can also kill you.

Poppies are "natural" but they give us both herion AND morphine.

Aloe Vera is "natural" but if you let your kid eat it they can have diarrhea to the point they need medical treatment. Great for constipation but really BAD for when you don't want to shed your entire colon.

Most people know that Penicillian was discovered off of bread mold. That common knowledge doesn't see to work to help people grasp that most our of pharmaceutical medications have NATURAL origins. Pharamceuticals have a high tech process of converting, refinding, processing, and when possible creating synthetic options. However, natural is where most of what modern medicine gives us comes from. Something called natural or herbal does NOT mean it is automatically SAFE. It just means it hasn't been processed by pharmaceuticals. It can be completely UNSAFE and still be completely NATURAL.

What. The. Fuck. Did I just watch?

I need to bleach my eyes after that video of Jennifer McKinney doing the Xyng karaoke. :music-singing:

Comments on it are great though, wonder how long until the company realizes they look stupid and pull the vid?

Starting at 1:45 there is a guy in the back with a blue shirt who looks like he can't figure out how he got up there with all these crazy people and then when he tries to slowly creep away someone makes him get back on the stage. He just stands there rubbing his hands together and looking miserable.

ETA: I just noticed he is in the front at the beginning of the video but slowly makes his way to the back and then tries to get off the stage all together.

I need to bleach my eyes after that video of Jennifer McKinney doing the Xyng karaoke. :music-singing:

Comments on it are great though, wonder how long until the company realizes they look stupid and pull the vid?

I believe there were 22 comments yesterday night and now there are only 15 comments. :?

Archived