IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Part 2 - Now with Mugshots! - Merge

happy atheist

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This has to be the thing that finally really gets her in trouble. It has to.

I thought that about the bankruptcy. It was so brazen, the way she had evidence of her lying on display for strangers to find through open, public records. And yet, when that evidence was pointed out to the court, the worst she got was a written scolding in the decision.

Talk about going down in a blaze of glory. I've never been that interested in MckMama but this sure is the dark side of of the mommy blogging world. I'm going to have to go back and refresh my memory on her.

A comment at MWOP summed up her housing history:

Never once have they just sold a house and moved. This is house 6. The only one they ever bought legitimately was house 1 which they then rented to her sister and eventually lost to foreclosure. House 2, also foreclosed. Suppose to be house 3 burns. Real house 3 a CFD home, lost to non payment and eventually sold as bank owned with a judgement against them. House 4, the farm, moved out because of bugs and as we all know they treated the landlord horribly. House 5, yellow rental, asked to move out of it by the owners because she was trashing it. (Hey, has that house ever sold?) And then house 6,the current home, burns.

Her entire history of residence is totally abnormal. I hope the insurance looks at her and realizes she is shady as fuck..

After Mwopblog.com closed up and transferred to mckmamatruths.com I decided to stop following the drama. But this recent event makes it hard to look away.

I am happy no one was hurt in the fire.

A comment at MWOP summed up her housing history:

Nothing dodgy about that housing history at all. Why, I know that I've had tons of house fires right before I had to pay a ton of money, right?!?? :roll: The gall of this woman astounds me. Just when it seems she can't get any more entitled or arrogant, something else happens. She needs to be investigated right now.

I feel for her kids. It's not their fault. They've lived through moving too many times, DV, separation, reunification, and now it looks like they again have to go through a fire and loosing all their things.

MckMamma and her husband has my eternal animosity for what she's doing to her kids.

I feel for her kids. It's not their fault. They've lived through moving too many times, DV, separation, reunification, and now it looks like they again have to go through a fire and loosing all their things.

MckMamma and her husband has my eternal animosity for what she's doing to her kids.

I feel for the kids too. We live in a pretty military community, and military families move way less often than the Mcks.

I thought that about the bankruptcy. It was so brazen, the way she had evidence of her lying on display for strangers to find through open, public records. And yet, when that evidence was pointed out to the court, the worst she got was a written scolding in the decision.

How do people like her do it?! I couldn't get out of library late fines and this woman will probably get away with burning down a house on top of all the other shit she has pulled. It just amazes me that she can keep going on and on and on and always getting away with whatever she does.

The children were not there at the time of the fire - they were conveniently at a grandparent's house.

I wonder how much of their "stuff" (of an expensive nature) was also conveniently not in the house. Apparently, the pets were with grandma or they got out when Jen/Israel did.

How do people like her do it?! I couldn't get out of library late fines and this woman will probably get away with burning down a house on top of all the other shit she has pulled. It just amazes me that she can keep going on and on and on and always getting away with whatever she does.

I know! It's genuinely impressive at this point.

My mouth hit the floor when I read of this second and very convenient-sounding fire. I would think that especially after the bankruptcy and her antics now on official public record, she wouldn't try something like this.

I agree that this has to be what finally gets her in trouble. Just the circumstances alone should be enough for the insurance company to investigate but with other evidence, this should nail her.

I wonder how much of their "stuff" (of an expensive nature) was also conveniently not in the house. Apparently, the pets were with grandma or they got out when Jen/Israel did.

She managed to somehow get a computer out of the blaze, at least. I sure hope her stash of Xyng wasn't destroyed!! Think of all the cancer that won't be cured now ...

How is this woman not in jail?

Amazing that she isn't by now but since she can't seem to stop, it's only a matter of time.

I sure feel sorry for her kids who are in the middle of this clusterfuck.

I assume her husband is a willing accomplice in all of this? Or does he just turn a blind eye to sudden fires and miraculous injury-free car crashes? Ugh.

I assume her husband is a willing accomplice in all of this? Or does he just turn a blind eye to sudden fires and miraculous injury-free car crashes? Ugh.

I don't think he has the hairy bollocks to stand up to her. Plus, she earns all the wedge. He doesn't work apart from being a stay at home daddy whilst Mck travels the country selling her miracle pills.

Wow! This woman is a fruit loop. I wonder how far she will go if she gets off with this. The kids have been "safe" so far, but remember the whole Stellan fake sick thing? That makes me worry for those kids.

There have been naysaying comments (including a link to the mckmamatruths website) up on MckMama's FB page for 14 hours now. This is really unusual given that, in the past during big crises like the car accident, her websites were strictly moderated as usual. It makes me wonder if something is going on, if all the people usually responsible for moderating (that would be...MckMama and her sister, I think) have been hauled in for questioning or something.

Here's where the comments are still standing - facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151281284306734&id=269148616733

There are comments still standing, all down the page (went lurking) - even on some older posts.

I remember this woman - I read her blog for a little while. It was linked to from another blog I followed for a while, so occasionally I linked through and would read some of her stuff. I never copied the link down and the blog who linked her, shut down and I couldn't remember her name and that was that. I just googled her for a bit, and spent the last 15-20 minutes reading. Holy hell.

When was the car accident? I think when I was clicking through to her blog here and there, she only had 3 kids at that time.

There's another blog I read for a while, that left a bad taste in my mouth. I can't for the life of me remember the name of it, but it was all too much perfection. Non-fundie blog. I recall that she wore a princess crown for her 'perfect' delivery, which ended up with not quite the perfect outcome. The language was and still is, all about perfection and drove me up the wall.

I don't understand, either. Some people just seem to have this ability to weasel out of all sorts of trouble, even major things. MckMama is the champion of it. I keep thinking that someday it'll catch up to her, but somehow it never does.

Archived