IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Part 2 - Now with Mugshots! - Merge

happy atheist

Everyone else has covered what I would say about her. Reprehensible is my favorite word for her.

I did have to share that I mentally hear "Burning Down The House" each time I click on this thread.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone else has covered what I would say about her. Reprehensible is my favorite word for her.

I did have to share that I mentally hear "Burning Down The House" each time I click on this thread.

Me too! I also picture MckMama and husband standing outside their house as the firetrucks are there singing "Our house! Our house! Our house is burning down!" like the jocks did in the scene from "Revenge of the Nerds".

Me too! I also picture MckMama and husband standing outside their house as the firetrucks are there singing "Our house! Our house! Our house is burning down!" like the jocks did in the scene from "Revenge of the Nerds".

I am happy to know that I'm not the only one! :lol:

One thing that liars always do is provide a lot of very specific information to make their stories more believable. I'm no expert on human nature, just a very observant person. I think that any other person would have just said, "our house caught fire last night, we're all okay, just letting you know so you don't worry"

Note the weird details in her post(s):

"We got out as the fire was hitting oxygen and erupting in the house. (Upstairs in the kids' rooms.)"

"It was a chimney fire that got out of the chimney behind the walls of our house because there was a gap in the part where the chimney did a 45 degree angle back there."

Then there is the "she doth protest too much" theory:

Someone asked, "you had a fire going while you were sleeping?"

Mck answered: "we had no idea it was going of course!! We never go to bed with fires going of course."

When she provided a photographic tour of the house before she and the kids moved in, I'm pretty sure there was a woodstove in one room. I don't remember there being a fireplace in this house, although there was one in the previous house (the yellow one that they were renting). A fireplace is a lousy source of supplemental heat anyway, especially if you leave the flue open all night.

The pre-purchase inspection certainly would have revealed problems with the chimney and if she didn't make the sale contingent on the owner fixing the chimney the inspector would have noted on his report that the wood stove was unusable until repaired. I don't think an insurance company would be inclined to overlook something like that.

When she provided a photographic tour of the house before she and the kids moved in, I'm pretty sure there was a woodstove in one room. I don't remember there being a fireplace in this house, although there was one in the previous house (the yellow one that they were renting). A fireplace is a lousy source of supplemental heat anyway, especially if you leave the flue open all night.

The pre-purchase inspection certainly would have revealed problems with the chimney and if she didn't make the sale contingent on the owner fixing the chimney the inspector would have noted on his report that the wood stove was unusable until repaired. I don't think an insurance company would be inclined to overlook something like that.

There's wasn't a prepurchase inspection though because they don't own that house. She is saying they own it on her FB but they absolutely do not. It is a contract for deed home and the deed is still held entirely by the owners, who have the last name of Arndt I believe. They moved into it as a rent to buy basically, any inspections would have been done if they were going to get financing to pay the balloon payment.

I cannot believe how every aspect of her life ends up ending in a legal battle. This is sure to go to blows with the owners who will probably sustain a huge hit financially because of her.

The mortgage holder would require the owners continue to carry homeowner's insurance that would cover damage to the structure of the property. It will be a pain, but they will be able to repair/rebuild from the fire damage. However, I'm not certain it would cover in the case of arson. Mck would need to have renter's insurance to cover content damages. That *should* cause two insurance companies to investigate, and given that this is NOT her first house fire, that alone should cause both insurance companies to do a careful investigation.

I don't know how she can have SO MANY 'accidents' and insurance NOT investigate her. I slid on ice two months ago and totally my vehicle. My insurance took my statement and recorded it three times (undoubtably to check for consistency of my story) AND required a copy of the police report, and all they had to cover was my medical bills from the accident.

One thing that liars always do is provide a lot of very specific information to make their stories more believable. I'm no expert on human nature, just a very observant person. I think that any other person would have just said, "our house caught fire last night, we're all okay, just letting you know so you don't worry"

Note the weird details in her post(s):

"We got out as the fire was hitting oxygen and erupting in the house. (Upstairs in the kids' rooms.)"

"It was a chimney fire that got out of the chimney behind the walls of our house because there was a gap in the part where the chimney did a 45 degree angle back there."

Then there is the "she doth protest too much" theory:

Someone asked, "you had a fire going while you were sleeping?"

Mck answered: "we had no idea it was going of course!! We never go to bed with fires going of course."

I thought the same thing ... the inane details seem really out-of-place, but I think she can't help but spew a few because she thinks it makes it seem more real. But, often those seemingly innocuous details end up being very, very important. I've seen many a Dateline ( :whistle: ) where some small detail ended up bringing down the whole case. I can only hope it's true for MckMama!

The mortgage holder would require the owners continue to carry homeowner's insurance that would cover damage to the structure of the property. It will be a pain, but they will be able to repair/rebuild from the fire damage. However, I'm not certain it would cover in the case of arson. Mck would need to have renter's insurance to cover content damages. That *should* cause two insurance companies to investigate, and given that this is NOT her first house fire, that alone should cause both insurance companies to do a careful investigation.

I don't know how she can have SO MANY 'accidents' and insurance NOT investigate her. I slid on ice two months ago and totally my vehicle. My insurance took my statement and recorded it three times (undoubtably to check for consistency of my story) AND required a copy of the police report, and all they had to cover was my medical bills from the accident.

I worked in the insurance field right after college, back in the day when insurance companies didn't scrutinize claims for fraud as much as now. It was amazing the questionable accident stories I heard, many of them from insureds with a history, yet the questionable claims went through. Fast forward ten years later, claims became more scrutinized for fraud especially certain types of accidents or injuries that often were faked and raised red flags. I had a relative who suddenly dropped her whiplash claim in the mid-90's after managing to cash out on other "accidents". I don't know details but I am fairly certain the insurance company investigated her. She ended up dropping the case, plus suddenly refused to talk about it after a year of how she was hurt yadda, yadda. Plus this took place in another state and she suddenly moved away citing she felt "uncomfortable" there. I can't imagine given Mck's history that she's going to worm her way out of this one, there's so much out there. At the very least, she will mysteriously stop talking about it or say it was all taken care of and "it's nothing to see here, move along".

Just catching up on the "fire". This woman is unbelievable! Should have known something was going to happen before the next big payment on the house was due.

I agree that whatever insurance company has a stake in this will be all over Jennifer. She has too much of a history and it is all over the internet.

So, where are they going to live now? Or, rather -- Where are the kids going to live when Jennifer -- and possibly Izzy -- goes to jail?

Just catching up on the "fire". This woman is unbelievable! Should have known something was going to happen before the next big payment on the house was due.

I agree that whatever insurance company has a stake in this will be all over Jennifer. She has too much of a history and it is all over the internet.

So, where are they going to live now? Or, rather -- Where are the kids going to live when Jennifer -- and possibly Izzy -- goes to jail?

True - but keep in mind that not everyone checks the internet. Now, if the ins. co. (or the US Attorney in the district where all this is happening) were to get a nice summary, complete with links and maybe a timeline, I could see life getting a little more uncomfortable for our favorite suspected fraudster. However, it's been my experience that the average investigator doesn't even bother to google people they're dealing with, let alone do a detailed internet search. There are some that do, but I encounter that level of diligence rarely.

True - but keep in mind that not everyone checks the internet. Now, if the ins. co. (or the US Attorney in the district where all this is happening) were to get a nice summary, complete with links and maybe a timeline, I could see life getting a little more uncomfortable for our favorite suspected fraudster. However, it's been my experience that the average investigator doesn't even bother to google people they're dealing with, let alone do a detailed internet search. There are some that do, but I encounter that level of diligence rarely.

She's made a bunch of really dedicated enemies. It wouldn't surprise me if one of them was to contact the fire inspector or whoever does that kind of thing.

Someone from MWOP posted a picture of the "burned down" house. It actually does not look to bad at all. You really cannot tell there was a fire. There is a tarp across the roof.

Combine that picture of the roof, with the picture MckMama took inside the bedroom showing the hole in the roof indicates a small contained fire that was put out quickly. Give a decent contractor a good week or so and you'll never know it happened. Hardly a total loss.

:lol: :lol:

She really is a perfect example of "trainwreck syndrome."

I also agree that the little details are a little too much. She is such a liar anyway, I wouldn't believe anything she said. So much convenient ~drama~ from one person is just too much.

Looks like someone else might have called the fire department before it really got out of control and now J-I-ain't-got-no-money-and-I'm-peddling-whacky-diet-pills is singing the blues. She'll try to get out of the contract by saying the house is unsafe. No J-fraud, you're the unsafe person you whacked out freaky liar. She needs to be locked up. She's a crook.

She sort of reminds me of the lady who blew up her house here in Indianapolis. Sadly, the explosion had a much sadder outcome here. The scheme killed the next door neighbors and destroyed over a dozen homes and damaged about 30 or so more. Every time the lady was on TV she was saying how bad things were for her. She conveniently boarded her cat for the night and had her daughter stay at a friend's house. Not to mention most of the stuff they owned was out of the house. The truth will catch up to J-Crook... just give it time.

She sort of reminds me of the lady who blew up her house here in Indianapolis. Sadly, the explosion had a much sadder outcome here. The scheme killed the next door neighbors and destroyed over a dozen homes and damaged about 30 or so more

I'm familiar with the story and thought McKmama was eerily similar.

Well the community love has begun. One of the children's teachers brought them lasagna and chocolate milk for dinner. Cue the fangirls tripping over themselves to outdo one another....and the gift cards come rolling in.

Well the community love has begun. One of the children's teachers brought them lasagna and chocolate milk for dinner. Cue the fangirls tripping over themselves to outdo one another....and the gift cards come rolling in.

The children deserve lasagna and chocolate milk. Too bad the parents got to eat it too.

First time poster, long-time lurker...

My cousin is an insurance investigator. She has said that the one way they are usually able to detect fraud/arson is that pets and children are "away" when the incident occurs.

I feel for her children. She's a total narcissist...

There's wasn't a prepurchase inspection though because they don't own that house. She is saying they own it on her FB but they absolutely do not. It is a contract for deed home and the deed is still held entirely by the owners, who have the last name of Arndt I believe. They moved into it as a rent to buy basically, any inspections would have been done if they were going to get financing to pay the balloon payment.

I cannot believe how every aspect of her life ends up ending in a legal battle. This is sure to go to blows with the owners who will probably sustain a huge hit financially because of her.

This is not the crazy Arndt's with all the boys, I'm guessing? Just a coincidence with the name?

Archived