IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Part 2 - Now with Mugshots! - Merge

happy atheist

FWIW, there *can* be problems w/ to much fluoride causing fluoridation spots on teeth and such.

I've never had fluoridated water (since I live in the country and have a well) and as a kid I had to take a tiny pink daily pill w/ breakfast (my parents didn't do vitamins but did do fluoride. I still don't understand that); they didn't realize they were double dosing my baby sister when they moved to an area w/ higher fluoride, and she has minor "Dental fluorosis".

(I had to get a sample of my current home water tested for the level--we have enough naturally occurring in the groundwater @ our house that my kid doesn't need supplements)

Oh, yeah, there can be issues with too much fluoride, but from what I've read, unless it's a massive overdose, the issues are mostly cosmetic. Personally, I'd take the dark spots over the shit-ton of fillings I have, but that's the dentist-phobe talking. But instead of just using logic and lowering the dose that's added to the water, some people go massively overboard with the anti-fluoride bit, or buy into the rat poison/thyroid cancer/whatever eleventy!1!1! business.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well rumour has it on MWOP that some stuff is gonna go down with MckMama due to Tracy Coenen. IIRC, Tracy has found some stuff that's going to blast MckMama away, but she hasn't been able to say what just yet. She won't give any hints but says that everything will come out in due time.

Well rumour has it on MWOP that some stuff is gonna go down with MckMama due to Tracy Coenen. IIRC, Tracy has found some stuff that's going to blast MckMama away, but she hasn't been able to say what just yet. She won't give any hints but says that everything will come out in due time.

That should be interesting...

If anyone is bored today, check out the comments section on Tracy's blog -> sequenceinc.com/fraudfiles/2013/02/xyngular-starve-binge-purge-repeat/#comments

There are many "interesting" comments from Xyngular representatives... :shock:

Wow...those Xyng reps/users really believe it works. The only reason they lost weight is because they cut calories/salt/etc. I don't know how anyone can defend Xyng.

People have been saying this pretty much since the beginning of MckMama. I'll believe it when I see it.

That's why I said it's a rumour, and that's why I said "if it's true, it'll be interesting."

Gotta take some things with a grain of salt.

I will say this, she still hasn't paid property taxes and I wonder if the Ardnt's will kick her out.

That's why I said it's a rumour, and that's why I said "if it's true, it'll be interesting."

Gotta take some things with a grain of salt.

I will say this, she still hasn't paid property taxes and I wonder if the Ardnt's will kick her out.

Oh, I didn't mean to sound snippy at you. I'm just so tired of MckMama getting away with things.

No worries. And if it means anything, I feel the same damn way. She's like, nearly a million dollars in the hole. She is an awful mother, she used her sick son to rake in the money. She's lied to the IRS, she hasn't paid her overdue property taxes, and she brags about everything. She's vile.

No worries. And if it means anything, I feel the same damn way. She's like, nearly a million dollars in the hole. She is an awful mother, she used her sick son to rake in the money. She's lied to the IRS, she hasn't paid her overdue property taxes, and she brags about everything. She's vile.

If anybody is in for a slap in the face from Karma and the universe, it is McKmamma.

Wow...those Xyng reps/users really believe it works. The only reason they lost weight is because they cut calories/salt/etc. I don't know how anyone can defend Xyng.

Several months back when I was doing MckMama research, I came across a fitness board site where a couple of people were defending Xyng. I can't remember the site and I didn't save the link. I remember most of the other people felt called it scam and MckMama was mentioned there too.

I just read that post by Tracy Cohen and the comments. I'm sure people are losing weight if they are only eating 600 calories a day, but I can't imagine a dr. approving that for long term use, as some posters there said.

When I first got sick around March, I was eating about 450-600 calories a day due to absolutely no appetite. I actually would have eaten nothing at all, but my husband was making sure I ate at least once a day. The nutritionist I was sent to (for an unrelated reason to my not eating) was not terribly pleased with that caloric intake and said that eating once a day was really not optimal. She wanted me to eat at least 3 times a day, if i could, even if it was just a snack type thing.

I lost about 30 pounds in the month or so that the appetite depression lasted.

I just read that post by Tracy Cohen and the comments. I'm sure people are losing weight if they are only eating 600 calories a day, but I can't imagine a dr. approving that for long term use, as some posters there said.

When I first got sick around March, I was eating about 450-600 calories a day due to absolutely no appetite. I actually would have eaten nothing at all, but my husband was making sure I ate at least once a day. The nutritionist I was sent to (for an unrelated reason to my not eating) was not terribly pleased with that caloric intake and said that eating once a day was really not optimal. She wanted me to eat at least 3 times a day, if i could, even if it was just a snack type thing.

I lost about 30 pounds in the month or so that the appetite depression lasted.

Not all doctors are correct 100% of the time, which probably accounts for these few-but-vocal "But my doctor said it was OK!!" types. It's likely that for every 100 people who actually bring in the whole product list to their doctors, 3-4 either don't read the fine print, don't know what geranium root extract is, or are just having an off day at work and these things slip through the radar. Scary when health-related, but they're only human.

Sort of OT, but I have a fairly rare condition where I am missing an entire pectoral muscle. Aside from the country GP who noticed it when I was a kid, no other GP I have ever seen has ever heard of the condition. When I mentioned it, most were curious and looked it up, but when I mentioned the diagnosis (Poland's Syndrome) to a very experienced GP in a major city in Canada, she said "Well, I've never heard of that" and stood there, arms crossed and refused to admit that it exists :roll: That's when I accepted that doctors are human and make mistakes, probably loads of them.

Not all doctors are correct 100% of the time, which probably accounts for these few-but-vocal "But my doctor said it was OK!!" types. It's likely that for every 100 people who actually bring in the whole product list to their doctors, 3-4 either don't read the fine print, don't know what geranium root extract is, or are just having an off day at work and these things slip through the radar. Scary when health-related, but they're only human.

Sort of OT, but I have a fairly rare condition where I am missing an entire pectoral muscle. Aside from the country GP who noticed it when I was a kid, no other GP I have ever seen has ever heard of the condition. When I mentioned it, most were curious and looked it up, but when I mentioned the diagnosis (Poland's Syndrome) to a very experienced GP in a major city in Canada, she said "Well, I've never heard of that" and stood there, arms crossed and refused to admit that it exists :roll: That's when I accepted that doctors are human and make mistakes, probably loads of them.

I've had some things like that happen with drs. as well, but I would think pretty much every dr. would know that 600 calories is a starvation diet :(

I was reading about fatigue a few days ago (my new favorite subject) and the article I was reading said there are something like 50,000-100,000 fatigue related deaths every year caused by Drs being over worked (mostly interns). So I guess drs oking a starvation diet wouldn't be impossible.

Israel was arrested on Wednesday morning. There's mug shots and bail information on MWOP.

Israel is always the one that gets arrested, notice how McKMama never ends up in jail!?

I wonder if he takes the fall for everything. None of us obviously know what really goes down so it's hard to say.

As many of you are now aware, Israel was arrested at the McKinney residence on Wednesday, 9/4/2013, at 9:06 am, and charged with disorderly conduct and criminal damage to property. He posted bail in the amount of $350.

Israel was arrested on Wednesday morning. There's mug shots and bail information on MWOP.

At 8:39 that morning she's posting a picture (again) of the ever-so-popular-with-her-leghumpers lunchbox on Instagram. By 9:06 Israel's under arrest. Seasons change quickly at Chez McKinney, don't they?

And the cycle will start again with MckMama. She now has a crisis to blog about (possible Domestic Violence?), and her sheeple will donate to her cause to get her into a "safer" location.

And the cycle will start again with MckMama. She now has a crisis to blog about (possible Domestic Violence?), and her sheeple will donate to her cause to get her into a "safer" location.

This is going to be her OUT from that latest CFD, she can't pay for it as a single (oh poor me) Mother so she will have to bale, yet again! She hasn't even paid the taxes on the place, which are over a month overdue at this point! I see another Faux Farm season coming up!!

Well he wasn't arrested for DV this time around, so let's not speculate. His charges are disorderly conduct, and criminal damage (to property).

Archived