IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Part 2 - Now with Mugshots! - Merge

happy atheist

This is not the crazy Arndt's with all the boys, I'm guessing? Just a coincidence with the name?

Yeah, just a coincidence as far as I know.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J is lying through her teeth. No way she made $34K in one month.

I don't believe this either. The thing with multi-level marketing is people's "success" and "sales" are measured in the amount of "product" they order from the company, not how much of that "product" they actually sell to the end user. So many of the "top producers" in these organizations have ordered a lot of product (lots of times with credit cards) but haven't necessarily sold it. So she might have got her hands on 34k of product, but I highly doubt she's moved that much.

I learned all this from pinktruth.com. Check it out if you are interested in learning more about the dark side of mlm.

First time poster, long-time lurker...

My cousin is an insurance investigator. She has said that the one way they are usually able to detect fraud/arson is that pets and children are "away" when the incident occurs.

I feel for her children. She's a total narcissist...

Welcome to FJ :clap: :clap:

I don't believe this either. The thing with multi-level marketing is people's "success" and "sales" are measured in the amount of "product" they order from the company, not how much of that "product" they actually sell to the end user. So many of the "top producers" in these organizations have ordered a lot of product (lots of times with credit cards) but haven't necessarily sold it. So she might have got her hands on 34k of product, but I highly doubt she's moved that much.

I learned all this from pinktruth.com. Check it out if you are interested in learning more about the dark side of mlm.

Off topic, but every time another fundie gets into a mlm I always think of Kristina and how she was so sure she would be making hundreds of dollars each month with her mlm. I wonder how she is doing with that.

And I think we can safely say that the separation was a load of bull shit.

My husband was able to come home

from work a few months after things

really got rolling with Xyngular.

And I think we can safely say that the separation was a load of bull shit.

I totally agree. I quit even wondering what this woman won't do for drama clicks. I just keep thinking and hoping one day she will finally do the one thing that makes everybody that still dry humps her ego, that she is full of shit. But I am beginning to think that day will never come. There have been many times the past 2 yrs she has had a drop off but people still seem to keep worshiping her. :shock:

How does this woman not have her own Encyclopedia Dramatica page?

I'm pretty sure she does. I'm sure there's something on there about her.

Gee, given this horrific damage, I hope the place isn't a total loss.

[attachment=0]mckinneyhouse.jpg[/attachment]

Our neighbors had a fire which destroyed everything in their house, the whole place needed to be gutted to the studs and there was no visible damage outside. Smoke and charring destroy things without harming the outside.

Our neighbors had a fire which destroyed everything in their house, the whole place needed to be gutted to the studs and there was no visible damage outside. Smoke and charring destroy things without harming the outside.

And water damage from the FD.

The photo that she posted of the inside still had some white ceiling and lime green walls with no visible smoke damage. She posted one very cropped inside photo. Yeah, maybe some smoke damage to textiles, but I think that's about it.

We had a fairly small kitchen fire - you wouldnt have been able to tell from the outside but it was a couple of months before we could get back in because of the smoke damage. And they found asbestos in the ceiling popcorn.

I'm late to the MckMama drama, but I'm totally fascinated by the chain of events and I know the trustee.

Watching the unfolding of all the come-uppance is fascinating.

The only thing I wonder about is that if this woman did eventually learn her lesson and tried to get a legit job, I don't think she would ever be hired again in her field (she was a teacher, right?) From the general consensus of what I've read, the folks against Mckmama want her to get a job and pay her debts. Unfortunately, her massive negative online presence probably precludes her from ever acheiving legit employment.

I'm late to the MckMama drama, but I'm totally fascinated by the chain of events and I know the trustee.

Watching the unfolding of all the come-uppance is fascinating.

The only thing I wonder about is that if this woman did eventually learn her lesson and tried to get a legit job, I don't think she would ever be hired again in her field (she was a teacher, right?) From the general consensus of what I've read, the folks against Mckmama want her to get a job and pay her debts. Unfortunately, her massive negative online presence probably precludes her from ever acheiving legit employment.

How well do you know the trustee?

Do you think he read here or at mckmamatruths ?

I doubt her certifications are up to date. Although I believe she taught at a Christian school, so the guidelines may be more lax. You are right however in that her online presence as well as her financial history might make employment difficult. Unfortunately, she appears to be unable to find work that does not involve lying or cheating to get ahead, and I think that's what many people on MWOP are most against. If she could sling her xyng without lying, I don't think that most would care--there are a few who feel so personally betrayed that they just want her punished but I think they are the minority.

She's totalled at least two cars recently. One was on a bankruptcy hearing day and she didn't make it to the hearing. Instead she was in hospital with 'internal bleeding' according to her facebook which she still managed to update.

This is a lady who managed to find time to tweet pictures of her child supposedly being resuscitated from cardiac arrest - that she would be able to FB while suffering "internal bleeding."

I used to read her blog all the time. I felt for Stellan and thought she was a bit ridiculous but kept reading. Then the shit started hitting the fan, and then it just kept.on.coming. And so I wised up and joined Our Hummus is Homemade waaaaay back in the day before Krista went AWOL and jumped off a paranoid cliff.

MckMama is a horrid person who richly deserves to go to jail for all the illegal crap she's pulled in her life. "Accidental fire" my ass. Why the hell were all their pets out of the house (I lost track, but at one point they had a dog and a few cats)? Also, no comments are showing up on MWoP for me - is it just me (I might have to turn off Ghostery).

FraudFile lady deserves a medal for wading through all the steaming bullshit that is Jennifer McKinney - the audio recordings were even better because you could HEAR the scorn in the trustee's voice, like "lady, if you think I believe you, you are fucking dumb." The funniest part of that debacle was Barb her crazy-ass fan writing an EPIC letter to the trustee that probably alerted him to even more of Jennifer's lies. Priceless.

ETA: I seem to recall FraudFiles covering whether or not her assets post-the trusteeship hearing could be considered for paying back debts, but it's escaping me at the moment. I think another query to her about said income earning is in order, and knowing the ladies at MWoP, someone was all over that shit as soon as it became publicly known.

How well do you know the trustee?

Do you think he read here or at mckmamatruths ?

We were at a function a few months back and I sat at the same table. I mentioned that I heard he had a "celebrity" case and he laughed and said, "You must mean Mckmama!"

I don't know that he reads the online boards, because I don't think he really gets that into his cases. As the only trustee in the district, he's got a pretty heavy work load. He did mention that there was a lot of unsolicited information filtering in to him from people who had been lied to by her. I think he knows there's tons of stuff out there, but I think since his part is done, he doesn't really care any more.

The trustee is well-respected among his peers. Sort of a real no-nonsense kind of guy.

I doubt her certifications are up to date. Although I believe she taught at a Christian school, so the guidelines may be more lax. You are right however in that her online presence as well as her financial history might make employment difficult. Unfortunately, she appears to be unable to find work that does not involve lying or cheating to get ahead, and I think that's what many people on MWOP are most against. If she could sling her xyng without lying, I don't think that most would care--there are a few who feel so personally betrayed that they just want her punished but I think they are the minority.

Wasn't she a supply art teacher? Don't think she had super qualifications.

Jennifer McKinney's teaching credential/license expired in 2006. It was a K-12 single subject license for visual arts. The MN State DOE lists the last school/district she worked for as the Minnetonka Public School District.

I looked it up a couple of years ago, and just looked it up again tonight...

I've been an infrequent reader on MWOP for a while now. I don't post much, but the snark is fun to read (as are the conspiracy theories).

I swear to God though about three days before the fire I thought to myself, "That bitch will probably burn her own house down." She is crazy scary.

Sidenote: First post ever, woo-hoo and hi!

Wasn't she a supply art teacher? Don't think she had super qualifications.

What is a supply art teacher? Is it different from a regular art teacher?

What is a supply art teacher? Is it different from a regular art teacher?

I looked up "Supply Teacher" and found that it is another word for substitute teacher. It depends on the state what qualifications a substitute needs to have in order to sub. California it's not as much as a regular teacher, but you still need a bachelor's, some midwestern states it's only a few college units.

Archived