IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Part 2 - Now with Mugshots! - Merge

happy atheist

There are comments still standing, all down the page (went lurking) - even on some older posts.

I remember this woman - I read her blog for a little while. It was linked to from another blog I followed for a while, so occasionally I linked through and would read some of her stuff. I never copied the link down and the blog who linked her, shut down and I couldn't remember her name and that was that. I just googled her for a bit, and spent the last 15-20 minutes reading. Holy hell.

When was the car accident? I think when I was clicking through to her blog here and there, she only had 3 kids at that time.

There's another blog I read for a while, that left a bad taste in my mouth. I can't for the life of me remember the name of it, but it was all too much perfection. Non-fundie blog. I recall that she wore a princess crown for her 'perfect' delivery, which ended up with not quite the perfect outcome. The language was and still is, all about perfection and drove me up the wall.

She's totalled at least two cars recently. One was on a bankruptcy hearing day and she didn't make it to the hearing. Instead she was in hospital with 'internal bleeding' according to her facebook which she still managed to update.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking for approx. dates so I could lurk that time period on her FB page. :lol: Reading the train wreckery is.....interesting.

When was the car accident? I think when I was clicking through to her blog here and there, she only had 3 kids at that time.

I've just checked back. The first one was Feb 6th 2012. She was on her way to a bankruptcy court hearing. Second accident was on 11th October.

I tend to think that many of the folks we snark here have good intentions, but this woman is just horrible to the core.

There are comments still standing, all down the page (went lurking) - even on some older posts.

I remember this woman - I read her blog for a little while. It was linked to from another blog I followed for a while, so occasionally I linked through and would read some of her stuff. I never copied the link down and the blog who linked her, shut down and I couldn't remember her name and that was that. I just googled her for a bit, and spent the last 15-20 minutes reading. Holy hell.

There's another blog I read for a while, that left a bad taste in my mouth. I can't for the life of me remember the name of it, but it was all too much perfection. Non-fundie blog. I recall that she wore a princess crown for her 'perfect' delivery, which ended up with not quite the perfect outcome. The language was and still is, all about perfection and drove me up the wall.

Kelle Hampton. The princess crown for birth sums her up. I have endless sniggery laughs out of her sharing her name with Kel Knight http://www.kathandkim.com/characters.htm

Yes, Kelle Hampton. Thanks.

I googled her up and read a little. She hasn't really changed at all.

She's grateful. Who gives a rats ass. I'm still very worried about her kids. I worry about what type of parent someone who does this is. If the finances are this bad, I really worry for the kids safety.

I have a wretched wretched headache and have been doing a ton of reading on this and the other blogs linked here, and maybe I've mixed them all up. But this fire and the last? Was the damage in the same basic areas of each house? And over the same kid's room?

I have a wretched wretched headache and have been doing a ton of reading on this and the other blogs linked here, and maybe I've mixed them all up. But this fire and the last? Was the damage in the same basic areas of each house? And over the same kid's room?

The last house they hadn't moved into yet, it happened a day or so before they were to move in. I don't know if they had the keys yet. (not that it means much with a vacant house.)

And here is her explanation:

MckMama Thanks you guys!!

And it was a chimney fire that got out of the chimney behind the walls of our house because there was a gap in the part where the chimney did a 45 degree angle back there.

a few seconds ago via mobile

I'm not a home owner or familiar with mortgages but doesn't she still need to make the payment on the house even if it burned down?

I'm wondering if this wasn't a failed murder/ suicide. Horrific? Unthinkable? Distasteful? Yes yes n yes, but anyone near WI has heard of the Armand Wand case.

The cheerfullness of the writing, as well as the lack of shock or disbelief, may well spur a massive onvestigation.

I've had firsthand experience with a mwntally ill family member that did try to kill herself by starting her home on fire. ( Ambien can be bad yall) She ended up pulling the firealarm and everyone got out ok. Oh, it was in a high rise...

I'm not a home owner or familiar with mortgages but doesn't she still need to make the payment on the house even if it burned down?
I think you do.

So this was a house she had purchased? I wonder if she had a really good insurance policy. Hopefully the insurance company checks into it thoroughly. And if they just moved in not that long ago, they should be able to find out from the previous owners when the chimney was last cleaned.

I think you do.

So this was a house she had purchased? I wonder if she had a really good insurance policy. Hopefully the insurance company checks into it thoroughly. And if they just moved in not that long ago, they should be able to find out from the previous owners when the chimney was last cleaned.

According to MWOP, this was another contract for deed house, probably because her credit is too destroyed to buy a house with a traditional mortgage and she thinks she's too good to rent a small apartment and rebuild her finances. A CFD means that the buyer lives in the house and makes payments but the seller retains the title. At some point a large balloon payment is due and then the buyer takes the title. Again according to MWOP (not sure where they got their info or its accuracy), the balloon payment was due in April, which makes a big fire in March that could affect the sale (and her obligation to pay money she may not have) very fishy indeed.

I think I might call BS on chimney fire. Unless this was a brand new house, that chimney has to have been inspected at some point. If a 45 degree angle for a chimney is an issue that may cause a fire, no one is going to approve it.

When we bought our house, the inspector got up on the roof, checked and and practically crawled down our chimney to look at it.

Now we haven't used the fire place in the 11 years we have been here, so before we did, I would get it inspected again because for all I know there is an entire flock of birds or squirrels living in the thing.

Maybe I'm just a chicken, but I don't think I'd leave a fire unattended over night in a regular fire place either. Fires scare the piss out of me though...thank you 3rd grade program with earless horribly burned dude!

MWOP posted a copy of the CFD, they may have gotten it from Fraud Files, I'm not sure who posted it first.

MckMama made GOMI again. I only clicked on 1 GOMI link, it was to a post in their forum, and it didn't seem like a very accurate account.

Maybe I'm just a chicken, but I don't think I'd leave a fire unattended over night in a regular fire place either. Fires scare the piss out of me though...thank you 3rd grade program with earless horribly burned dude!

It depends on the fireplace. If it's a fireplace like the house I grew up in, it's just decorative and there would be no reason to leave it burning overnight- not to mention the risk of the cat getting into it. If it's like my current fireplace with an insert (like a wood stove that fits into the fireplace) or my parents current fireplace that is made to heat the whole house, both have more safeguards and are meant to heat the whole house, so they are sturdy, and the chimneys are checked every other year, so those are left burning overnight.

But a big angle in a chimney tells me that this is not likely meant to heat the house.

I think I might call BS on chimney fire. Unless this was a brand new house, that chimney has to have been inspected at some point. If a 45 degree angle for a chimney is an issue that may cause a fire, no one is going to approve it.

When we bought our house, the inspector got up on the roof, checked and and practically crawled down our chimney to look at it.

Now we haven't used the fire place in the 11 years we have been here, so before we did, I would get it inspected again because for all I know there is an entire flock of birds or squirrels living in the thing.

When I bought my house, they did a thorough chimney inspection, and promptly recommended not using it until we do some repairs. Plus, its an ancient gas fireplace unit that needs to be inspected, so we haven't bothered starting a fire.

It didn't hold up our FHA loan, but our inspector was very firm that we don't want to put anything on fire in there.

I agree with the fraud files assessment that there isn't much upside on burning the place down, but of course, we are not dealing with particularly bright or reasonable people here.

And here is her explanation:

Last time a house burned down (one they were going to buy, not one they were living in), she announced that the realtor told her lightning struck it. Except as mwop explains,

Oddly enough, the realtor must have known something police did not. The day after the house burned down, an investigation was pending and no source was known.
so why the fuck would she say that?

If it was a chimney start point and that's been released to her it suggests no inquest :doh: but seeing as last time, she said the realtor told her it was lightning (no. he didn't. she just... said that... for some reason.), who can say?

I'm wondering if this wasn't a failed murder/ suicide. Horrific? Unthinkable? Distasteful? Yes yes n yes, but anyone near WI has heard of the Armand Wand case.

The cheerfullness of the writing, as well as the lack of shock or disbelief, may well spur a massive onvestigation.

I've had firsthand experience with a mwntally ill family member that did try to kill herself by starting her home on fire. ( Ambien can be bad yall) She ended up pulling the firealarm and everyone got out ok. Oh, it was in a high rise...

I really thought the car crash on the way to the hearing was a suicide attempt. Not "drama will get them off my back" but "I'm so desperate I want to end it all." I don't recall many voicing that belief so I don't know if it was shared by anyone at the time.

I agree with the fraud files assessment that there isn't much upside on burning the place down, but of course, we are not dealing with particularly bright or reasonable people here.

There's probably no financial incentive, but "my house burned down!" is going to garner a lot more sympathy than "we got kicked out and couldn't think of a better lie fast enough!"

There's probably no financial incentive, but "my house burned down!" is going to garner a lot more sympathy than "we got kicked out and couldn't think of a better lie fast enough!"

This. Despite making huge sums of money with her MLM, she spends huge sums traveling, shopping, mani/pedis etc. I seriously doubt she was able to secure financing for the balloon payment with her credit, and I doubt she has over 200k lying around. The fire gives her an excuse to leave--"we just don't feel safe" or some such bs--instead of saying "our asses got kicked out because we couldn't make the payments."

Archived