IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Part 2 - Now with Mugshots! - Merge

happy atheist

I thought about that too - that she was hiding her money. Isn't that tax evasion? I wish she would face consequences for her actions. Sure, she has the CFD house and will probably NEVER get out of debt, and screw over her kids when she dies because all the money would go to paying off debts. But I feel like she's still getting away with A LOT and it pisses me off.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought about that too - that she was hiding her money. Isn't that tax evasion? I wish she would face consequences for her actions. Sure, she has the CFD house and will probably NEVER get out of debt, and screw over her kids when she dies because all the money would go to paying off debts. But I feel like she's still getting away with A LOT and it pisses me off.

Yes, it is tax evasion (although I am assuming her income was taxed) and her kids will have screwed up credit when they turn 18 and try to get student loans and such. And there is no way around putting the house in her or Israel's name when the time comes to buy it, so the IRS and other creditors can slap liens on it then. Since it is doubtful they could get a loan now that banks have cracked down, their only real option is to work with the current owners and continue renting or postpone the CFD. She might have given them a big chunk of the money so they continued it.

So is there some reason why she can't have a blog? I realize she had to forfeit the domain names in the bankruptcy, but then the bankruptcy didn't go through, so why couldn't she have them back? I guess I am confused about that. If they got no benefit of the bankruptcy, why couldn't she have the domains back?

Yes, it is tax evasion (although I am assuming her income was taxed) and her kids will have screwed up credit when they turn 18 and try to get student loans and such. And there is no way around putting the house in her or Israel's name when the time comes to buy it, so the IRS and other creditors can slap liens on it then. Since it is doubtful they could get a loan now that banks have cracked down, their only real option is to work with the current owners and continue renting or postpone the CFD. She might have given them a big chunk of the money so they continued it.

So is there some reason why she can't have a blog? I realize she had to forfeit the domain names in the bankruptcy, but then the bankruptcy didn't go through, so why couldn't she have them back? I guess I am confused about that. If they got no benefit of the bankruptcy, why couldn't she have the domains back?

The domain names were sold by the bankruptcy trustee IIRC, and the proceeds used to pay some portion of the debt listed (I'm not really sure, though). She can have another blog, and some people on the other Mck boards have speculated that she is gearing up to start one again, based on Jennifer's shift back to her kids and the crunchy mamma posts and pictures from the blog days...

MLMs usually have you set up as self employed with a business license. Her MAIN creditor is the IRS. She' got a lot of years of tax evasion behind her. Unless and until the authorities decide it's worth it to pursue her for criminal tax evasion, I think she's going to continue to slip through the cracks. She's got more than five clean SSNs. Bankruptcy trustee clearly established she hides assets with her father and her sister as well.

I think I might call BS on chimney fire. Unless this was a brand new house, that chimney has to have been inspected at some point. If a 45 degree angle for a chimney is an issue that may cause a fire, no one is going to approve it.

When we bought our house, the inspector got up on the roof, checked and and practically crawled down our chimney to look at it.

Now we haven't used the fire place in the 11 years we have been here, so before we did, I would get it inspected again because for all I know there is an entire flock of birds or squirrels living in the thing.

Maybe I'm just a chicken, but I don't think I'd leave a fire unattended over night in a regular fire place either. Fires scare the piss out of me though...thank you 3rd grade program with earless horribly burned dude!

We actually had this type of fire in my house when I was a kid. The hot air and gas was slowly leaking out of that joint. It took 2 years from the time my parents put the renovation onto our home with the fireplace before a fire started. It was December 19th and the fire started in the attic and along the back wall. We had no idea until cars started pulling over behind our house and came running around knocking on the door telling us our house was on fire. And thank God we weren't asleep because it was a gas fire. The fireplace had been inspected prior to use. It's pretty uncommon, but it can happen.

Insurance paid to rebuild the parts of the house that burnt down and replace all of the belongings that were damaged. But my parents still had to pay the mortgage obviously while that was happening.

I would think the IRS would get going on her. Yes, they have bigger fish to fry, but she is a pretty easy fly to squish.

She apparently has extended the CFD on the current home, due to the fire. She paid another $10K down, plus $3600 in fees AND the interest rate jumped to 9.65%. The new balloon date is October 1.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/145682684/McK ... mended-CFD

I think Jennifer and the Arndts all realize she doesn't have the money to buy the house, and renting it with interest is the best bet at this point, as evicting them is expensive and complicated. She must be making the payments every month.

Huh. Thats 13k down plus payments. For a house she has to give up anyway shes paying $2k plus in rent.

You know the kind of house you can afford in WI for that?Something much nicer than what she is currently in.

Huh. Thats 13k down plus payments. For a house she has to give up anyway shes paying $2k plus in rent.

You know the kind of house you can afford in WI for that?Something much nicer than what she is currently in.

I agree, but she is example of what happens when you have bad credit, IMHO.

Also, she documents everything online so I can't imagine anyone who would blindly rent to someone without googling them first.

In MN, a landlord can't charge higher rent because of bad credit. They can, however, request a significantly higher deposit. I don't know about the laws in WI. And usually, people with bad credit don't get to rent places as nice as she has. shm.

However, that rent is pretty high for La Crosse. Just glancing at Craigslist, which brought me to a link of a company that rents some houses, and they had a very nice Frank Lloyd Wright-style house for $1200. Of course, that's just one house, but it was really nice, so I suspect it is higher end.

It might be mutually usurious at this point. The Arndts are getting paid 2K a month PLUS 9% interest and 10K bonuses every six months to extend the CFD. Jennifer knows she will never buy the place and keep extending the contract. Win/win until Jennifer can't pay anymore.

I think it IS really hard to rent a place in the winter months. No one wants to move during the winter in MN or WI. THeir current contract ends in October...so if she can't pay it, they will likely get to stay all winter.

I think Jennifer knows this is her final shot at a really nice house. If this falls apart, she will be renting an apartment somewhere.

I wonder if Xyng will even last until October--she's posting less and less about it. Honestly, what will her source of income be when her MLM is done? A successful blog seems unlikely. She caught lightening in a bottle with Stellan's illness, but her popularity since then has definitely waned as more and more steeple discover her scams and lies and her writing itself is not nearly good enough to keep people coming back on their own.

Yikes, I have a headache thinking about being her neighbor in apartment complex w/ all those kids. In the past I have rented in a expensive city and the contract always had an occupancy maximum(4 people for a 3 bedroom aparentment). It even explained the definition of a "guest" and how long they could visit.

Why the f&*k would someone put that much money toward a house, with a high possibility of ditching it? She is.....not smart, to say the least.

Why the f&*k would someone put that much money toward a house, with a high possibility of ditching it? She is.....not smart, to say the least.

She has never proven to be that smart. A shyster? Absolutely. But not hugely intelligent.

But this time? I think she's stuck. She can't *really* up and move and find a house to rent in a nice neighborhood, what with their trashed credit, IRS liens and whatnot. Plus, he has a criminal history, which more and more landlords check. Plus, does she have reportable income under her SSN? How would she prove her income to a landlord?

I actually think both parties know exactly what's going on. The Arndts are making some serious change on this property until Jennifer can't pay anymore. But there had to be a reason THEY chose to CFD it and not sell it outright, too. It's a risk I wouldn't take as a seller.

They can't really do rent I suppose,

Credit checks, employment checks, criminal history checks, size of family, etc. I guess they got out of the pet situation, but everything else just sucks on they're application! Really, is anything other than cash (that really isn't theirs anyways with their debts owed) in their favor? I can't imagine a worse life than knowing you're that much of a fail :( and being that fail to so many kids.

Desperate people will do irrational (and expensive) things to hang on to a tiny shred of hope that their lives are normal.

I just wonder what she's going to do when this MLM scheme she has going falls apart. She has basically like no life skills other than being a bitchy person, right? I imagine that won't take her very far.

I just wonder what she's going to do when this MLM scheme she has going falls apart. She has basically like no life skills other than being a bitchy person, right? I imagine that won't take her very far.

Reality t.v. is her only hope.

• 2 weeks later...

And now she's announced on her FB page that she's going to be blogging again. So I guess I have my answer as to what she will do when this MLM scheme falls apart, right?

• 2 months later...
I never knew fluoride treatments were so controversial?

facebook.com/pages/MckMama/269148616733

I didn't realize it either until I started noticing some fluoride-free toothpastes a couple of years back. I was in my super-totally-all-natural phase and bought some just as I moved to England in an area where the water wasn't fluoridated. I went from having zero cavities ever to three (!) over the past six months (only one of which needed filling, fortunately), so I'm now back on fluoridated toothpaste.

And now she's announced on her FB page that she's going to be blogging again. So I guess I have my answer as to what she will do when this MLM scheme falls apart, right?

:pink-shock: :pink-shock: :pink-shock:

I never knew fluoride treatments were so controversial?

facebook.com/pages/MckMama/269148616733

Oh, yeah. It's a big thing here, there's a group trying to get the city to save money ( a whopping $50,000 a year, relatively speaking) by not flouridating the water. My sister, the Queen of Woo lately, claims it causes thyroid cancer among other things.

Personally, I'm a fan of fluoride, and can't see why Sis isn't as well. We grew up on private well water, no added fluoride. I have an impressive amount of metal in my mouth, and both she and my brother had to have their baby teeth capped. We actually had the health department, I think, coming to our school when I was in second grade, to give us all fluoride mouthwash, because most of us weren't on municipal water. (I hated it with a passion, I don't think I'd gotten the hang of swishing and spitting without swallowing, and I ended up gagging/dry-heaving a lot. It sucked.)

Oh, yeah. It's a big thing here, there's a group trying to get the city to save money ( a whopping $50,000 a year, relatively speaking) by not flouridating the water. My sister, the Queen of Woo lately, claims it causes thyroid cancer among other things.

Personally, I'm a fan of fluoride, and can't see why Sis isn't as well. We grew up on private well water, no added fluoride. I have an impressive amount of metal in my mouth, and both she and my brother had to have their baby teeth capped. We actually had the health department, I think, coming to our school when I was in second grade, to give us all fluoride mouthwash, because most of us weren't on municipal water. (I hated it with a passion, I don't think I'd gotten the hang of swishing and spitting without swallowing, and I ended up gagging/dry-heaving a lot. It sucked.)

FWIW, there *can* be problems w/ to much fluoride causing fluoridation spots on teeth and such.

I've never had fluoridated water (since I live in the country and have a well) and as a kid I had to take a tiny pink daily pill w/ breakfast (my parents didn't do vitamins but did do fluoride. I still don't understand that); they didn't realize they were double dosing my baby sister when they moved to an area w/ higher fluoride, and she has minor "Dental fluorosis".

(I had to get a sample of my current home water tested for the level--we have enough naturally occurring in the groundwater @ our house that my kid doesn't need supplements)

Archived