IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Part 2 - Now with Mugshots! - Merge

happy atheist

She paid off the original contract with the prior owner by financing at a very high rate from her local Credit Union. The Local Credit Union has now begun foreclosure.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lord, this woman is just unbelievable. there was a time in my life where i had to just forget everyone sending me bills, but that was because i literally had less than $200/month in income, and that was from welfare, on a welfare card (so, no cash). for all the income she apparently has coming in, i don't understand why she can't just settle down and stick to a place, even just renting, if necessary. this has to be really difficult on the children, i was fine with moving quite a few times as a child, but this is nuts! it seems like they barely finish unpacking before they stop paying!

lord, this woman is just unbelievable. there was a time in my life where i had to just forget everyone sending me bills, but that was because i literally had less than $200/month in income, and that was from welfare, on a welfare card (so, no cash). for all the income she apparently has coming in, i don't understand why she can't just settle down and stick to a place, even just renting, if necessary. this has to be really difficult on the children, i was fine with moving quite a few times as a child, but this is nuts! it seems like they barely finish unpacking before they stop paying!

But... but... every time they move the kids get to surf down the stairs on mattresses! They love it! REALLY! LOVE IT! BUY XYNG! WIN $100,000 STRAIGHT FROM MY WALLET!

God this woman is a piece of work.

Wait - Mckmama's back? After the bankruptcy fraud and fire debacle, I figured that trainwreck was gone. I hadn't realized she was back online. I'm almost afraid to see what craziness she unleashes next.

I have to admit I stopped following the story a while back - whatever happened with the bankruptcy? I remember her being in reams of trouble with the trustee for not disclosing some of her income but wasn't sure if she got charged criminally or if her discharge got denied or anything like that.

Wait - Mckmama's back? After the bankruptcy fraud and fire debacle, I figured that trainwreck was gone. I hadn't realized she was back online. I'm almost afraid to see what craziness she unleashes next.

I have to admit I stopped following the story a while back - whatever happened with the bankruptcy? I remember her being in reams of trouble with the trustee for not disclosing some of her income but wasn't sure if she got charged criminally or if her discharge got denied or anything like that.

Bankruptcy was denied.

She bought another house with cash and terrible financing terms through the owner.

She claims to be bringing in 30K a month from an MLM she's involved with now.

She has a judgment against her for $20,000 for money they borrowed from her mother in law.

She wrote bad checks for blinds and has a lien on the current house because of that.

She has another lien on the house for unpaid taxes.

She borrowed $60,000 from her dad to refinance the house at something like 12%.

The house is now in foreclosure with the local credit union.

She also did a pump and run for gas recently. Somehow managed to get away with it even though there was video.

Same old MckMama, different day/month/year. She's a scammer and always will be.

I just want to say that I'm on page 77 of Part 1. It's been slow at work (stretches of boredom punctuated by moments of terror), and this all has been highly entertaining.

She is currently on a xing vacation in Cancun with her mom. I actually understand Mckmama to some extent, as I have been very poor. (Not saying she is or isn't poor; I have no clue) Sure, she shouldn't go on a vacation, but it isn't like foregoing the vacation is going to save her house and she still thinks that looking successful will make a difference in the MLM.

Impressions are incredibly important to her, hence the house she can't afford, vacations, the kids wearing expensive clothes and going to private school. I do not understand, though, why she doesn't work harder to lose the weight, since she sells diet pills. Yeah, she would have to do it via diet and exercise, but still.

I feel really sad sometimes for her oldest. K seems to be a thoughtful and intelligent kid (he appears to like to read a lot, which was what I did to escape as well) and this move is going to hit him hard. It might not hit the younger ones because they still believe whatever their mom tells them, but K is old enough and smart enough to connect the dots. Moving, going through a divorce and probably leaving his school is going to be overwhelming to a sensitive kid.

I forgot all of this existed, but the update was interesting... I feel bad for those kids, stuck in that situation with McKmama until god knows when. :?

Archived