IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Part 2 - Now with Mugshots! - Merge

happy atheist

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE this comment:

[Redacted]: I'm so glad to see you posting vacation photos less than 24 hours after your home burned down...your ability to move forward inspires me to live in the moment.

If my home burned, I sure as hell wouldn't be posting vacation photos, that's for sure.

ETA: I was looking at the ingredients for Xyng. I'm familiar with almost all of the ingredients. 1,3 Dimethylpentylamine (DMAA) is pretty controversial, and it is a stimulant. I don't trust it. The other stuff doesn't seem so bad. Magnesium is popular as a supplement, and so is chromium picolanate.

I LOVE this comment:

[Redacted]: I'm so glad to see you posting vacation photos less than 24 hours after your home burned down...your ability to move forward inspires me to live in the moment.

If my home burned, I sure as hell wouldn't be posting vacation photos, that's for sure.

ETA: I was looking at the ingredients for Xyng. I'm familiar with almost all of the ingredients. 1,3 Dimethylpentylamine (DMAA) is pretty controversial, and it is a stimulant. I don't trust it. The other stuff doesn't seem so bad. Magnesium is popular as a supplement, and so is chromium picolanate.

My husband takes chromium picolanate along with cinnamon for his blood sugar. After having been in Amway he'll never be in another MLM thank goodness so Xymg won't be on our radar.

The B6, Chromium and magnesium are legit. I have no doubt about it, but DMAA....I don't trust it. It was used originally as a nasal decongestant. DMAA is present in OxyElite, Jack3d (which has been in the spotlight because a few people have died while taking it), and other stimulant weight loss drugs.

Just because it is natural doesn't mean it's good for us. Opium is natural, morphine is natural, sugar is natural.

If I recall correctly, Chromium Picolinate was that one that was huge amongst bodybuilders in the 90's. It can cause severe ulcers of the mucous membranes.

From MckMama's FB (thru the link from MWOP), posted April 10:

Reusable bags do not save the earth. They don't even help to save the earth. As a matter of fact, studies show that they do about as much to hurt the earth, if not much more, than plastic bags.

Oh and "save the whales" by using your hotel towel more than once? Please.

Don't believe all the hype and rhetoric you hear about saving the environment.

And if you DO get into hype, then latch onto something that has eternal value. This temporal earth, while of course important to take care of as God has commanded us, is just that. Temporary.

The only true saving of anything only comes through Jesus.

The end.

Re: the bolded - Really? MckMama is going to preach about not latching onto hype. Good grief.

From MckMama's FB (thru the link from MWOP), posted April 10:

Re: the bolded - Really? MckMama is going to preach about not latching onto hype. Good grief.

And just what studies show that reusing instead of throwing something in a landfill is harmful for the environment? My favorite reusable bags are Chico Bags, most of which, last time I looked, are made out of old soda bottles.

I could totally be making this up, but I remember reading once about reusable bags and the article said that it takes about four years of use to cancel out the the negative impact of making the bags and that most people buy them and don't remember to bring them. So if you are buying them, not remembering to bring them, then it is having a negative impact on the environment.

Not the article I read originally, but here is one about the subject.:

http://www.mnn.com/food/healthy-eating/ ... k-they-are

Walk down a river bank after a storm and see all the plastic bags stuck up in the trees and blown into every nook and cranny, and then try and sell the "reusable bags harm the environment" crap.

If people weren't sloppy pigs leaving their garbage wherever they feel like dropping it, plastic bags might not be so harmful. But they are, and there are places which have banned those bags which I completely support. Dreaming up reasons not to use reusable bags is just rationalization for laziness.

I've used them for a couple of years, and I don't think I've paid for one - they're giveaways at events or something. The best way to use them is to keep them in the trunk, and they're always available.

I just try to make it routine to put them back in the car after I unload the groceries. It isn't really popular to use them around here and sometimes a bagger will do something like stick two items in each bag and try to put the rest of the stuff in plastic bags and I have to tell them to fill the bags all the way up.

Someone should have told her that shirt looks like a maternity shirt.

No, according to her she's just skinny.

Umm, no! She has lost weight, but she sure as hell isn't skinny. That video is very telling indeed as she looks very different on that than she does in the photos of herself that she posts online.

She certainly is the master of photoshop, I'll give her that.

I guess it's easy to lose weight if you only have to photoshop your way thin. God I hate this woman, she lies about everything, even crap that she doesn't need to lie about. :angry-banghead:

Maybe I should take one of her online classes for photoshop. Every time I try to make myself look thinner I end up looking like a have an oddly thin waist and HUGE boobs.

Maybe I should take one of her online classes for photoshop. Every time I try to make myself look thinner I end up looking like a have an oddly thin waist and HUGE boobs.

I think it might be the angles of the pictures more than Photoshopping.

Umm, no! She has lost weight, but she sure as hell isn't skinny. That video is very telling indeed as she looks very different on that than she does in the photos of herself that she posts online.

She certainly is the master of photoshop, I'll give her that.

She actually said something like, "I'm skinny now. Sorry if you can't handle that!"

She actually said something like, "I'm skinny now. Sorry if you can't handle that!"

Whatever you say lady :lol:

She looks roughly around the same size as me and I'm sure as hell not skinny.

Whatever you say lady :lol:

She looks roughly around the same size as me and I'm sure as hell not skinny.

Oh, and those jeans she's wearing in the dancing photos are a size 8. She had to size down because she's so skinny now. :liar:

Archived