IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Part 2 - Now with Mugshots! - Merge

happy atheist

Well he wasn't arrested for DV this time around, so let's not speculate. His charges are disorderly conduct, and criminal damage (to property).

Criminal damage to property? Maybe the Arndts took a tour of their newly renovated house. Har dee har har.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't make sense. Jen locked Iz out because she was afraid he'd hurt the kids or Jen, but she let them take the kids to school the next morning.

Personally, I think Jen is lying about what really happened, and it's likely Iz didn't really do much at all.

Annnnnnd she still plans on going to Bora Bora with Iz. WHAT???

It doesn't make sense. Jen locked Iz out because she was afraid he'd hurt the kids or Jen, but she let them take the kids to school the next morning.

Personally, I think Jen is lying about what really happened, and it's likely Iz didn't really do much at all.

Annnnnnd she still plans on going to Bora Bora with Iz. WHAT???

And she alleges that Israel was either drunk or "agressive" because he was out of chew.....but let him drive the kids to school, AND left the youngest child with him as she locked herself upstairs and called 911.

I'm hoping she is a liar, because otherwise, she is an awful, awful parent...

And she alleges that Israel was either drunk or "agressive" because he was out of chew.....but let him drive the kids to school, AND left the youngest child with him as she locked herself upstairs and called 911.

I'm hoping she is a liar, because otherwise, she is an awful, awful parent...

We all know she is a lying liar who lies. And we already know she is an awful parent. I believe, though, that even if Izzy went off the deep end because he was out of chew, she still would have had him take the kids to school and keep Lachlan, as otherwise she would have to do it. And no way is she taking care of her own kids. She made them lunches, she was tired.

Can someone explain how the Mckmama stalkers got access to the 911 call? I am endlessly fascinated by this weirdo's life but the seemingly total surveillance they have her under freaks me out a little.

Can someone explain how the Mckmama stalkers got access to the 911 call? I am endlessly fascinated by this weirdo's life but the seemingly total surveillance they have her under freaks me out a little.

I forgot where JM lives, but 911 calls are available to the public in my state.

Which is why I voiced my concern on MWOP, saying I wasn't comfortable listening to the audio because of the minor children involved.

I didn't get attacked, yet, but I think it was a bad call on the mod to post the audio. I believe it is public record in Wisconsin but still.

ETA:

Someone put in a request for the 911 call (an MWOP user), and the mod posted the audio.

911 calls are public record in WI. I have to admit I would be a tad frightened if strangers on the internet were monitoring my life that much. It is kind-of creepy. On the other hand, Jennifer invited them in when she exaggerated Stellan's condition and made money from her blog.

The 911 call is one of the most :evil-eye: things I have ever heard.

I mean she's all "Oh, he's cooking and watching the baby while I'm up here in my room waiting for the police to come haul him away. Now where did you say you lived? Did I mention I have FIVE KIDS???"

Dear lord that woman is nuts.

911 calls are public record in WI. I have to admit I would be a tad frightened if strangers on the internet were monitoring my life that much. It is kind-of creepy. On the other hand, Jennifer invited them in when she exaggerated Stellan's condition and made money from her blog.

This. I'm no fan of Jennifer OR MWOP, but she could stop Instagramming and FBing every single move she and her children make and voila! No more snark fodder.

I listened to the audio and I think she's lying. She admitted she waited for him to calm down to call the police. I think she pushes and pokes him and waits for him to explode so she can do shit like this. She has an abusive personality to me, and there is NO WAY a woman truly scared for her life leaves her three year old child with the man she is scared of.

On the other hand, by having a record for DV, Israel has very few options but to STAY with her. I think it's part of the dynamic of their messed up marriage that she uses to control him.

Normally, I don't want to question those who are in violent relationships, but the history of this woman and the bizarity of this phone call is just par for the course for her.

Any chance the husband is bi-polar and that women triggers his rages or something?

I used to think that's what was going on with Bob Knight, the basketball coach.

He has mental issues, and people thought it was funny to tick him off.

Who knows what kind of weird, dysfunctional interaction she has going with Isreal.

They would make a great Dr. Phil segment.

I think its Jen who is bipolar, not Iz. I am bipolar and manic symptoms include inflated sense of self, feeling you're invincible, jumping from one thing to another, inability to manage money, etc.

I think its Jen who is bipolar, not Iz. I am bipolar and manic symptoms include inflated sense of self, feeling you're invincible, jumping from one thing to another, inability to manage money, etc.

Mania means a LOT more than that and the term should not be thrown around. Only 1% of population meets criteria for Bipolar Disorder. "Mania" is a condition that, for many people, requires hospitalization and is NOT "mood swings." I think the evidence in this case points to an incredibly dysfunctional relational pattern that has gone on for years between these two.

I agree with above poster that they would make a GREAT Dr. Phil episode - it would take at least two hours to sort through all of their bullshit, though.... And I hate those cliff-hanger episodes!

I have Bipolar I, and I know it varies from person to person. When I had my intake with my psychiatrist, she asked me about my money management, and a lot of other stuff. My manic episodes lasted weeks before medication.

I've had lots of manic episodes and no hospitalizations. I've posted the criteria below.

---

Bipolar I Disorder is mainly defined by manic or mixed episodes that last at least seven days, *OR* by manic symptoms that are so severe that the person needs immediate hospital care. Usually, the person also has depressive episodes, typically lasting at least two weeks. The symptoms of mania or depression must be a major change from the person's normal behavior.

Oh, so now they're going on a "date" because that's what you do a week after you call the police to have your "aggressive" spouse removed from your home.

Oh, so now they're going on a "date" because that's what you do a week after you call the police to have your "aggressive" spouse removed from your home.

Part of me wonders if the making of the actual call has become a tactic she can use against him. Like, what are they going to do, particularly if she calls after he's calmed down, there's nothing to go on but her word against his, and he has a prior record? I hate to be such a cynical bitch, but after she played me and my emotions over Stellan and the nasty filth that lurks under that fake exterior came to light, I can't think anything but the worst about her, and she's just about fucked up enough to do it.

Archived