IGNORED

MckMama Drama - Part 2 - Now with Mugshots! - Merge

happy atheist

I would laugh my ass off if she's pregnant again. Rumors abound that Izzy had a nip. So who would the father be, the Xyng CEO?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think she's pregnant. I do think she's extremely jealous of her pregnant sister, though.

She looks like a really bad drag queen.... sorry to offend any drag queens out there because most of them look fabu! She looks like a man.... and a very ugly one at that.

Also, did she only take that one pair of capris with her on this trip? Seriously, looks like she's wearing them in every picture.

Love the pic she posted of the kid standing on her laptop. A big F U to the bankruptcy court. Classy.

Regarding that picture and the potential expense of replacing a laptop screen, good ol' MckMama said: "I can't say being blessed with a substantial income doesn't have its perks. ;)"

She is really horrible.

Walk down a river bank after a storm and see all the plastic bags stuck up in the trees and blown into every nook and cranny, and then try and sell the "reusable bags harm the environment" crap.

If people weren't sloppy pigs leaving their garbage wherever they feel like dropping it, plastic bags might not be so harmful. But they are, and there are places which have banned those bags which I completely support. Dreaming up reasons not to use reusable bags is just rationalization for laziness.

I've used them for a couple of years, and I don't think I've paid for one - they're giveaways at events or something. The best way to use them is to keep them in the trunk, and they're always available.

Locally there's an annual streambank clean-up in town, and I wonder if they've got stats on how many plastic bags they pick up. The stream in question runs past a Walmart and a strip mall, and there are always bags and bottles visible, especially after mini-floods. I've got no problem with plastic bags in certain situations (fresh meat from the store, for example, because my grocery bags probably wouldn't do well in hot water), but overall I think fewer is better.

I've got two Envirosax in my purse almost all the time, and usually a couple of Baggu bags as well. They fold up enough that they take up less room than my wallet, and come in handy at yard sales etc. (I haven't had any luck with Chico bags- the bottom seam craps out after less than a year, although the Vita model is doing better.) For groceries, Hyvee used to sell blue bags that were the same size as a standard brown paper bag, for $1. We've got 6 or 8, plus random freebies, and it's habit to grab them on our way to the store. We've had them for 5+ years, they're mostly holding up well, and I love them. You can pack a lot in them, the handles don't tear off, and they don't dissolve in the rain. Yeah, we paid for most of our reusable bags, but most of them have lasted long enough to be worth it. Plus, Target and Hyvee will give you 5 cents back for every bag you bring/use, so at least part of my bags have paid for themselves (yes, I'm curious enough to be tracking the bag refund in Quicken).

Oh, and those jeans she's wearing in the dancing photos are a size 8. She had to size down because she's so skinny now. :liar:

There's speculation that she couldn't even zip up those jeans she was doing her slightly drunken lurch in. Someone on MWOP actually zoomed in and you can kind of see this gaping open fly outline through her shirt. I wanted to poke my eyes out after scrolling past that. I guess she didn't need to worry about zipping them because the 2 pairs of Spanx held them up. The top she was in was also at least 2 sizes too small. Someone found the same shirt on the Buckle website. The model in the picture is the same size Mckmama claims to be, and the shirt doesn't fit the model the way it looked on Mckmama.

How does this woman still have fans? Seriously, can someone explain it to me?

Willful ignorance?

I don't understand how she still has fans, either. I don't really understand the whole leghumper/rabid fan thing in general. There are people and games and books and such that I enjoy, but nothing is PERFECT. I don't understand the people who become extremely devoted to something and shout down anyone who dares to say a bad word about it.

MckMama is especially disgusting. I can't see how she has any fans left at this point, either.

I'm not sure she has too many fans actually. She has customers and she has gawkers who are waiting for her to implode. I am willing to bet her actual fans are about 2% of her audience.

I'm not sure she has too many fans actually. She has customers and she has gawkers who are waiting for her to implode. I am willing to bet her actual fans are about 2% of her audience.

That makes sense. I bet you're right. I HOPE you're right, because who in their right mind would actually admire this woman? :think:

I also think the majority of her "fans" are people who just enjoy watching her implode regularly. There's something about a trainwreck that makes people feel pretty good about their own life choices. :)

I also think the majority of her "fans" are people who just enjoy watching her implode regularly. There's something about a trainwreck that makes people feel pretty good about their own life choices. :)

I think the same thing too. I remember doing a xyungluar search once and there was a fitness message board where people said they knew she was full of crap, but they like watching the trainwreck.

I think the same thing too. I remember doing a xyungluar search once and there was a fitness message board where people said they knew she was full of crap, but they like watching the trainwreck.

And I think that her leghumpers are actually very few ... it's just that they're also very persistent. The same bunch of names come up over and over and over to defend her on FB.

Of course she'll cut you a deal to reel you in. Every good drug dealer cuts you a deal at first. It's when you are hooked on the drugs that they start jumping their prices.

Besides, no self-respecting MLM upline makes their fortune off the actual product. It's the phone calls, the motivational materials, the conferences, all the ancillary encouragement to tell you how to get rich just like they did, which they don't own a cut to the actual company and knock back as pure profit P.T. Barnum style that makes them wealthy. The allusion that you TOO can get wealthy by selling the products that did not make them wealthy in the first place that keeps bringing in the fish.

I suspect her income is legit. She's an excellent con artist. MLM is right up her alley on how to scam and con and hook suckers on her drugs that are natural and herbal without mentioning that so are mushrooms but they'll certainly send you on a wicked trip if you eat the wrong ones.

She's taking a conceal/carry class. With five young kids in the house. Not sure what the fuck is up with that? I mean, she lives in LaCrosse, WI, not Detroit. (Sorry, but the RAGE. How many small children have accidentally killed themselves or their siblings recently?)

Also, it looks like they are using the fire as an opportunity to add a second level to the home. So she must be selling lots of diet pills and managed to hide the money from her creditors for long enough to make the balloon payment on the house. Irritating that she keeps sliding by, but at least the kids will have a house to live in and won't have to keep moving every few months.

Although I know people who work very hard and don't have that stability for their kids. And they still DO have over a half a million in debt, so there will be a lien on that sucker in no time. Then they can resort to a begging website like littletait to pay for their next house. ;)

Yeah, she's going to have a gun in the house but she can't keep her Sharpies, scissors, or sex toys away from her kids. This will end well.

Why aren't the creditors going after her? if she makes 34k a month, surely that's something the IRS and other creditors would want to go after. Is it because she lies about making money?

She is a slimeball. I don't have a lot of money, but guess what? I always pay my credit card bills in full every months. I would feel horrible if I only paid the minimum balance.

i am assuming she isn't even paying the minimums. She probably opened up an account under one of the kid's names to deposit the checks in, to avoid IRS liens and whatnot. Maybe they renegotiated the balloon payment and used the 100K that she got from selling Xyng to drag it along?

THey have five kids, so those are five fresh SSNs. My fiance said they had a renter who kept putting the electric and phone under different SSNs of her family members, including minor children.

Archived