IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

I am so blessed to go to a church with 10 minute sermons :pray:

Goodness knows how boring The Church of the Holy Clown Car Uterus must be.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What horrible piece of soul-crushing legislation is up for vote today?

The "heartbeat" bill failed in committee last week. I'm sure they're bringing in the "big guns" to get one more vote. So Josh is there to bring whoever the "big gun" is coffee.

That sermon sounded like something The Tool would use in his manly romps:) Laborious campaigns, volleys of fire, etc.

Liked the above comments about the soul-crushing legislation:) Does Josh not realize that without a bachelor's degree you CANNOT move ahead in state politics (at least in my state)? Ex Mr. quincygal has one year of college & is stuck at a pretty low level of state legislative work, and can't get ahead without a degree despite some pretty awesome political skills & being in the field for over a decade. He'd get offered jobs, but then once they found out his level of academic achievement, they'd disappear. Josh's coffee-bringing may be the best he can rise to. I might be wrong with their state, but I really don't think he's going to get ahead in that field. I know JB doesn't have a college degree, but I would think that his election was a fluke (due to him losing his re-election)

Stick to the car lot & get well into that field before too many more blessings come along!!!!!!!

Does Josh not realize that without a bachelor's degree you CANNOT move ahead in state politics (at least in my state)? Ex Mr. quincygal has one year of college & is stuck at a pretty low level of state legislative work, and can't get ahead without a degree despite some pretty awesome political skills & being in the field for over a decade. He'd get offered jobs, but then once they found out his level of academic achievement, they'd disappear. Josh's coffee-bringing may be the best he can rise to. I might be wrong with their state, but I really don't think he's going to get ahead in that field. I know JB doesn't have a college degree, but I would think that his election was a fluke (due to him losing his re-election)

That would be sooo funny since his facebook says "Strategic Political Services - Owner/ President since 2004" ... Joshie sure did his homework :lol:

I wonder who is in need for smuggars services!

Looks like Josh is trying to start a political career. He's been to the state capital alot lately. He shaking politicans hands and saying Im Josh Duggar. My dad JimBob was a state representive. Why else go there? He didn't before he was helping with Santorom campaign.

I can totally see Josh using his fame on a reality show to try to get elected as a state representive.

One thing to remember. JimBob didn't goto college but he went to a public high school and recieved a real education. I believe if he would had went to college he would had been just fine. JimBob is intelligent and has the drive and hard work ethic. Things Josh all lack.

If Josh does get elected it's just because of his famous name. With politics being as nasty as they are now. I doubt he would win!

But let's hope he does run for office at the state level. Some reporter would surely dig up something bad about the cult of Gothard then! It's hard to hide skeletons in closets when you're running for public office.

Looks like Josh is trying to start a political career........If Josh does get elected it's just because of his famous name. With politics being as nasty as they are now. I doubt he would win!

But let's hope he does run for office at the state level. Some reporter would surely dig up something bad about the cult of Gothard then! It's hard to hide skeletons in closets when you're running for public office.

We'd have more fun than the Seven Sisters at a picnic in June.

Run, Josh, run!

I am pessimistic about Josh becoming a politician, and some reporter exposing the cult of Gothard as a result.

Jim Bob was a state Senator and ran for United States Senate, and this didn't seem to result in any Gothard revelations in the press.

We've got a current Member of the United States Congress, Daniel Webster of Florida, who is very involved in Gothardism (google him and "IBLP" and you will find his YouTube speeches at Gothard conferences), and it hasn't hurt his career. Opponents have tried to use his IBLP ties against him, and have been unsuccessful.

Here's a Politifact article about his involvement in IBLP: http://www.politifact.com/florida/state ... l-webster/

and another article:

http://www.religiondispatches.org/archi ... ubculture/

Unfortunately, investigative reporting is a dying art. And Gothardite are already among us, holding federal office. That scares the sh***t out of me.

I agree with funpal- It's like he thinks he can dig up his dad's old contacts, kiss some rear end, and suddenly he's electable. This is not the situation where JB's still in that line of work, and can turf it over to his son (like someone I knew, who got handed his dad's chicago aldermanic seat). Besides, hasn't their state gone thru redistricting too once or twice since JB last did this? Is his old district still conservative enough to elect Josh? Is he's old enough to run for anything in AR? Or even if his goal is more humble & to be a staffer, trust me, those folks there already have a full contingent of lackeys.

Sorry haven't had the chance to talk shop in awhile;) But it would be more fun that seven sisters at a picnic to watch this unfold!!!

I worry that Josh might just get elected to state senate/rep. Living in Utah you feel like your vote does not count so I don;t get wrapped up in elections. I saw an national article saying women should not get pregnant due to bad pollition in northern Utah. Then reading the comments I was surprised to learn the Utah governor is just a high school grad? I know the past governors Leavitt and Huntman went to college so I just assumed but I guess our current governor got there (because of huntman) and with no formal education just business connections.

I think Josh will not be Like JD and run before he knows he will win. If he happens to lose he will be a maytar for the cause. I can just see him running in 5 or so years. A picture of Anna and about 6? kids on the posters. There is a clear reason he is spending so much time at the capital. Does he commute the 3 hours each way everyday? stay overnight? Why isn't Anna with him if it is just a show for pro-life. This obbession with getting this bill passed really makes me feel like Josh is JB 2.0.

While most of us were, you know, WORKING, Smuggles was busy!

76213e447aa511e2884a22000a9f1588_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Legislative & Clergy Prayer Rally at the Arkansas State Capitol 9h

[ @ ] kwonders @joshduggar what's the deal, are u in politics??? 5h

[ @ ] jenndear @kwonders he wants to be 5h

5e9625767ab111e2a4cb22000a9e0859_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Hebrews 11:1 8h

[ @ ] lluviazprincess 7h

[ @ ] andrewberk Good word bro. 7h

[ @ ] tammieloohoo Amen !! 2h

a279ecca7ac811e2a3b222000a9f1696_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Chillin with my friends at the Capitol 5h

[ @ ] hbskywalker Great pic:) 1st comment @joshduggar 5h

[ @ ] ellenk1710 Looking good, hope you have a fab day! @joshduggar 4h

[ @ ] hockeymanj You have some pretty attractive friends there! @joshduggar 4h

[ @ ] pillpusher658 Looks like you are doing well with the healthier lifestyle! Way to go!! 4h

[ @ ] kellymac81 Omg...hahaa..this is hilarious. 3h

[ @ ] tammieloohoo Wow, them are some big friends ;) 2h

[ @ ] samanthachristine2354 You look great Joshua 2h

Glad to see his "friends" are furries!

93ad99687acc11e2bad822000a9f3047_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Arkansas head football coach Bret Bielema addressing the Arkansas Senate 4h

[ @ ] caleb_smith_12 I'm your biggest fan 4h

Meanwhile... back in the real world...

f4b2bf527ad811e28c7c22000a1fb876_6.jpg

[ @ ] mackynziesmom Kynzie got her hair cut!!! 3h

[ @ ] eat_sleep_swim_eat_repeat @mackynziesmom r u pregnant 3h

[ @ ] hisprincess91 Lol!! Her expression says it all!! 3h

[ @ ] dolphins1096 @eat_sleep_swim_eat_repeat what if she is, an would like to surprise us? 3h

[ @ ] eat_sleep_swim_eat_repeat @hisprincess91 yeah it does. 3h

[ @ ] eat_sleep_swim_eat_repeat @dolphins1096 idk she might not say but she might say on the upcoming episode 3h

[ @ ] jessica_camille I'm glad she was allowed to do so 3h

[ @ ] taymorgan13 @eat_sleep_swim_eat_repeat I know the answer to your question, but can't say anything. (This does NOT imply that she is pregnant, I'm just saying I know the answer) 3h

[ @ ] eat_sleep_swim_eat_repeat @taymorgan13 how do you know? 3h

[ @ ] lanlanlou Like a month ago someone posted on a pic saying congrats on baby number 3....and five minutes later it was all deleted... 3h

[ @ ] taymorgan13 Actually I go to cyurch with them @lanlanlou and @eat_sleep_swim_eat_repeat 3h

[ @ ] taymorgan13 Church* 3h

[ @ ] kristinstew Is the show airing new episodes again yet? 3h

[ @ ] michaelayeager @taymorgan13 really ? 3h

[ @ ] hkprettyinpink Poor baby getting her hair cut. Should let it grow to the ground , it's giving to us as our glory . 3h

[ @ ] masiespace Love that little face! 3h

[ @ ] tammieloohoo My Gracie found scissors last year, hacked a huge chunk right off the side, I didn't want to cut it, but it looked like someone gnawed at her scalp. I had to make it short to grow all one length. Thankfully now it looks a lot better !! ;) 2h

[ @ ] carlislemelanie Kynzie is getting a nu-do!!! @mackynziesmom u Josh, Anna, Mackynzie &Michael! Hope U are taking care of yourself Anna! :) 2h

[ @ ] samanthachristine2354 How adorable 2h

[ @ ] brittneysmaid @mackynziesmom Thank y'all for allowing God to use y'all ! If y'all ever come to New Orleans let me know ,I would love to be yalls tour guide 2h

[ @ ] taymorgan13 @michaelayeager yeah, me and my family 2h

[ @ ] michaelayeager That's Awsome I love this family @taymorgan13 2h

[ @ ] taymorgan13 :D I love their church just as much as I love them! But we didn't go because they are "famous" we go because we share same beliefs, (homeschooling and only wearing skirts) 1h

[ @ ] taymorgan13 @michaelayeager 1h

[ @ ] michaelayeager @taymorgan13 us 2 I miss them 1h

[ @ ] little_pickens That lady dose my hair :-) 1h

[ @ ] taymorgan13 :) @michaelayeager 36min

[ @ ] lovelittlebirdy Aww! Was she scared? Does she like her new haircut? 20min

Poor kid doesnt look happy!

Taymorgan13 has been posting up a storm! Glad to see their "beliefs" are homeschooling and skirts... is that all?

73c5f44a7af611e293e422000aaa088d_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Calling the Hogs at Petit Jean Razorback Club Dinner 45min

[ @ ] ronaldreagannumber1 Catholic church? Didn't you say they had the wrong beliefs? 10min

His pregnant wife is home with his kids while he's at a pep rally? At a catholic church? Gee...

Glad to see someone beat me to the comment!

Looks like Josh is trying to start a political career. He's been to the state capital alot lately. He shaking politicans hands and saying Im Josh Duggar. My dad JimBob was a state representive. Why else go there? He didn't before he was helping with Santorom campaign.

I can totally see Josh using his fame on a reality show to try to get elected as a state representive.

One thing to remember. JimBob didn't goto college but he went to a public high school and recieved a real education. I believe if he would had went to college he would had been just fine. JimBob is intelligent and has the drive and hard work ethic. Things Josh all lack.

If Josh does get elected it's just because of his famous name. With politics being as nasty as they are now. I doubt he would win!

He certainly fancies himself a political commentator--probably less work, and more camera-time, than if he actually ran for, or *shudder* was elected to, a public office.

Out of all the beliefs, she chooses homeschooling and wearing skirts?

Well they certainly don't believe in modesty and not judging others. In fact I'm not surprised that she picked those beliefs because these are characteristics that can be plainly seen. Being non-judgmental is a little difficult to go around bragging about doing it.

I wonder what Anna's parents think of good 'ol Joshie at the state capitol every other day while pregnant Anna is home with their two children? According to their beliefs; shouldn't he be bringing his family with him to the capitol meetings just like his father??? When does he find time to lead the family in Bible reading? And why does he support the state university when he and his children are not allowed to attend?

Wow, so I can base an entire religion on homeschooling and skirt-wearing? I think this church might need to spend a little more time on religious education...

Archived