IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

It's that time again! Here's a fun fact - there have now been (over) 700 PAGES of posts dedicated to Josh's internet presence. That's over 14,000 posts about Smuggar and his sideways greasy food photos, lack of work ethic, unlucky children and the occasional bicycle argument. Y'all are dedicated, I'll give you that. :shock:

Links to:

Part 1: http://freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic. ... 11#p143611

Part 2: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8514&p=227948#p227948

Part 3: http://www.freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10126

Part 4: http://freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11316

Part 5: http://freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12337

Part 6: http://freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13763

Josh's Instagram - web.stagram.com/n/joshduggar

Josh's Facebook - <>

AVENues said:
Popo in many european languages means ass. Just sayin : o )

**re The Bates girl and their 19th century outfits, I had no problem with that, those clothes looked comfy and had nice colors, but that's just me, that's all I look for in clothes. BUT, they were wearing worn out, ugly, payless 25thhand sportshoes with those dresses. :roll: Now THAT looked butt ugly to me. You can buy flat heels or payless ballerina slippers. Sport shoes and prairie outfits are a huge mismatch.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, that's a serious honor. Thanks for making my comment kick off the new thread, Starrieeyedkat.

:) You're welcome. I decided to do it a page early so I didn't have to worry about it tomorrow.

Below is my response to post from Part 6

This. I remember Michelle's speech about leave and cleave yet they have provided Josh with a house and business. There is nothing wrong with setting your child up in business if you are able to do that. Nothing wrong with providing them with a house either. There IS something very wrong with telling the world that children must be completely independant from the time they marry, that accepting welfare is wrong, that borrowing money is evil and at the same time, keeping it secret that you continue to support your married child.

Michelle's leave and cleave speech is annoying mostly because Josh hasn't biblically left mommy and daddy completely. He and Anna hang out with Boob, Mullet, and the other 18 kids quite a bit. J&A are still apart of the dog and pony show. Michelle and JB are fucking stupid about a lot of things. They seem to have never realized that anyone can find reocrds that prove that Josh doesn't own the lots. Even before I found FJ, I suspected that the Duggars weren't being completely honest. It was during my lurking period on FJ yuku, that members found public records that indicated Boob as owner of the lots. The Duggars' dishonesty is annoying. In Michelle's asshole mind, she probably thinks her son is hot stuff. But he isn't. There is a huge difference between a couple who is giving assistance to a single adult child who is in college and the couple who uses a reality show and small businesses to help support their uneducated son, daughter-in-law and two grandchildren.

I will never forget when they visited Florida with their 1st baby, and Anna was like, ah, palm trees! And josh made an ugly face to that. I think Anna must have been homesick beyond words.

And no, leave and cleave never happened. Ever. That was another lie like many of their claims. Jimbo cannot afford to lose his son, he is part of the show. Lazy boar josh is, he will submit to his father's will so he won't have to do much to be able to feed his family. If he was any different from Jimbo, he would have moved out of town, rented a house and worked his butt off, because that is the way to freedom. Earning your own. Then no jimbo can drag you around in his freak show circuit like you were one of the attractions.

I would love if Michelle did a Q&A thing on a radio show(like the memorable Daytime with Donna), that way someone maybe me could call her out on the "leave and cleave" thing.

I would love if Michelle did a Q&A thing on a radio show(like the memorable Daytime with Donna), that way someone maybe me could call her out on the "leave and cleave" thing.

I'm sure Alecto would love to have here here for a live AMA :lol:

Another thing i hope happens is that a TLC employee or one of the younger Duggar kids writes a tell-all which would bring up the various deceptions of Boob and Mullet.

Most of their deceptions, they have made pretty obvious to most of us with their doublespeak, mimics, body language and actually doing B while preaching A. Someone *cough cough, the crew* should make some cutouts go viral.

Most of their deceptions, they have made pretty obvious to most of us with their doublespeak, mimics, body language and actually doing B while preaching A. Someone *cough cough, the crew* should make some cutouts go viral.

True. But I would love to see the Duggar leghumpers try and respond to the deceptions.

They would go into denial about them. (See: the gullible mind quote. Also, cognitive dissonance.) Fanatics tend to deny that their ship is sinking and will go down with it rather than admitting that their idols are liars and they are, themselves, actually stupid.

They have a killer kids museum in Fayetteville, Bentonville has an aquarium, both are worthy of family memberships when you have a kid. My in-laws gave us museum and zoo memberships when the DD was small and we used the hell out of them.

No. No, we don't. There's no kid's museum and there's no aquarium. You must be thinking of someplace else.

There is a science museum and a kid's museum in Little Rock, though. No aquarium. LIttle Rock is 200 miles from Fayetteville. Silver Dollar City is closer to Fayetteville.

No. No, we don't. There's no kid's museum and there's no aquarium. You must be thinking of someplace else.

There is a science museum and a kid's museum in Little Rock, though. No aquarium. LIttle Rock is 200 miles from Fayetteville. Silver Dollar City is closer to Fayetteville.

My error for accepting a web page as accurate. So much for education and culture in the backwaters of AR.

Well, in this last season they actually mentioned ATI. Maybe next season they will expose most if not all of their ugly lifestyle. Anyway, I think once the TCL gravy train dries up Josh will get thinner, get a real job, and he and Anna will use some form of birth control (if they aren't already). While Josh may be as big an asshole as his dad, I'm not entirely convinced he wants a large family or really believes fully in Gothardism and is just paying lip service. Hasn't he said "we'll see" and not elaborated when asked if he and Anna will have more kids. That's in stark contrast to Michelle's giddy "we would love more if the Lord blesses us with more" speech. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Josh fan at all. I'm just throwing some thoughts and ideas out there.

Something random I just noticed - Check out his hand!

So soft and subtle, very feminine... I seriously did a double take and thought there must have been a chick next to them in the photo that was cropped out, but nope, its Smuggums hand!

9dea749052e111e2b2c322000a1f9804_7.jpg

That hand has never done a hard days work in its life.

That hand has never done a hard days work in its life.

You beat me to it with that comment - I was about to say the exact same thing.

That's not the hand of a hard working man - or woman, for that matter.

It's the soft, pampered, lily-white hand of a lazy do-nothing.

I bet Jana's and Jill's hands show more evidence of hard work than that.

I don't think he will have a lot of kids. He's the oldest and I'm sure clearly remembers how bad it was growing up like that, with his parents just procreating like no tomorrow. I think he does love his kids and doesn't want that for them, nor himself.

At what age do the Duggar kids typically graduate from the SOTDRT? I'm asking because if the answer is 16 they have SEVEN kids who have graduated from high school but are still living at home with no job and no college. By modern standards that's a failure that will only get more obvious as time goes by. THIS is what they need to be called out on in a radio show.

Archived