IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I tell myself every Sunday morning I worship at the Church of the Fluffy Pillow. I'm afraid if it were a real church lazy Smugger might want to join.

As I tell myself every Sunday morning I worship at the Church of the Fluffy Pillow. I'm afraid if it were a real church lazy Smugger might want to join.

So long as the church of the fluffy pillow preaches homeschooling and wearing skirts he's in!

I'm going to start a religion based on British novels and cute boots.

Does this include the works of Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, and J.K. Rowling?

So long as the church of the fluffy pillow preaches homeschooling and wearing skirts he's in!

I'm a former poli sci nerd who loves the Sunday morning press shows. I always say I worship at "Our Lady of Candy Crowley".

I attend the same church! But I'm so devoted I worship on Saturdays AND Sundays! And any day I don't work :D

I attend the same church! But I'm so devoted I worship on Saturdays AND Sundays! And any day I don't work :D

My fellow parishioners, please join me in a round of hymnal praise for the Fluffy Pillow and his handmaiden, the Warm Comforter. :eusa-pray: :sleeping-sleep:

My fellow parishioners, please join me in a round of hymnal praise for the Fluffy Pillow and his handmaiden, the Warm Comforter. :eusa-pray: :sleeping-sleep:

May I add, the cuddling sleeping canine and/or feline.

I'm worshipping right now. Cozy blessings have rained down upon me.

May I add, the cuddling sleeping canine and/or feline.

Haha, yes, I'll join! :pray:

And now I'm put to shame by my much more observant and faithful canine! :lol:

In Anna's defense, when i use the trace technique to type on my smart phone (tracing a connecting line between the letters of the word without lifting your finger until the word is completed) my phone corrects "your" to "you're" despite me not hitting the 'e' key at any point. So it could be a smartphone being stupid... Or it could just be Anna being stupid.

I think that's called Swype, which iPhones don't have.

But there's an entire website dedicated to iPhone autocorrect being "helpful", so I'm willing to give her some benefit of the doubt here.

Smuggles may have taken down the cheerleader shot, but he left the video on his FB page. While he kinda sorta keeps it centered, its clear that he's paying special attention to the cheerleader with the short skirt on the far left... BAD BOY SMUGGLES!

:naughty:

Haha, yes, I'll join! :pray:

And now I'm put to shame by my much more observant and faithful canine! :lol:

I'm so devout I even worship some afternoons.

Anna Duggar just posted "Never look down on someone unless you're helping them up". Are they on ANOTHER missionary trip?

Anna Duggar just posted "Never look down on someone unless you're helping them up". Are they on ANOTHER missionary trip?

But, if you are helping them, you are wholly entitled to feel superiour? Who does she deign to help up?

Anna Duggar just posted "Never look down on someone* unless you're helping them up". Are they on ANOTHER missionary trip?

* Unless they are atheist, Muslim, Jewish, democrat, gay, transgender, wanting to have an abortion, feminist, having sex before marriage, divorced, using birth control.....

Wow, he's got the girliest hands I've ever seen on a man. Ever.

I've always thought "One of those kids are harboring homosexual feelings, there is NO way that they can statistically have that many kids and NOT have a homosexual child."

Not, after seeing that photo... I now know who fits the statistic.

I wear 8 rings and paint my fingernails all sorts of wacky colors and I don't even have hands that girly!!!!

I can't believe this. It is a quote from Adrienne on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It was said on Monday after someone mentioned that Adrienne left stains from her self tanner on Lisa's furniture. It is fun to see a quote taken out of context.

I can't believe this. It is a quote from Adrienne on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It was said on Monday after someone mentioned that Adrienne left stains from her self tanner on Lisa's furniture. It is fun to see a quote taken out of context.

Eh, I feel like I heard something along the same lines years ago. I think it's just one of those sayings that gets passed around a lot.

Eh, I feel like I heard something along the same lines years ago. I think it's just one of those sayings that gets passed around a lot.

I believe that quote is Jesse Jackson's from quite few years back.

So the 20 week abortion bill made it to the governor's desk, and the 12 week bill went back to the senate, and Josh hasn't said a THING about it?

So the 20 week abortion bill made it to the governor's desk, and the 12 week bill went back to the senate, and Josh hasn't said a THING about it?

I know, right? This is prime smuggly gloating... :confusion-seeingstars:

I wonder whats going on at the TTH. David and Priscilla have been quiet too...

I've always thought "One of those kids are harboring homosexual feelings, there is NO way that they can statistically have that many kids and NOT have a homosexual child."

Not, after seeing that photo... I now know who fits the statistic.

I wear 8 rings and paint my fingernails all sorts of wacky colors and I don't even have hands that girly!!!!

I'm confused. What does having feminine looking hands have anything to do with sexual orientation? My boyfriend's hands are far more slender and feminine than mine, but he's still straight, and I'm still more girly.

I think Josh's feminine hands are more indicative of his laziness and failure to do any work, than anything else.

Archived