IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

Buckle up, folks! Now that he is done saving teh bayeez Josh Duggar has a NEW CAUSE!

Wait for it....

TEXTING WHILE DRIVING! Ballpark, how many pics do we have of him takings pics while driving? 30? Is there no leg he wont hump?

So far I found ~115 pictures on his instagram that show stuff while driving. Some may be from inside the bus when someone else is driving, some may be from Anna as front passenger - but Smuggles .....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh... so it's the whole "do as I say don't do as I do" line now, eh, Joshie? Oh, I forgot. He's protected by God's grace from anything bad happening to him as a result of texting while driving. He's just talking about what could happen to the rest of us heathens who arent so godly.

Right. :roll: Because you wouldn't want someone who believes in evolution to teach your kids about the science behind balloons. You never know when they might slip up and be like "the air pressure in this balloon is caused by gas molecules NATURAL SELECTION bouncing off the walls at high PUNCTUATED EQUILIBRIUM speeds CARBON DATING ICE AGE WHALES EVOLVED FROM LAND MAMMALS".

Nope, we've got to let as many of our fundy friends place their product in our show as TLC will allow.

Wait, really? So the precursors of whales grew legs and lungs, crawled up on land, and then went back?

I suppose, now that I think about it, it makes sense, because I knew that whales were mammals who had live young and who breathed air....I just always assumed that they evolved in the sea.

My mind is utterly blown. In a good way.

Smugger talking about not texting and driving is like J'Chelle talking about birth control. They shouldn't speak of things that they know nothing about. Smugger will continue to break the law until he is caught. I'm sure if he is ever caught, he thinks he'll get a slap on the wrist, because he's a big TV star, and everyone knows him. Smugger is so self-centered, and thinks that he's famous. Ugh! :oops:

His latest pic is of a Textface education class at a junior high. I think that this switch to an anti-texting crusade is less "I'm doing this out of the goodness of my heart" and more "I'm doing this as part of my court-mandated community service for texting while driving."

98eab2ea829111e2a67a22000a9f3cad_6.jpg

bb664ef0828811e2837022000a1fa4bb_6.jpg

joshduggar #saynotodrugs 5h

rayofgrace Amen! 5h

ilovehorses2356 I am a Christian like you guys Josh 5h

rsbecker I wish this was around when I was in college. Might have avoided getting duped a couple of times 5h

panderbell420 Cannabis is not a drug. 4h

hhmommyaz Cannabis IS a drug. Not to mention it wreaks as if it came from a skunk butt. Drug, noun: A substance that has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body, in particular. 4h

carencollins Just because some hippie states are making it legal doesn't mean it's not a drug 4h

notaloserlikeyou But the coffee you just posted is a stimulant/drug. 4h (thats me :D)

rsbecker Didn't cocaine go out of style in the 80's? Or did it sneak back in with skinny jeans and Ray Bans? 4h

sans_chess_piece Forget the cafe latte screw the raspberry ice tea, a malibu and coke for you, a g&t for me! 4h

malmorrison Just say no to drugs. No tea, coffee, or soda!! CAFFEINE KILLS. 4h

jimmy1826 @malmorrison so does driving, eating, drinking, getting out of the bed in the morning, and life; everything you do is slowly killing you, then you die. Caffeine kills just as much as you walking to your mailbox. 2h

malmorrison @jimmy1826 I'm joking. "Just say no to drugs" is silly cause most Americans consume drugs everyday and don't think twice about it. It's silly to teach kids to say no to all drugs when we do it with a coke in hand. 2h

jimmy1826 @malmorrison right, that's why Americans are still uncivilized in what drugs really are. They make it seem as if you do anything they deem a drug, you'll die. But, all of their food products, and sodas are FILLED with preservatives and flavor enhancing drugs, and yet somehow they still think something as harmless as Marijuana is a DRUG. Legalizing it will not only stimulate our economy as a billion dollar industry, it will put a huge dent in the Drug Cartel's business. The only reason why, is because legalizing it would put all the pharmaceutical companies out of business. 1h

malmorrison @jimmy1826 I personally would rather my kid accidentally have a pot brownie than get addicted to high fructose corn syrup. Just my opinion. 1h

jimmy1826 @malmorrison finally someone with some common sense. 53min

oneheartbeat1096 I was just learning about this at about the time @joshduggar posted this. :D 29min

8517d122826d11e2ab5722000a9e0907_6.jpg

Is he at an EBIL public high school? And if you ask me, his excessive junk food intake is a form of drug.

So far I found ~115 pictures on his instagram that show stuff while driving. Some may be from inside the bus when someone else is driving, some may be from Anna as front passenger - but Smuggles .....

The ones I've saved so far are only ones where it is obvious that he is driving. Some are very clearly from the driver's side. Like the one where he takes a photo of the speedometer as he is going down the interstate.

I'm just relieved he showed us his cup of coffee this morning! Now my day is complete! UGH.....his ignorance is too much!!

What will it take to make Smugger see that he's not above the law? An arrest and jail time for texting and driving? I think that even if he was arrested, he'd still do the same thing he did before. Smugger is a jackass, and needs to realize that it's not all about him. You have a wife, and two young children. Do you think about them? Or just yourself?

Okay. I'm screencapping all the photos that are obvious pictures of Josh driving while taking Instagram pictures. I'm including the web address to the picture on the pictures themselves, so people who might not believe them can type in the address and see for themselves. I'm also blurring out the faces of his children, just on the off chance they get uploaded elsewhere ... I don't want it to seem like the children are the focus of this in any way.

Mods, should I upload them all here? Would you like them e-mailed or PM'd to you? Perhaps a page can be created just with those screencaps along with links, for any future reference.

I already sent one to TextFace. Let's see what they do with it or if they're willing to cover up for Josh. If they don't post it, they deserve to be called out on it.

Okay. I'm screencapping all the photos that are obvious pictures of Josh driving while taking Instagram pictures. I'm including the web address to the picture on the pictures themselves, so people who might not believe them can type in the address and see for themselves. I'm also blurring out the faces of his children, just on the off chance they get uploaded elsewhere ... I don't want it to seem like the children are the focus of this in any way.

Mods, should I upload them all here? Would you like them e-mailed or PM'd to you? Perhaps a page can be created just with those screencaps along with links, for any future reference.

I already sent one to TextFace. Let's see what they do with it or if they're willing to cover up for Josh. If they don't post it, they deserve to be called out on it.

Maybe you could just make a google doc or open picasa album for them? You could link it here and have watchdog add it to the reference library.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12

That's what I was thinking. I'll do just a blogger or wordpress account and post it all in one page ... then I can update as he keeps posting more.

I get the sense that if Smugs was drinking and driving, somehow these leg humpers would still find a way to defend him because he's doing it in a godly way, or some such shit. Or if we point it out then we're mean for not praying for him. :roll:

So did someone already submit this to that no texting&driving website.

If Smuggar was caught drinking and driving the leghumpers would defend him without a doubt. Smuggar (as long as he didn't maim or kill anybody) could try for an endorsement deal. Since he is such a holier than thou, self righteous asshat, he could star in new ads for Absolut Vodka. I can imagine it now: Absolut Christians drink Absolut Vodka. :angelic-halofell:

Is he at an EBIL public high school? And if you ask me, his excessive junk food intake is a form of drug.

Someone needs to give him some "special" brownies. Smuggar is already a food addict, he could gain enough weight that he could draw that EVIL Government Disability and not even have the car lot. Smuggar needs to remember that "if it's clear, it's his window to weight gain" (to paraphrase Dr. Nick Riviera from the episode of The Simpsons where Homer gained enough weight to be on disability). Also, Smuggar would look good in a mumu and a fat guy cap like Homer. :lol:

I found this one interesting, because he is so stupid.

09d0c1fc82d811e28b3722000a1f99d9_6.jpg

joshduggar Never realized the many different kinds of ramen noodle soup that Walmart has in stock. Must be a ton of people living off this stuff! 16h

issymommy30 Yep since it is so affordable 16h

comicstar Your mom says it's full of protein. 16h

michelleandjaret My family only eats that stuff when we have nothing else to make. 16h

kaytyogren I know a lot of people who eat it for lunch at work and school. Or who have it around for busy days at home. I rarely eat it but if I have to, creamy chicken is the best. 16h

angelusarequiem well when you're 7 months pregnant and your food stamps are canceled because you supposed to make too much money when you really don't it's technically with what you have to eat 16h

kblmumof4 It has WAY too much sodium for me. Some of the flavours have as much as %67 16h

mrsgrffn We love ramen at our house. :) 16h

rcoopswife01 They also have MSG in them. And that's not good for u. I don't eat then. I get a really bad migraine. 16h

mamakautz I've seen video of how long it takes to digest this. It's so bad for you. 15h

sans_chess_piece Nothing like getting off on shaming less fortunate. 15h

loribethartstar We love them here. My youngest thinks its great if I say we are having ramen noodles but I would say we eat them maybe once a month. Sometimes twice. And I don't use all the seasoning that comes with it because it is so high in sodium. 15h

missxoxovee College kid food! 15h

tonyabarnard Waaay too much sodium & MSG...but affordable, definitely affordable. 14h

ashtontaylor_ Good stuff. 14h

notaloserlikeyou The irony is that the Walmart workers are the ones living off it. 14h

ardudzinski @notaloserlikeyou truth! 14h

cultmasterjan We are fans of the difficult to find cheese ones.....!(true story) 13h

meetvirginias7 Single people! 11h

rsbecker I understand some wal-mart stores even sell fresh produce. I wouldn't know. 11h

amberrosenewman It's so bad for you. 9h

mrsgrffn Lots of things are "bad for you" in excess. Ramen is probably the least of many people's worries. 8h

I enjoy the FJers comments.

I found this one interesting, because he is so stupid.

09d0c1fc82d811e28b3722000a1f99d9_6.jpg

I enjoy the FJers comments.

When the TLC money runs out, I'm sure Smugs will be one of the "tons of people" eating ramen noodles.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived