IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

79ee312476dd11e2895222000aaa0568_6.jpg

This year Smugs got TWO bouquets from the grocery store! Good job smuggles! I bet the "babysitting" he arranged is one of the J'slaves.

Lunch break? You mean, he went to work? Not in a suit... I call BULLSHIT!

On the plus side, he looks so much healthier and thinner in that photo! I hope one day he realises it takes a hell of a lot more than flowers on V-Day to be a good husband.....Also why does he have to take her out to eat, he could of you know cooked for Anna for once!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so he got her babysitter for HIS lunch break... so he could enjoy lunch. Too bad he probably didn't give her the day off

Also, um.... I'm not sure I would eat anything HE cooked. Has he cooked, EVER, on the show?

This year Smugs got TWO bouquets from the grocery store! Good job smuggles! I bet the "babysitting" he arranged is one of the J'slaves.

Yup, he probably got Joy to babysit.

Josh Duggar â€@joshduggar

Had one on one time with two aspiring leaders today seeking some of the highest offices here in Arkansas. Glad people of this caliber exist!

When did this meeting occur? After the "lunch break?"

He looks an awful like Jim Boob in that picture.... anybody else see it?

I don't. I always only see Michelle when I look at him. He's her boy, through and through.

That wording is awfully clumsy. It sounds like there were at least three people present, which rules out "one on one time".

That wording is awfully clumsy. It sounds like there were at least three people present, which rules out "one on one time".

SOTDRT in action.........

I was going to comment on the wording, but he could be having two separate meetings. He'd probably prefer that, since it's more time away from work.

I was going to comment on the wording, but he could be having two separate meetings. He'd probably prefer that, since it's more time away from work.

Since someone called him the little governor when he was a little boy, I am sure he wants to be working in the "higher offices."

ee786428770611e2bcd822000a9f129c_6.jpg

[ @ ] mackynziesmom Mackenzie's Valentines Day manicure! 2h

[ @ ] lindslightyear Oh my lanta ^ 2h

[ @ ] alexamksmith Cute 2h

[ @ ] mrs_derouen Super cute! 1h

[ @ ] laxgirl707 Super super cute 1h

[ @ ] dolphins1096 Super super super cute 16min

[ @ ] carlislemelanie the little white♡!!! @mackynziesmom 1min

[ @ ] mackynziesmom Mackenzie's Valentines Day manicure! 2h

[ @ ]

She can't spell her own child's name? SOTDRT FAIL.

Also, um.... I'm not sure I would eat anything HE cooked. Has he cooked, EVER, on the show?

I know he grilled steak and bell peppers once. Anna made the rest of the sides to go with the meal.

To me the real problem here is the wording of the last sentence. Dividing people into different "calibers" is just so far from everything the man they claim to be followers of ever preached, sometimes I wonder what exactly it is that they read as scripture, it sure as hell is not the Bible I read!

Once a week, every week, Joshie dumps the kids with a sister and takes his wife out for dinner. (I think couple time is important, I just get really sick of his bragging about it.) Valentines Day and what does he do ... leaves the kids with a sister and takes Anna out for lunch. It is quite sad that he realises it is important to spend time with his wife out but the only thing he knows how to do is go to restaurants.

Joshie, there is so much out there to do ... what about a music concert, a movie, a bike ride, a bush walk? I am sure your wife has interests other than her children and eating. Find out what they are and invest time in her.

Those flowers look like he stole them from a cemetery.

David probably helped him get them. But its not stealing, its gleaning, because Christians would never steal :P

Joshie, there is so much out there to do ... what about a music concert, a movie, a bike ride, a bush walk? I am sure your wife has interests other than her children and eating. Find out what they are and invest time in her.

Word.

One of the things I find most disturbing about fundies is what seems to be a complete disregard (not the word I'm looking for, but it's early) for individuality. It's like they're Zombies For Jesus (and damn happy to be!) Interchangeable "personalities", attitudes and "interests".

Ugh, and Josh gets praised for doing the most unimaginative, generic, half-assed Valentine's crap.

Once a week, every week, Joshie dumps the kids with a sister and takes his wife out for dinner. (I think couple time is important, I just get really sick of his bragging about it.) Valentines Day and what does he do ... leaves the kids with a sister and takes Anna out for lunch. It is quite sad that he realises it is important to spend time with his wife out but the only thing he knows how to do is go to restaurants.

It's clear that I will not make a good wife. I see something is off with the "flower arrangement" and not roses. Did he buy individual bouquets and just place them in a vase?

Those look like the flowers from Costco, 3 bouquets. Now, I don't knock Costco flowers. I think they are awesome. For 15 bucks you get some really nice bouquets. It does look like he stuck them all in a vase. I'm going to say that his is better than Josh's usual half dead florals. I do laugh at the idea that he's just home for lunchtime, his lunch "hours" must span 3 or 4 hours a day.

I have long wondered why going to eat is the ONLY kind of date they have. Tonight I'm being taken to the ballet (and out for oysters beforehand... LOVE OYSTERS). After the ballet we'll probably get a drink and dessert at a restaurant we like but avoid on holidays like V-day (frankly its expensive enough on regular days!). I'm betting my spinach breakfast smoothie that he took her to that market grill place.

^I'm 99.5% sure they went to Olive Garden, I recognize the salad bowl & decor.

While I enjoy Olive Garden, I would not be too thrilled about going their for VDay. If they have commercials on TV, it might not be romantic. General rule of thumb.

They clearly have plenty of money, why couldn't he have a florist put together her favorite flowers and then go to a cute restaurant that serves some of her favorites? Or pick up a variety of food & drinks for a picnic? Everything the Duggar's do is so so generic. Holidays & birthdays should not be one size fits all

Archived