IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

I'm confused. What does having feminine looking hands have anything to do with sexual orientation? My boyfriend's hands are far more slender and feminine than mine, but he's still straight, and I'm still more girly.

I think Josh's feminine hands are more indicative of his laziness and failure to do any work, than anything else.

I couldn't agree more. Josh's hands are what happens when somone never does a lick of work, and are not indicative of gender orientation.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, did Josh & Anna take a quick trip to Houston to visit her sisters Rebekah and Susanna?

Twitter: McKenzie Behler â€@mckbehler 5h

My dad met the Duggars with all 55358846 of their kids at the airport in Houston.. Wtf #dying

Matt Smedley â€@smed63 4h

I just saw 28% of the Duggar family boarding their flight in Houston to NW Arkansas Regional Airport.

I'm confused. What does having feminine looking hands have anything to do with sexual orientation? My boyfriend's hands are far more slender and feminine than mine, but he's still straight, and I'm still more girly.

I think Josh's feminine hands are more indicative of his laziness and failure to do any work, than anything else.

In this post veron1que implies her boyfriend is lazy. :naughty:

Something random I just noticed - Check out his hand!

So soft and subtle, very feminine... I seriously did a double take and thought there must have been a chick next to them in the photo that was cropped out, but nope, its Smuggums hand!

9dea749052e111e2b2c322000a1f9804_7.jpg

off topic: but those two (josh and anna); look like they could pass as brother and sister, they're probably related and don't know/don't care? :think:

Hmm, did Josh & Anna take a quick trip to Houston to visit her sisters Rebekah and Susanna?

Twitter: McKenzie Behler â€@mckbehler 5h

My dad met the Duggars with all 55358846 of their kids at the airport in Houston.. Wtf #dying

Matt Smedley â€@smed63 4h

I just saw 28% of the Duggar family boarding their flight in Houston to NW Arkansas Regional Airport.

That could explain the radio silence for the past few days. I wonder if David lugged priss along to see the baby.

No new tagged pics on instagram, though :(

In this post veron1que implies her boyfriend is lazy. :naughty:

:lol: Possibly, but I did buy him that Olay dish soap with moisturizer for when he does the dishes. ;)

d0784bba7ee411e2b60722000a9f09f0_6.jpg

He's back!

Vanilla lemonade? You know, I like vanilla, and I like lemon, but I just can't picture them together. Maybe it tastes like one of those lemon cakes.

Vanilla lemonade? You know, I like vanilla, and I like lemon, but I just can't picture them together. Maybe it tastes like one of those lemon cakes.

Need vodka.

Oooh, Vanilla Stoli and lemonade.

Thanks for the cocktail inspiration, Smugs! :lol:

He's finally useful for something!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hooked on Science guy is at the Duggars...

549897_466993693354319_1351179191_n.jpg

Hooked on Science

Like This PageLiked · 27 minutes ago

Doing science with the Duggar Family. It turns out one of the Duggar kids, Jason, is Hooked on Science! Look for the video and more pictures from my visit. Go to duggarfamily.com/ to learn more about the Duggar Family.— in Springdale, AR.

Like · · Share

10916_466993680020987_1028106350_n.jpg

He drinks, he just hasn't posted it online because the Church of the Holy Gothard is a lot stricter on drinking alcohol than skipping work, scaring your children, eating out frivolously or being a dick.

Who is this "hook on science' guy? Is he gothard approved? Or are the Duggars just that desperate for an f u internets! moment?

Archived