IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

He drinks, he just hasn't posted it online because the Church of the Holy Gothard is a lot stricter on drinking alcohol than skipping work, scaring your children, eating out frivolously or being a dick.

allohol or omfg dancing!!! :o

the wedding episode puzzled me most...

I hope that the science guy and Boob and the science guy discussed overpopulation.

I'd rather discuss evolution, I hope this guy dropped some phrases to ponder over!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Science they believe in science oh sorry this is a STFU internet moment for sure and who is the lass in the purple skirt.

who's the girl in the purple skirt? She doesn't look like a Duggar.

She's not one. She looks like she's a sister to the boy in the orange cap and the one next to Justin.

I wonder who that family is? Are they the kids of the science guy, family friends, or are there any other Duggar cousins other than Amy we dont know of?

Who's the very pregnant woman in the striped shirt?

LOL I think that's Joy. I think the crappy food is catching up with her earlier than the rest of them.

The science guy is just doing elementary-level science experiments, so nothing they need to be afraid of. Probably stuff like baking soda + vinegar = volcano erupting! It kind of makes me sad to hear that Jason is interested in science, though, knowing that this is probably the pinnacle of his science education, and that they'll steer him into used car sales or the like. What a waste of human potential...

Wonder if folks are starting to see them for what they are and they are getting flack? That's the only reason I can I think that they might be desperate to show that they really must believe in science if they have a science guy shown on a totally staged TV show. Yeah, right that'll work.

ETA: And furthermore, looking at the group picture above thread, I really have to wonder how those adult kids feel having to participate in what is basically an elementary level child's activity? Another way these fundie adult children are infantilized.

LOL I think that's Joy. I think the crappy food is catching up with her earlier than the rest of them.

I think Joy looks great. But you're right, that little girl's head and shoulder is probably creating the illusion of a pregnant belly.

I think Joy looks great. But you're right, that little girl's head and shoulder is probably creating the illusion of a pregnant belly.

I don't think most of Joy's clothes were bought for her. She doesn't have the same body type as her older sisters and the hand me downs aren't working for her.

Who's the very pregnant woman in the striped shirt?

Holy shit I had to do a double take there as I thought one of the daughters was actually pregnant but enlarging the pic it's looks like JOy is stooped slightly and a food belly for sure.

I don't think most of Joy's clothes were bought for her. She doesn't have the same body type as her older sisters and the hand me downs aren't working for her.

That and her posture in that photo.

Poor Joy no clothes to actually call her own. I'm pissed off on her behalf.

I have to wonder how some of the older kids got out of this kiddie project. Jessa,Jinger,Jana, Josiah and Joseph all seem to be MIA. John David looks less than thrilled to be their.

I thought it was Joy as well. Poor girl looks so uncomfortable in those ill fitting clothes. I wonder why she wasn't in the group photo.

So basically, because Joy isn't showing any thigh or collarbone and she is wearing a skirt, the average person won't be defrauded by her curves. Yea, right. Duggar logic is simply amazing.

The hooked on science guy is't hooked on science. The hooked on science guy is a creationist.

http://www.semissourian.com/story/1817018.html

Right. :roll: Because you wouldn't want someone who believes in evolution to teach your kids about the science behind balloons. You never know when they might slip up and be like "the air pressure in this balloon is caused by gas molecules NATURAL SELECTION bouncing off the walls at high PUNCTUATED EQUILIBRIUM speeds CARBON DATING ICE AGE WHALES EVOLVED FROM LAND MAMMALS".

Nope, we've got to let as many of our fundy friends place their product in our show as TLC will allow.

To good to be true then for the science guy. Damn. Well I hope one of the kids asks leading questions and they don't have the answers and he/she asks for it to be googled wonder how they'll avoid that one eh?

who's the girl in the purple skirt? She doesn't look like a Duggar.

Whoever it is, she looks really uncomfortable.

She's not one. She looks like she's a sister to the boy in the orange cap and the one next to Justin.

Boy in the orange cap? I think that's actually one of the J-slaves, unless you're referring to someone else that I'm missing. The safety goggles are distorting her features so I can't tell which one it is, but you can see long hair coming down over one shoulder. You can see her from the back at the far right of the other picture, too.

Archived