IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

I wonder what Anna's parents think of good 'ol Joshie at the state capitol every other day while pregnant Anna is home with their two children? According to their beliefs; shouldn't he be bringing his family with him to the capitol meetings just like his father??? When does he find time to lead the family in Bible reading? And why does he support the state university when he and his children are not allowed to attend?

I strongly believe that he SHOULD be dragging them along but cant due to TLC. The "roe" outing to DC resulted in too many pictures of M'kid 3 and any more, especially due to the fact that she's a month further along, would most definitely violate their exclusivity contracts.

I feel bad that she's held in my assumed isolation due to his "employment" choices.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else see the picture he posted earlier of the cheerleaders? It was definitely there is afternoon and now it's gone... One of the comments was "Nike!"

ETA: Anna removed the comments from the church member on the picture of Mackynzie's haircut... They're really on a roll today.

The photo was definitely Nike! on my FB feed this morning. I was really surprised.

I wish Josh would enroll at the University of Arkansas instead of loiter at state Capitol events. It'd be a good route into politics too, a good number of state politicians and House representatives attended a local public university (also known as evil liberal statist institute if you're asking Geoff the Jackass Bot). Not that I really want him to be successful at that, but you'd think he would want to be educated and at the same level as those he runs shoulders with.

Surprised their daughter doesn't have to let her hair grow long.

Maybe it's kept short out of laziness? If it's short, Anna doesn't have to spend a lot of time styling it and keeping it from looking like a tumbleweed.

ETA: I'm surprised that Anna doesn't cut Mackynzie's hair. I remember an episode where Anna was cutting Josh's hair with clippers to save money. It seems like the Duggars are moving away from the DIY home hair salon (all of them, not just Josh and Anna).

Maybe it's kept short out of laziness? If it's short, Anna doesn't have to spend a lot of time styling it and keeping it from looking like a tumbleweed.

ETA: I'm surprised that Anna doesn't cut Mackynzie's hair. I remember an episode where Anna was cutting Josh's hair with clippers to save money. It seems like the Duggars are moving away from the DIY home hair salon (all of them, not just Josh and Anna).

On the other hand, hair grows faster and more lush if it´s been cut very short until the girl is 5.

On the other hand, hair grows faster and more lush if it´s been cut very short until the girl is 5.

That's a myth. Hair doesn't care if it's cut, it's dead material.

If that's true i couldn't imagine what my hair would be like now if my parents had done that. My hair already has to be thinned once a month just to keep in manageable.

I didn't get a real hair cut until I was 5, just a few ends cut ever now and then but nothing to actually keep my hair short.

Keeping a girl's hair cut short is more about it being easier for the parent and child, especially if they have thin hair that doesn't easily stay in bow or clips. Which would be all in their face when they played.

mackynziesmom Had a gr8 time at you're home today! You're such an awesome friend @raschofield

makes me cringe that these people are going to teach children ... or is it autocorrect?

mackynziesmom Had a gr8 time at you're home today! You're such an awesome friend @raschofield

makes me cringe that these people are going to teach children ... or is it autocorrect?

We can all hope that it's auto-correct, but I don't think it is. I have been teaching my DD at 7 how to determine which your/you're to use and she gets about 80% of the time.

Although I was in a different fundie movement than the Duggars, we also had to wear long skirts and not cut our hair. In our circle, no one female cut their hair, no matter the age. That's why I was surprised they cut their daughter's hair. I would've thought Gothard forbid such things.

I think theyre drifting away from Gothard now, theyre certainly not as fundie as their families. Hopefully this means their kids will get a slightly better life.

Reminds me when I was in college and one ditsy girl asked another, "What religion are you." And the other replied, "Methodist". Then the first said, "Oh my gosh, me too! I'm Methodist!" And they had this squealing gleefull moment.

So I imagine, "Oh my gosh, you homeschool and wear skirts too? We are soooo the same religion! Yippee!" And God is like :doh:

No it doesn't. Hair grows from the scalp, not the ends. Cutting it has no effect whatsoever on the rate of growth or the number of hairs that grow.

Keeping the split ends cut off makes the hair look nicer, though.

Meanwhile... back in the real world...

f4b2bf527ad811e28c7c22000a1fb876_6.jpg

Poor kid doesnt look happy!

Taymorgan13 has been posting up a storm! Glad to see their "beliefs" are homeschooling and skirts... is that all?

There's that other guy, what's-his-name, God's son, the name will come to me. Well for now we'll stick with skirts.

I'm going to start a religion based on British novels and cute boots.

I think Miss Raquel already has a lock on that one.

I'm going to start a religion based on British novels and cute boots.

Throw in some coffee/chocolate or nail polish, and i will follow you.

I don't think it's autocorrect unless Anna really badly misspelled your.

I don't think it's autocorrect unless Anna really badly misspelled your.

In Anna's defense, when i use the trace technique to type on my smart phone (tracing a connecting line between the letters of the word without lifting your finger until the word is completed) my phone corrects "your" to "you're" despite me not hitting the 'e' key at any point. So it could be a smartphone being stupid... Or it could just be Anna being stupid.

What exactly was he supposed to be doing there? I mean, besides meeting people. Was he invited? did someone really want his input?

I don't think he's electable. JD couldn't even win in a local race twice over.

Archived