IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

"joshduggar This is seriously among the nicest building of all the high schools in the nation! "

Grammar aside (and I'm a copy editor but don't pick on grammar on posts; don't proof my own) how the effing hell would Smuggar know what all the high schools in the nations look like? Oh, I've never been to a high school, and don't associate with people who have been to a public high school, but if I tell you this is great will you please, please elect me to some public office? I don't understand what public offices are, or what they mean, but man, you have a nice building, so vote for me to do something I don't understand, except that babies are gifts.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anna appears to be at the TTH helping with the "banquet."

a26dc7ac762611e28b3722000a1f99d9_6.jpg

So.... of course... Joshie is nowhere to be found...

67259ac0762711e28a0c22000a9d0ded_6.jpg

What the fuck does he know about schools? Who the fuck let him in??? Go to work you lazy ass!

The outside landscape looks similar to out west, like in Colorado. That's not in Arkansas, no way. So why is he in a high school out in the western half of the US and not home? Don't tell him he spoke to high schoolers. No offense Josh, but they are probably more intelligent than you are. You can blame your parents for that though.

The outside landscape looks similar to out west, like in Colorado. That's not in Arkansas, no way. So why is he in a high school out in the western half of the US and not home? Don't tell him he spoke to high schoolers. No offense Josh, but they are probably more intelligent than you are. You can blame your parents for that though.

Per the instagram tag it is Har-Ber High school in Arkansas.

Help! I'm a dipshit who chooses to drive gas-guzzling vehicles! Blame the gubmint!

Quit yer bitchin Smuggar. I'm paying 3.64!

I paid $3.89 for premium just last week when I filled my Mini up. I had the cashier $40 and got fifty cents in change. I do admit, though, to going to one of the most expensive gas stations around as they don't put ethanol in any of their gasolines. Ethanol might be hard on the engine and the few extra cents I pay is much cheaper than a new engine. There's also the issue of all the corn used in fuel driving up the cost of corn for human food.

Quit yer bitchin Smuggar. I'm paying 3.64!

Gas is $3.85/gal for regular near me - and that's on the cheap side. It's $3.95 for midgrade and $4.05 for premium.

Edited for clarification.

1,359 € per liter for regular here at the discount gas station, which is 1,82 $ for 0.26gal. Just sayin´... :violin:

I paid $3.89 for premium just last week when I filled my Mini up. I had the cashier $40 and got fifty cents in change. I do admit, though, to going to one of the most expensive gas stations around as they don't put ethanol in any of their gasolines. Ethanol might be hard on the engine and the few extra cents I pay is much cheaper than a new engine. There's also the issue of all the corn used in fuel driving up the cost of corn for human food.

I too get gas only from a station that is ethanol-free. There is only one such station near where we live. My husband filled up his van yesterday at $3.649 a gallon yesterday. I'm sure the gas station owner is happy to get nearly all our business :)

1,359 € per liter for regular here at the discount gas station, which is 1,82 $ for 0.26gal. Just sayin´... :violin:

Oh, you lucky one! I pay 1,65€ /liter. 6,18€ /gallon, $8,27/gallon.

The stupid, it burns.

I usually pay about $1.40 - $1.50 per litre for premium. This is at a full service non chain petrol station so its usually a tiny bit more expensive than getting it at BP or Caltex. Also both the major supermarket chains have fuel vouchers so you can get 4-8c off.

I usually pay about $1.40 - $1.50 per litre for premium. This is at a full service non chain petrol station so its usually a tiny bit more expensive than getting it at BP or Caltex. Also both the major supermarket chains have fuel vouchers so you can get 4-8c off.

This in New Zealand by any chance? Otherwise, where?

Sounds like it, but cheaper...?

We sometimes can get up to 40c off a litre!!

Gas is $3.85/gal for regular near me - and that's on the cheap side. It's $3.95 for midgrade and $4.05 for premium.

Edited for clarification.

$ 4.27 / gallon for regular around here, which is actually pretty cheap for this area.

My history teacher once told me that his American friends left a message after bush elected saying:

'Although we elected an idiot, our petrol is still very cheap! Ha'

Instead of bitching about gas-prices that really are ridiculously low compared to the most other western countries no to mention to the great damage it's doing to the environment (but then global warming is just a hoax as we all know), he should be using his "influence" to make it illeagal to build roads without sidewalks or maybe even get a decent public transportation system going :o

Michael has a very tiny violin he can play for daddy.

Oh, stop with your Euros and your litres, foreigners!! Joshie wouldn't know how to convert a Euro to a Dollar, or Liter to a Gallon if his life depended on it!! : )

I would bet big money that the Duggar SOTDR curriculum does NOT include the Metric System. Michelle probably thinks its Unchristian and UnAmerican!!

Oh, stop with your Euros and your litres, foreigners!! Joshie wouldn't know how to convert a Euro to a Dollar, or Liter to a Gallon if his life depended on it!! : )

I would bet big money that the Duggar SOTDR curriculum does NOT include the Metric System. Michelle probably thinks its Unchristian and UnAmerican!!

His only concept of liters is that he can buy a liter of sweet tea for $1.99 at the gas station or a gallon for the same price at the supermarket.

I´m pretty sure, the Duggar SOTDR Curriculum classifies everthing which is not JB & M´chelle property or under control of a like-minded fundie family (including all that parts of Springdale which aren´t a Duggar compound or the Samaritan thrift store) as "Savage territory we desperatly need to make mission trips to!" :pray:

So no need for the Metric system. And very limited need for the US customary units too.

Also, this way homeschooling is not too much hassle for M´chelle.

More soak and multiply time!

that's why I used teh interwebz to convert mine ^^ wouldn't want to do something as confusing as introducing the witchcraft that is £!

Double post above removed. _lilith

79ee312476dd11e2895222000aaa0568_6.jpg

[ @ ] mackynziesmom Surprise!!!! Josh brought me flowers and arranged babysitting for his lunch break! 20min

[ @ ] rachellowderr So sweet! 20min

[ @ ] mama2eight Happy Valentines Day:) 19min

[ @ ] teamdojo1 Soooo sweet! @mackynziesmom 18min

[ @ ] bri_reps_the_king Awww 16min

[ @ ] elzbeth_rose Omg that's so romantic 13min

[ @ ] isabelle_staab Awwwww 9min

[ @ ] kingsqueen75 That's so sweet! Hope y'all have a great date! :) 6min

[ @ ] soccerfreak667 Aawww 6min

[ @ ] amberrosenewman Great pic! *frame* 5min

[ @ ] imjoshwalsh Good man! 56s

This year Smugs got TWO bouquets from the grocery store! Good job smuggles! I bet the "babysitting" he arranged is one of the J'slaves.

Lunch break? You mean, he went to work? Not in a suit... I call BULLSHIT!

21c7bd2876e011e2aeb222000a1f9e7e_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Late lunch with my Valentine! @mackynziesmom 1min

I notice smuggles is wearing a flag pin. I guess he was back leghumping a politician earlier in the day.

Archived