IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

8:30 AM is not "sunrise"

e2b98b4e599711e2bc2222000a1f98f9_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Sunrise! #clouds #noedit 2h

[ @ ] samandchloe Looks great josh :) 2h

[ @ ] natalie_112233 So gorgeous! 2h

[ @ ] mollyreed_12 So pretty 2h

[ @ ] serendipity_blooms God is so beautiful 58min

[ @ ] duckylou222 amazing!!:):):) 47min

9AM is not "early morning"

02247eda59a211e2ab6822000a1fbc38_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar He's got the early morning blues! #michael #breakfast 44min

[ @ ] morknotmindy I'm right there with ya' kiddo! 38min

[ @ ] duckylou222 he is so so adorable god really blessed you a ton!!:):) 37min

[ @ ] imjoshwalsh I like that guy 27min

However, that child is tired! Perhaps you shouldnt have stayed up so late watching football!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know that "Nike" was anything other than a sports brand until this thread ~ and I had a mostly normal public school education.

Good grief! Smuggar posts a totally ordinary picture of clouds, mislabels it as sunrise, and the leghumping begins.

However, that child is tired! Perhaps you shouldnt have stayed up so late watching football!

He's either completely exhausted or he's doing a damn good Auntie Jordyn impression.

Good grief! Smuggar posts a totally ordinary picture of clouds, mislabels it as sunrise, and the leghumping begins.

I can't believe how much this guy needs to post every freaking moment of his life. Guess he likes the attention from the leghumpers fans but it really showcases his stupidity.

As another poster pointed out, if he ever needs to go out and find a real job, it's gonna be one more obstacle to finding one. He's got boatloads of stupid stuff over all over the internet.

I can't believe how much this guy needs to post every freaking moment of his life. Guess he likes the attention from the leghumpers fans but it really showcases his stupidity.

As another poster pointed out, if he ever needs to go out and find a real job, it's gonna be one more obstacle to finding one. He's got boatloads of stupid stuff over all over the internet.

He'd never last at a real job even if he got one so its a moot point. Can you imagine Josh getting to work by 8am, putting in a fully 8 to 9 hour day of having someone else tell him what to do and then coming home to do it all over again? No, if anything he'd be like his brother in-law John Schrader. He'd play at working here and there and then quit for some stupid reason and make it sound like it was "G-d's will"... make the wife and kids live in a trailer while they camp out in the yards of people who can't say no to them all the while shilling for money for some mission trip that will never happen. Its not a tough life because wifey is the one who will make sure everything gets taken care of and he just has to worry about shmoozing and driving.

He'd never last at a real job even if he got one so its a moot point. Can you imagine Josh getting to work by 8am, putting in a fully 8 to 9 hour day of having someone else tell him what to do and then coming home to do it all over again? No, if anything he'd be like his brother in-law John Schrader. He'd play at working here and there and then quit for some stupid reason and make it sound like it was "G-d's will"... make the wife and kids live in a trailer while they camp out in the yards of people who can't say no to them all the while shilling for money for some mission trip that will never happen. Its not a tough life because wifey is the one who will make sure everything gets taken care of and he just has to worry about shmoozing and driving.

Completely agree with you. He doesn't have the discipline to do the day to day grind of working. I can easily see him doing something along the lines of his BIL and other fundie husbands / fathers who quit their jobs and make their families economically suffer for it, all in the name of the Big Sky Daddy's will. It's just that I am not sure he would even get a job in the first place if he tried. In part of what he has strewn all over the internet in addition to lack of education and real work experience. Plus I get the feeling that the Duggar family isn't all that popular in NWA, their immediate community in which they live. Am I correct in this? If so, that would be another obstacle.

0af195d059b511e28f4222000a1fb75e_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Matching sock monkey day! 32min

[ @ ] tlilly13 Too Cute!!! 30min

[ @ ] chrissykehoe And the purse! Hahaha! She is adorable! 30min

[ @ ] kellyr06 Hehe! Too cute! 26min

really glad to see that smuggums is spending time with the fam. I'm assuming thats the coach purse he got Anna at the outlet and was so proud on himself. I'm impressed its held up this long!

Mac tooks miserable as well. I wonder what they're up to...

538a791059ba11e281d822000a1f9682_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar #lol #california #regulations 13min

[ @ ] dwcline What is legal in California queers and dope. 10min

[ @ ] kristinmonroe @dwcline "dope" as you call it is not legal in the state of California (with the exception of medicinal use). You must be thinking of Colorado & Washington. I know the state of California has that reputation of being full of stoned hippies. But it's really not the case. 2min

[ @ ] mallorynicole0912 Queers? That is so rude. 2min

I'm guessing its a gun...

538a791059ba11e281d822000a1f9682_6.jpg

I'm guessing its a gun...

Yes. That's a gun case. They all say something to the extent of "Not Legal in California". I own two handguns and both the cases say that.

Before I alarm anyone, I am an extremely safe/skilled gun owner. All guns are locked away in biometric safes. I have taken many classes, up through tactical skills. We also shoot mainly for sport and I partake in some target shooting competitions. We have also started trap shooting, which is a blast.

ETA: I also find it rather scary that someone as ignorant and derpy-derp as Smuggar owns a firearm. Especially with young children in his home.

0af195d059b511e28f4222000a1fb75e_6.jpg

really glad to see that smuggums is spending time with the fam. I'm assuming thats the coach purse he got Anna at the outlet and was so proud on himself. I'm impressed its held up this long!

Mac tooks miserable as well. I wonder what they're up to...

Is Josh aware that a sea urchin has attached itself to his daughter's head?

tide7.jpg

Seriously, what an ugly decoration to slap on a little girl. Put her in more pink, please! We didn't get the idea! :roll:

e2b98b4e599711e2bc2222000a1f98f9_6.jpg

9AM is not "early morning"

0830 is about the time to see the sunrise around ere this time of the year, lol.

So Josh posts a pick of a "sunrise" at 8:30am (CST), then a pick of Michael at 9:00am (CST), and then 5 hours ago, he posted a pic of Mackynzie with a big sea urchin/flower on her head. But then that means, since he is a workaholic (hahaha), he is rushing to get to the car lot when it opened. Oh wait...this is Josh Duggar, poster child for Jim Boob and Mullet's fan-tabulous way of bringing up adults.

So Josh posts a pick of a "sunrise" at 8:30am (CST) and then a pick of Michael at 9:00am (CST). But then that means, since he is a workaholic (hahaha), he is rushing to get to the car lot when it opens. Oh wait...

It was much more important that he get his kids up and dressed to buy a gun!

It was much more important that he get his kids up and dressed to buy a gun!

Whoops! Sorry I didn't mention the gun. Wherever does this guy find the time to get to work? :lol:

Anyway, I looked at the pic of Mackynzie with that ridiculous flower, and her right eye is red and swollen. That, coupled with the pic of Michael with his head down on the sofa, makes me wonder if the M'kids are sick.

I'm almost sure the "Not legal..." sign is in reference to the Supremes' decision to hear the Prop 8 case in March, announced yesterday. I don't know how much national run it got on the news, but it was a big deal around here yesterday morning.

Yes. That's a gun case. They all say something to the extent of "Not Legal in California". I own two handguns and both the cases say that. .

Why? What is it that isn't legal in California? (I'm sure there are guns there...)

Why? What is it that isn't legal in California? (I'm sure there are guns there...)

Not all of them. Some states have much stricter gun laws than others. Here's the Cali regulation that is probably the reason manufacturers use the stickers.

Effective January 1, 2001, no handgun may be manufactured within California, imported into California for sale, lent, given, kept for sale, or offered/exposed for sale unless that handgun model has passed firing, safety, and drop tests and is certified for sale in California by the Department of Justice. Private party transfers, curio/relic handguns, certain single-action revolvers, and pawn/consignment returns are exempt from this requirement.

Is Josh aware that a sea urchin has attached itself to his daughter's head?

tide7.jpg

Seriously, what an ugly decoration to slap on a little girl. Put her in more pink, please! We didn't get the idea! :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I've snarked on the flowers before and people tell me it is actually a southern thing so I was going to leave it alone but this is just too funny.

It is interesting to compare Mac to her aunties. I know some kids are naturally neat and some are naturally scruffy, despite the best efforts of their parents. Mac always looks neat, well cared for and loved. Johannah has a natural scruffiness and still seems to be getting some sort of care. Jennifer and Jordyn - they just look neglected.

Smuggles has been a naughty boy! It seems he has a second instagram account now:

web.stagram.com/n/duggarcars/

I think this was the original one that went dormant. Good luck denying that you control this Joshie, some of the pics are identical to your FB.

I'm almost sure the "Not legal..." sign is in reference to the Supremes' decision to hear the Prop 8 case in March, announced yesterday. I don't know how much national run it got on the news, but it was a big deal around here yesterday morning.

That's a manufacturer's sticker, not a bumper sticker. My guess is that it's either a gun or a gun case which has a lock that fails to meet the state of California's standards.

On edit: I see others have already answered this more fully! Whoops!

I really can't imagine Josh watching NFL. Just the cheerleaders alone are all kinds of Nike, not to mention the players/coaches slap each other's butts, they curse (well, it's bleeped, but still), the commercials are super defrauding. Gosh, imagine him watching the super bowl. Victoria's Secret & GoDaddy commercials would probably make his brain explode. Although, I wonder if he thinks he's somehow exempt from viewing defrauding TV now that he's married and "can't be tempted because he's got a beautiful wife and two kids" (or whatever other shitty excuse he can use to say rules don't apply to him).

Speaking of NFL, "Nike", and defrauding (NSFW)

tumblr_m70rxcymtv1rui7kco1_1280.jpg

I feel the need to quote this, on the off chance that Anna or one of the J'Slaves is lurking here...

Gronk is most definitely defrauding, and I say that as someone who would probably want to smack him upside the head if I met him in person.

Ladies, these are the type of guys you can meet, look at, crush on, and have sex with in the free world- you don't need to stick with doughy fundies. As Steve Maxwell would say, "something to thing about".

Archived