IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

Continuing that line of though....

Duggars are very good at spin. Jim Bob felt God call him to run for state politics. He ran and was elected. When he lost the next election it was because God was going to provide a different way to minister to people - the Tv show. The reason his shop failed was not because he refused to sell cigarettes, alcohol, lotto tickets, whatever, it was because he hadn't prayed about it first. There are many other examples.

Keeping that in mind, John David believes he has been called by God to run for council. How are they going to explain JD believing he has been called twice but not elected? There must be a reason why he has lost these elections ... some higher plan ...

(I am Christian and I do believe people are called to do certain things. I also think that some people spend so much time talking they don't remember to stop and listen. They convince themselves they are hearing God but they are really just hearing themselves.)

Also, thankyou for the Susan B. Anthony. I've just read about her on Wikapedia. What an amazing woman.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4c5a7a32562711e2ab6822000a1fb191_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar My lil girl with her "glasses" #kynzie 5min

[ @ ] g7ace Oh my goodness! How elegant! 4min

[ @ ] _kendall_marie__ @joshduggar she is adorable ! 4min

[ @ ] j_l_d Mackynzie is growing up so fast!!! Oh my goodness! She's precious! 7s

Those glasses do NOT fit that child! Please tell me that the fact that he put "glasses" like that means she found them and is playing with them and not that they're hers! And playing with prescription glasses isnt a good game but thats another rant...

Those look like Anna's glasses. (Let's not go into how weird it is that I instantly recognized this)

She doesn't seem to wear them very often, so unless she's wearing contacts all the time (including giving birth), they're probably very weak, or maybe even just reading glasses.

That anyone would think JD was capable of participating in something as complex and significant as law-making is just beyond me.

I'm definitely not a Smugs fan, but compared to JD he seems almost bright. That slow monotonous way JD speaks, his droopey eyes and silly smile reminds me of so many of the students at the special needs school where I used to sub.

The Duggar girls might not be everyones cup of tea (with a streched out pinkie and frilly doily), but compared to their brothers, at least the three oldest, the girls are Nobel Prize cadidates!

Josiah seems to be the most intelligent brother & most likely to bolt.

I think JD is very shy & HATES being on camera, but he doesn't have a choice about that does he?

That's a cute pic, she's wearing her moms glasses.

It would be even cuter if it weren't taken at that absurd, "artistic" angle.

Also, playing with prescription glasses that aren't yours is not a good idea.

I wear a pretty strong prescription, my son put them on when he was little and I took a pic. I know everybody hates Smugs but that's a silly reason to snark, lol

Yeah, I can't stand Josh or Anna, but this seems pretty nitpicky to me. It's not as if the kid is wearing the glasses for ten hours a day. She probably had them on for 10 seconds while they snapped a pic.

I'll also give Josh and Anna a pass on the glasses pic. My grandma took a picture of me wearing her glasses when I was 5 or 6.

Playing with glasses isn't the worst thing, but it's also not great for her eyes. Hopefully Smuggums and Anna don't let her play with them frequently. It is a cute picture for a one time thing though.

My only objection is that glasses aren't a toy and kids can easily scratch or damage them. My kids were never allowed to play with mine because mine are very expensive due to my lenses and we didn't want them to get the idea that glasses were anything other than off limits. I don't think occasionally putting on the glasses hurts the kids, but I don't think it sets a good precedent to think other people's glasses are toys either.

4c5a7a32562711e2ab6822000a1fb191_6.jpg

Those glasses do NOT fit that child! Please tell me that the fact that he put "glasses" like that means she found them and is playing with them and not that they're hers! And playing with prescription glasses isnt a good game but thats another rant...

They're Anna's Sarah Palin glasses. Yeah, ew...

5d9a544256d711e2ae2122000a9e0911_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Guess it's just an "m" night?!?! And my last name doesn't even start with an M! #m #line #att 6min

Is he at an ATT store? What the hell is this? Iphone 5 time?

Whose that?

A rather horrid American politician. She would have been vice president, had John McCain won. She's your typical social conservative, except that she apparently can't stop her children from having premarital sex. She and her daughter Bristol, who had a baby in her teens, have been doing the reality show thing recently. In desperation, if you ask me.

Forget the glasses. Why oh why does she have a garden growing out of her head AGAIN?!? It is great fun dressing up little girls. I had a wonderful time putting little flowers, butterflies, clips, etc in my daughters hair. I just don't understand the appeal of flowers that are bigger than the head of the child they are on.

cliff_zps8a23d6f5.png

This is one of the sleazier things he's posted recently. "Never let a serious crisis go to waste?" You fucking douche! You do know that the "crisis" is people who cant afford the shit the your selling and are having a hard time? Very "christian"... not to mention that the "cliff" was theoretically averted...

Its one thing to recognize an opportunity in the market and exploit it. Its a whole different creature to be proud and brag that you are taking advantage of hardship. They are slightly different...

eta - it now has 20 "likes" and people commenting how they want to buy cars from him....

Holy shit! A fiscal cliff sale? I have no doubt he was one of the assholes praying for it to happen. Fuck you, Josh Duggar. Fuck you sideways.

I'm with Miggy. The floral arrangement on her head is almost as big as her own head. And she inherited the Duggar noggin, so that's saying something.

Translation: I'm a sleazeball and I'm not even going to bother hiding it anymore.

Who the hell would sell on consignment at Josh's lot?

Financing Available. Repo Man JD really needs work!

This is one of the sleazier things he's posted recently. "Never let a serious crisis go to waste?" You fucking douche! You do know that the "crisis" is people who cant afford the shit the your selling and are having a hard time? Very "christian"... not to mention that the "cliff" was theoretically averted...

Its one thing to recognize an opportunity in the market and exploit it. Its a whole different creature to be proud and brag that you are taking advantage of hardship. They are slightly different...

eta - it now has 20 "likes" and people commenting how they want to buy cars from him....

There would be no fiscal cliff if politicians had actually done their job during the summer. Instead, they procrastinated until they knew who would be president in 2013. I wonder if Joshes sheep realize that this was a problem that could have been solved in August. I wonder what will happen to the debt ceiling in the coming months.

Aw that little girl looks adorable. Come on, what's the big deal about a flower headband (very popular around here right now - lots of sahm's make and sell them) and trying on mama's glasses? She's what, four? It's just cuteness.

Archived