IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

Smugs tweeted a couple of meaningless things late last week so his phone is probably working just fine.

If no photos this week, then someone has silenced them. I tend to doubt it would be TLC; most of Josh's photos are utterly meaningless and even the snark-worthy ones aren't enough for them to start worrying about TLC's *cough* good name. Even if there is some news, he could still post photos of sunsets and french fries without giving anything away.

If he's been told to stop, it's probably coming from a higher power. I vote Boob.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smugs tweeted a couple of meaningless things late last week so his phone is probably working just fine.

If no photos this week, then someone has silenced them. I tend to doubt it would be TLC; most of Josh's photos are utterly meaningless and even the snark-worthy ones aren't enough for them to start worrying about TLC's *cough* good name. Even if there is some news, he could still post photos of sunsets and french fries without giving anything away.

If he's been told to stop, it's probably coming from a higher power. I vote Boob.

Forget the lego speech or any of the other inane nonsense they have on the show.... I'd pay bucco bucks to see Smuggar taken down a notch by Jim Boob... Who wouldn't want to see the "Real" Duggars where they talk about non-believers, yell at each other, and discuss how best to pimp out their family. I can only hope that TLC sells them out and shows their real personas like they did with Kate Gosselin.

He's baaaaaack, posing with politicos (and Boob) at the opening of the state Congressional session like he belongs there. What a turdfuck.

Josh's hair is sure thinning out (not knocking anyone who is bald).

He just doesn't look healthy, and Jim Boob looks very tanned (like orange) compared to the others in the photo.

:text-yeahthat: I like what someone said on MSNBC, that if you need an assault rifle to shoot a deer or other game, you're not a very good shot. I know people say that cars also are responsible for killing people, but that wasn't what they were designed for, while assault rifles were designed specifically to kill a lot of people without reloading.

So much this. If you need that kind of power to take down a deer, you have no business hunting or shooting at all for that matter. Not to mention don't hunters generally want to damage the meat as little as possible?

ETA that Ronald Reagan pic is brilliant. :)

He's baaaaaack, posing with politicos (and Boob) at the opening of the state Congressional session like he belongs there. What a turdfuck.

FINALLY! He surfaces!

fcongress_zpsc80e408e.png

gallery_zps36a1e91c.png

This one is a video he posted on FB - its a screen shot. Who let smuggums in a political building?

video_zpse64bad1a.png

4077dba65e8811e2b46022000a1fb37a_6.jpg

Apparently Anna is with him at the capitol...

[ @ ] mackynziesmom Guess who? 27min

[ @ ] vzoetebier Clinton 27min

[ @ ] _casseh_ Jim bob @mackynziesmom ? 25min

[ @ ] hersoutherncharm Love me some Bill! 20min

[ @ ] isabelle_staab Jim bob 37s

She posted all the stuff smugly posted on FB.

I'm in a cave sick today. Why did the Duggars need to be in Little Rock for the legislative opening and what history is being made?

Dear Josh, if you read here, just a little bit of advice:

I thought you Gothard freaks were obsessed with dress codes, as well as blathering on about what patriots you are, just chockful of "traditional" values.

Show some respect for the institution. Don't show up on the freaking floor of the state Senate, on opening day, in JEANS and no tie. I'm surprised they even let you on the floor without a tie. Ties are required on the floor of the U.S. Senate (and House). And if you want to go through life casually dressed, fine, but you and your Southern bible-thumping Fundy friends need to STFU about us "big city liberals" and "evil and how we don't have respect for anything.

The Duggars are there because it's the first Republican Majority since the Civil War. I'm sure Josh is taking all the credit for achieving that.

BAlnJ70CAAE37j9.jpg:large

Thanks. AR needs to prepare to go downhill a bit more.

The Duggars are there because it's the first Republican Majority since the Civil War. I'm sure Josh is taking all the credit for achieving that.

BAlnJ70CAAE37j9.jpg:large

I'm surprised they didn't have one before!

LOL at the person who suggested Jim Bob, although there is maybe some tiny similarity :lol:

Also, who's the blond in the picture with Jana and Jessa?

WTF is she posting a pic of Clinton for? An FU to say "We got you ebil Democraps outta the state house!!!111" That's all I can figure; with their pea-brains, who knows?

I thought you Gothard freaks were obsessed with dress codes, as well as blathering on about what patriots you are, just chockful of "traditional" values.

Show some respect for the institution. Don't show up on the freaking floor of the state Senate, on opening day, in JEANS and no tie. I'm surprised they even let you on the floor without a tie. Ties are required on the floor of the U.S. Senate (and House). And if you want to go through life casually dressed, fine, but you and your Southern bible-thumping Fundy friends need to STFU about us "big city liberals" and "evil and how we don't have respect for anything.

My first thought was that he's so fat, he couldn't button his collar. So he went tieless rather than accentuate the fact.

And holy shit, I didn't realize there was an Oompa-Loompa in Jim Bob's recent family history. I guess that explains Jessa.

This. Particularly standing next to three men who are dressed appropriately, he looks utterly lazy.

Also, who's the blond in the picture with Jana and Jessa?

Isn't that the friend that teaches the little Duggars violin? I can't remember her name. Then again, all their friends are blond and have those "loose, tumbling curls" so I have trouble telling them apart.

Wonder if Anna is roaming around a political gathering with two toddlers in tow or whether she has left them back at TTH with Grandma Duggar.

Isn't that the friend that teaches the little Duggars violin? I can't remember her name. Then again, all their friends are blond and have those "loose, tumbling curls" so I have trouble telling them apart.

Wonder if Anna is roaming around a political gathering with two toddlers in tow or whether she has left them back at TTH with Grandma Duggar.

Surely you meant the M-kids' Great-Grandma Duggar. No way in hell Michelle would babysit her grandchildren when she rarely if ever babysits her own kids. :roll:

Surely you meant the M-kids' Great-Grandma Duggar. No way in hell Michelle would babysit her grandchildren when she rarely if ever babysits her own kids. :roll:

I always want to scream when I hear people say a father is "babysitting" his own kids. But it's so appropriate for Michelle. I'm sure that's exactly what she considers it.

Yes, I should have been clearer on that one. I couldn't remember her name and I always just think of her as Grandma. I did mean Mary Duggar. I couldn't see Michelle looking after M&M as well as her own little 'uns unless she had all the J'slaves to help. (I always think back to the time the J'slaves went away and Michelle had to have Priscilla come and help because she couldn't manage on her own.) At least some of the J'slaves are with Jim Bob so there is no chance Michelle is looking after the grandchildren.

However, if Michelle or Mary don't have the kids, that means Anna is running around a political gathering with two toddlers which is hardly appropriate.

*Edited because I didn't go to SOTDRT and I understand basic spelling.

Forget the lego speech or any of the other inane nonsense they have on the show.... I'd pay bucco bucks to see Smuggar taken down a notch by Jim Boob... Who wouldn't want to see the "Real" Duggars where they talk about non-believers, yell at each other, and discuss how best to pimp out their family. I can only hope that TLC sells them out and shows their real personas like they did with Kate Gosselin.

Oh me too. I bet he's the type who gets really quiet as he tells you that your behaviour is unacceptable.

131632765edc11e299af22000a9e29bc_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar The Arkansas House of Representatives #ARleg 6h

[ @ ] angelusarequiem Thats pretty. Cool to see the inside of another stated capitol building. I've only been in nebraskas. 6h

[ @ ] ellenk1710 That's such a neat building! 5h

[ @ ] tammieloohoo Amazing archetecture ! 5h

[ @ ] hanjay02 We have a "Christians Day at the Capital" coming up in February here in KY. Is this what you were at your Capital for? 1h

Smuggums spent the evening spending quality time with kids children and wife instagram, dreaming of what will never be.

b990b91a5edb11e2890222000a1fb0b2_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Great day at the Capitol with my lovely bride...it was snowing too :) @mackynziesmom 6h

[ @ ] mama2gurls Great picture! 5h

[ @ ] serendipity_blooms U two are too cute 5h

[ @ ] raschofield Aww sweet pic you guys! (: Anna you are so beautiful! @mackynziesmom 5h

[ @ ] carlislemelanie You two are a beautiful pair! @joshduggar @mackynziesmom 5h

[ @ ] ellenk1710 Absolutly beautiful! :) 5h

[ @ ] ellenk1710 Absolutly beautiful! :) 5h

[ @ ] tammieloohoo That is so sweet. 5h

[ @ ] tammieloohoo PS. I like all that RED. ;) 5h

[ @ ] serendipity_blooms Think my hubby has that same jacket. 3h

[ @ ] jodiev1980 You both are looking great! 2h

[ @ ] mumma1234 Love that hand knit-looking sweater Anna. Looks lovely & warm. 15min

Absolutly?

6ab90dc45edb11e2b95b22000a1fab39_6.jpg

d57c56ba5ecd11e2ad6322000a9f14f2_6.jpg

Wonder what they wrote on the bus this time...

OMG. Josh looks older than Jim Boob.

Josh, you really need to start making some real #healthychoices!!!!1111!!!

He seriously had jeans on? Wow... I can't believe he wasn't kicked out. Most of those places have a pretty strict dress code. I'm going to assume all the girls had flip flops on too.

Archived