IGNORED

Josh Duggar Instagram and Facebook (Part 7)

StarrieEyedKat

If you are referring to a concealed cary permit, it's not rocket science here in Boregon and if Cletus can get on here I'm sure Josh could get one in AR. (Please never ask me to explain my Simpson's reference or I will reach through your computer screen grab your keyboard and tap dance on it while wearing fetish heels.)

Cletus the slack-jawed yokel! I'm a long-time Simpsons fan.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Josh isn't so much a Packers fan as he is a Scott Walker fan. Is he aware that the Packers are the only publicly-owned team in the NFL?

I find it interesting that Josh's latest post is actually pretty normal and not really offensive ( unless you are a Bears fan, lol) while Anna has been upping the political posts. Does she feel that she has to "take over" in a sense because Joshie is neglecting his proselytizing to watch football and essentially try to be more mainstream?

who are josh's friends?

poor michael looks like he's gonna be dropped

Michael always looks like someone is going to drop him. Ergo the constant look of terror in his eyes.

The photo seems to be taken inside a home that is being rehabbed/remodeled. Note the exposed wiring, studs and insulation.

It is remarkable how flattering that cheesehead looks on Josh. I think it should become a part of his everyday wear.

Josh is really on the slippery slope, tv, watching football with the guys, perhaps there is a PBR in his future?

I think Josh isn't so much a Packers fan as he is a Scott Walker fan. Is he aware that the Packers are the only publicly-owned team in the NFL?

Aaron Rodgers is also Christian, but in no way is he a fundie. He went to Cal Berkeley for crying out loud. Then again, he's so clueless he probably doesn't even know that.

And I'm insulted. I'm an adopted Cheesehead; my brother lived in Madison for 15 years.

eta: Someone said "piss" on the Cheesehead pic thread. Heehee. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Josh Duggar â€@joshduggar

@RickSantorum: "God did not call us to be successful, but He does call us to be faithful." #truth @Patriot_Voices

He's certainly fulfilling the part about not being successful.

I don't think Josh knows a whole lot about the NFL. He probably doesn't own about the Packers being the only publicly owned team. The Duggars admitted that when it comes to support, they usually only watch Razorbacks games. Some people in South are more into college sports than pro sports. I think Josh is pretty much jumping into any fanbase to fit in with people. Maybe Josh has recently gotten into the NFL, but he likely doesn't have a lot of general knowledge. If he knew the background and stories of some NFL players, he probably wouldn't like them very much.

This a bit off-topic, but I still laugh at the Bateses and other fundies who are started following Tim Tebow's NFL career. I remember checking out the twitter page of one of Josh's fangirls who used to frequently tweet him. I can't remember her name. Anyway, I checked out her twitter page and her headline thing was something like "Fan of the Duggars and Tim Tebow. Go Jets." I laughed when I read that because that girl was basically just being a fan of the Jets because of Tebow. I felt bad for the Jets fans who had to put up with the fundie bandwagon via Tebow people. I laugh at that stuff, because a lot of hardcore Tebow fans are the types who don't see how the NFL is different from college football. You can finds tons of people who didn't want Tebow drafted to their teams and the bust prediction has come true for Tebow. The other day on another message board that I lurk on, someone said "I don't see how Tebow is considered a bad QB. He won a Heisman." Other posters ripped that person apart and mentioned some of the difference between college level and the NFL.

[ @ ] dooleybob I would prefer to keep my guns personally. Even if there was no second amendment. But there is one! And our sorry government has fallen so low that there is no regard for the Constitution or the dec of independence. Not only do I want my guns to defend myself and my family and home from civilian invaders, I think we should hang onto them in case we must protect ourselves from our own government! Laugh is you want but it may come to that. And as I've said before, the gun laws are not the problem. America has no fear of God. America has rejected the commands given in God's word and therefore is being judged. 3h

This guy is an idiot. This "protect myself from the government" BS cracks me up. Unless you are investing in tanks, drones, fighter jets, missiles, bombers, etc., etc. and mastering the skills needed to operate all of the above, the government is going to win if they decide you need to be deleted. Sorry.

Also, Smuggar being a Packers fan... :roll: He has no clue about the NFL. I am a huge NFL fan (Go Bengals! Next year) and I don't want smugs enjoying something I enjoy.

Smuggar just hops on whatever bandwagon that he senses as the "hot" thing. Having no social references about things, he has no clue what he's doing, or that there are plenty of Christian guys on EVERY NFL team. Amy's always been a Cowboys fan, and being closest to them in proximity, why hasn't Smugs gone that route? I guess it's because he heard Tony Romo dated Carrie Underwood and dating's a big no-no (he'd only know THAT from Famy; that's the kind of gossip she'd absolutely know). Not good enough of a Christian for him.

I'm just surprised he's not on the Tebow bandwagon; Rodgers is about as mainstream as they come (and he's MINE, dammit).

He must be also unaware there was group of players who vocally supported the union protests and the effort to recall Scooty.

Smuggar just hops on whatever bandwagon that he senses as the "hot" thing. Having no social references about things, he has no clue what he's doing, or that there are plenty of Christian guys on EVERY NFL team. Amy's always been a Cowboys fan, and being closest to them in proximity, why hasn't Smugs gone that route? I guess it's because he heard Tony Romo dated Carrie Underwood and dating's a big no-no (he'd only know THAT from Famy; that's the kind of gossip she'd absolutely know). Not good enough of a Christian for him.

I'm just surprised he's not on the Tebow bandwagon; Rodgers is about as mainstream as they come (and he's MINE, dammit).

Agree with all of this.

At least he's not a Steelers fan. It would be funny, though, given the fact that Roethlissberger is a rapist (who paid his vicitm a nice amount of hush money).

Working hard for the money... again!

225bd74a58e211e2a63622000a9e28ec_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Found this picturesque scene nestled on a one lane bridge just off a dirt road in Arkansas! 3h

[ @ ] caribassett Pretty 3h

[ @ ] virginiagirly Gorgeous 3h

[ @ ] ellenk1710 Beautiful! One of God's amazing creations :) 2h

[ @ ] ryansmom1994 Beautiful!! 2h

[ @ ] stephlowe777 Lovely. 2h

[ @ ] friendcatsmom Scene of the next family pic?? 2h

[ @ ] tammieloohoo Very pretty 1h

5f29152e58fc11e2a1c022000a1fb718_6.jpg

[ @ ] joshduggar Gun store display case has news article displayed with headline "Obama calls for tightened gun control" #guns 5min

For sure, Smuggles will have a gun by the end of the month. I doubt it will be a used one, either. I have a gun and I'm fine with them, when they are in the hands of properly trained, responsible people Smuggums and Smugette dont strike me as the "properly trained" nor responsible type. Also... I have no kids...

I'm picturing a gun accident at Smugs house. No one hurt, but a shot out window or something.

Working hard for the money... again!

225bd74a58e211e2a63622000a9e28ec_6.jpg

Nothing about this is "picturesque" to me. It looks like an effing ditch.

I'm picturing a gun accident at Smugs house. No one hurt, but a shot out window or something.

No matter how often Jim Bob claims on TV that they practice gun safety, it will never erase that scary picture of JD violating every rule.

Nothing about this is "picturesque" to me. It looks like an effing ditch.

And as ditches go, a pretty grim looking one at that.

God, he's a tool.

No matter how often Jim Bob claims on TV that they practice gun safety, it will never erase that scary picture of JD violating every rule.

I'd worry about some of the more ditzy younger boys getting their hands on a loaded gun. James and Jackson specifically come to mind.

I agree, guns have no place in any Duggar home. Too many unruly kids in one home and, well, Smugs in the other! Accident just waiting to happen.

I agree, guns have no place in any Duggar home. Too many unruly kids in one home and, well, Smugs in the other! Accident just waiting to happen.

I dont know. Michelle probably gun trains them the same as blanket training.

1 - stick baby on blanket

2 - show baby gun

3 - wait for baby to touch gun

4 - beat shit out of baby

5 - repeat.

I'd worry about some of the more ditzy younger boys getting their hands on a loaded gun. James and Jackson specifically come to mind.

Using them to pop balloons on national television was pretty sad too. That just makes guns into toys you whip out when there's nothing better to do. BAD IDEA.

I remember Amy talking about the Cowboys. Maybe Smugs just decided to be a fan of a team that is in playoffs lol. It will take him a long time to get schooled on NFL history and lore. He probably pretended to know a lot when he watched the game with those two guys.

Archived